To the girls: how important to you is it that your SO accepts/participates in your wearing diapers?

Level of acceptance sought in SO and their actual stance

• They like wearing diapers with me because I asked them if they'd like to try it with me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AtPeace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I guess with men, it can be a mixed bag as to whether or not we care about our SO's tolerance of our diaper-wearing. For me, I would love if my fiancee participated, but in the years we've been together, it's only been brought up three times or so. At the same time I've seen that some guys don't care and that wearing diapers is not really an interpersonal activity. I have a sneaking suspicion that more women than men take this stance, that they don't care, but I really don't know. How important is it to you?

Last edited:
Reactions: cappydiaperlvr
As a male diaper lover, and being that wearing and wetting and messing(pooping) in my diaper is something that I’ve enjoyed for as long as I can remember…it is definitely important for the woman (cis female or mtf trans woman) is that I’m in a serious relationship with be into diapers similar to me. I don’t want to hide anything and i don’t want to get caught sneaking the fulfillment of my desires to wear abs use diapers for their intended purpose. Equal participation has a romantic thing to it. One that I’m yet to experience and feel or share with someone. So, yes, it would definitely be or is definitely important for diapers being part of the chemistry between me and the woman I look forward to one day being in a relationship with.

It's important that my spouse knows and supports my use of incontinence panties just as she did my wearing panties as my daily uunderwear. As long time DL things changed when an urgent bladder came to be and started having accidents. I opted for adult training panties instead of cloth diapers to save her from having to diaper her husband but she sees the training pants as diapers anyway so the next step is a regular prefolded diaper and plastic panties. It brings back memories of when she would pin a bath towel on me as her big baby boy and nurse baby to sleep.

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr
Back