Tips for hiding the diaper buldge when wet in public

Diaperman95 said:
I am happy you are that comfortable.
Nevertheless, I risk running into someone who disrespects (disses) me. Worse is that person in a position to help me who decides to ignore me. Both situations would distress me for a while until I could get over my hurt feelings. In addition, the Prevail PerFit 360 have a prominent bulge that is challenging to hide. As a result, I must accept the unpleasant consequences of the bulge, even though I may hesitate to do so.

Last edited:
JoeRelax said:
A nylon shaper brief and a pair of tights work really well to keep everything under control.
I ordered a Women's high waist tummy control panties and a Men’s compression boxer shorts. I hope they work well.

SeniorMan said:
Nevertheless, I risk running into someone who disrespects (disses) me. Worse is that person in a position to help me who decides to ignore me. Both situations would distress me for a while until I could get over my hurt feelings. In addition, the Prevail PerFit 360 have a prominent bulge that is challenging to hide. As a result, I must accept the unpleasant consequences of the bulge, even though I may hesitate to do so.
I have gastroparesis horrible. I get so bad throwing up every few minutes for 20 plus hours straight. You get the shit in the middle of that and you can imagine. I had a nurse tell me it was not that bad brought me diapers and wipes and pointed to the bathroom. I never ask for help and if I do it is because I have no choice. Then due to covid19 rules my wife cant even visit me in a privet room. I am not a violent man but I could of easily karate chopped her in the throat if I only had the strength to wipe my own ass. 😥 Most have treated me with respect.

Last edited:
Have you tried not really caring? People checking people's crotches - if not ABDL - need to get a life.
Sorry for not having advice ...standard society shouldn't care about underwear.
-
WE
PP (and more)

Reactions: LePew and legojoker88
Alcohol.
Lots and lots of alcohol.
Just be warned that even though it will probably cause more wetting, which will result in more bulging. You just won't care as much.

Reactions: chamberpot, legojoker88 and WetKat
SeniorMan said:
I ordered a Women's high waist tummy control panties and a Men’s compression boxer shorts. I hope they work well.
For your illumination I've attached photos.

Attachments

• Panties.jpg
    Panties.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Boxers.jpg
    Boxers.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Jorelaxed
My method:

Thinner nappies that are nevertheless reliable.

Change as frequently as needed.

Reactions: antte91 and legojoker88
WeakEndPartyPerson said:
People checking people's crotches - if not ABDL - need to get a life.
I have a life, and a as referenced above, a hobby too ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Blekyss
I don't care if have diaper bulge or not just live life and move on..I use women's one piece bodysuits to help hold it in better other than that that's it .

Reactions: Blekyss and LePew
Diaperlover40 said:
Onesie to hold it up works good
This is the advice I am receiving as well :(

WeakEndPartyPerson said:
Have you tried not really caring? People checking people's crotches - if not ABDL - need to get a life.
-
WE
PP (and more)
But they do do it and can be judge mental. Just because I have the attitude it is what it is and do not freak out if someone was to notice does not mean I always felt that a way. It's okay to want to hide it the best we can. I do not care if most people was to find out as it is not my fault but still yet I am not going to wear a mega max and speedos and walk in the park and advertise it. It takes time to accept the reality of diapers some don't ever and some take many years.

Reactions: Nowididit
Tori94 said:
I have tried baggy clothes, stretch pants etc. I've even tried tight pants to kinda squeeze in my diaper buldge over baggy pants but nothing seems to help!
My motorcycle riding leathers seem to do the best job at hiding a diaper bulge (95% of the time, that is).

I wear 24/7 so have had to be creative. As a male, I wear women's jeans because they have more room in the butt and hips which make the bulge less noticeable.

Reactions: Blekyss
I usually wear a pair of tights and some looser fitting nylon shaper briefs over my diapers and it does a very good job at hiding the bulge.

Last edited:
I wear a lot of dresses and skirts and I find this works well. I also wear tights or pantyhose over my diaper to help support it. Another great option is volleyball type shorts. They work great!

Reactions: Blekyss and Jorelaxed
WeakEndPartyPerson said:
-
WE
PP (and more)
I dont care either

Reactions: Deleted member 60145
To my knowledge never had any one notices or looking weird at me !

Back