ronnieM

Professional Baby, 24/7
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
E_GZz0jXEAcs35V.jpg

Yes, it sounds cute in theory. A stuffie that holds your bottle, similar to the idea of having a stuffie attached to a paci.

But the implementation... How did this make it through the design phase and into production? I don't like being harsh for no reason and especially when it's a product that's new to the ABDL market, but

It's horrifying!

Screenshot_1.png

And this isn't a piece about bashing Rearz in particular. I would be equally as disturbed if any other company had released this.

Not just from the creepy eyes staring me in the... well, eyes..., but I also wouldn't want this because it would feel like I'm hurting it by shoving a bottle down its throat :(

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: tiny, KrankyPants, chrischrischris and 5 others
ronnieM said:
View attachment 62630

Yes, it sounds cute in theory. A stuffie that holds your bottle, similar to the idea of having a stuffie attached to a paci.

But the implementation... How did this make it through the design phase and into production? I don't like being harsh for no reason and especially when it's a product that's new to the ABDL market, but

It's horrifying!

View attachment 62631

And this isn't a piece about bashing Rearz in particular. I would be equally as disturbed if any other company had released this.

Not just from the creepy eyes staring me in the... well, eyes..., but I also wouldn't want this because it would feel like I'm hurting it by shoving a bottle down its throat :(
Better a bottle down its throat than some ones man hod 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: chrischrischris, BigKid25, nwm and 1 other person
MEEE want

1) I agree this looks a bit off

2) Would this keep my bottle warm? Sometimes I make my bottle right before I get into bed, but I save it for about 20 minutes later because I surf TikTok or Facebook for a bit before I shut down. I usually put it under a pillow beside me to help insulate it and keep warm but I'm thinking this would be a "cute" way to help keep it warm!

Screenshot_20210913-011841~2.png
I've got to admit that it looked better when it was on the X-Files:
Screenshot_20210913-011728~2.png
🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Lightstreak2553, dl015, SofiaInPampers and 6 others
Actually it wasn't shoved down its throat. It was shoved up its ass and out its mouth. I'm reporting it to PETA.

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, SpankyUnicorn, Scott729 and 3 others
ronnieM said:
View attachment 62630

It's horrifying!

View attachment 62631

I agree. I really like Rearz products but not this one. Just looking at it makes me choke.

Reactions: ronnieM and nwm
I don’t understand why they are pushing yet another new product, when they are still struggling with supply line issues.
ie.. their new pacifier addict has sold out of the silicone pacifiers, three weeks now.

Reactions: ronnieM
ronnieM said:
Screenshot_1.png
NO - Go away! - It scary!
o_O ☹️:cry:😭

quarktheory said:
I don’t understand why they are pushing yet another new product, when they are still struggling with supply line issues.
ie.. their new pacifier addict has sold out of the silicone pacifiers, three weeks now.
Watching Rearz do weird stuff that makes no sense part 39582

It looks ... pretty bad. Then again, I don't find the baby sort very appealing either.

-font-b-Baby-b-font-Milk-font-b-Bottle-b-font-font-b-Plush-b.jpg

I think I prefer the kind where the plushie is just hugging the bottle rather than being impaled on it.

...kind of reminds me of when Pikachu got a USB enema:

pikachu-butt-charger.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, DannyBBaby, LittleFlowerBunny and 6 others
parcelboy2 said:
Better a bottle down its throat than some ones man hod 😂😂

Is it bad that this is what I thought of? Lol!

Reactions: chrischrischris
Cottontail said:
It looks ... pretty bad. Then again, I don't find the baby sort very appealing either.

-font-b-Baby-b-font-Milk-font-b-Bottle-b-font-font-b-Plush-b.jpg
But those not look so scary...😐

This is quite disturbing, and also amusingly cringe. 😂

Reactions: Lyokodl, ronnieM and nwm
I wouldn't mind the whale one to have on my shelf holding the bottle when I'm not using it but it would be a lot of money to spend just for that. I couldn't use my bottle with it, they would be staring straight into your eyes- that would make me uncomfortable.

Reactions: Lyokodl
Oh this is definitely going to house something less innocent.

• Sad
Haha cottentail, I love the centipede one, sort of like a human centipede but people attached to a baby bottle at the lead.

• Haha
Reactions: DragonPrinceling, nwm and Cottontail
ronnieM said:

It's horrifying!

Agreed, it is cute in theory but its scary as heck! If i opened by eyes after finishing a bottle i would probly freak out and wet myself! Although that isnt too bad as long as im padded.

• Haha
Reactions: AJFan2020, nwm, KrankyPants and 1 other person
That is scary, lol. Shoving a bottle down its throat!?! 🤣 That's so mean! 🤭

Reactions: nwm and Cottontail
Back