Toilets...Are they necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear diapers most nights but I use toilets during the day if possible, Always for #2.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree 100%

If you are after that cringe it's either Hefty hefy hefty or diaper diaper diaper and I like the later more than running around with a trash bag.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Well I only wet my diapers so I use the toilet during the day time when I'm not diapered, number 2, and out in public when I'm not diapered.

As someone who typically avoids using public toilets for any reason and enjoys using diapers for wetting and number 2, I personally don't think so, but that would only be if I could go 24/7. Though I rarely get to enjoy doing the latter diapered. The only time I really use toilets when I'm not diapered is at home.

Pfffft who needs toilets

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

JazzBaby said:
As someone who typically avoids using public toilets for any reason and enjoys using diapers for wetting and number 2, I personally don't think so, but that would only be if I could go 24/7. Though I rarely get to enjoy doing the latter diapered. The only time I really use toilets when I'm not diapered is at home.

Lots of public toilets are filthier than my adult medical plastic-pail hospital potty chair.

I wear 24/7 for choice not for fun. I still try to use the toilet for#2 when I can but I always wet in the diaper. I say I try when I can because I can deal with a mess if it happens. I take pills for the smell and I keep proper cleaning supplies in my backpack. I hate cleaning up after a mess especially at work or in public so I almost always will use the toilet for #2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all inventions exist for a reason. its up to us how we integrate them into our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back