tiny tails

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
I just got my sample pack of two of these today and I got large, they fit me very well. The plastic is awesome and the tapes are ridiculously strong. The real test will be when I need to use the diaper. There’s a very good chance that I will be buying at least one case worth of these at the end of the week when I can afford it. as far as the look, well, since I’m very blind and it’s really hard for me to make out details of the animals/fur suit critters on these Diapers. Could somebody please help me in describing which animals they are I have heard that one of them is some kind of , big cat cub or something maybe like a lion. One of them is possibly a wolf. And since they’re first suit themed or whatever, are they wearing diapers on the outside of them? The description will help me understand what the diaper looks like it’s not gonna be the deciding factor of whether I get more , because I’m already pretty sure that I will I’ll just be a little more happier with the fact that I know that there’s animals on it that I like. The usefulness and how it feels are really or what does it more for me. thank you for any info with regards to these diapers.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and littledreamers333
shit, it figures that I get these diapers today and I just found out that it’s sold out. Not surprised.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and deepdriftAD
I was going to order a couple sample of the large but was sold out of the samplea in large so I got the extra large

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
They're sold out already? Yikes, ABU.

odd1inSyde said:
They're sold out already? Yikes, ABU.
Rest assured, more stock is on the way!

• Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain, PadPhilosopher and odd1inSyde
ABUTonyUK said:
Rest assured, more stock is on the way!
Sign up for the notification when in stock. Then you don‘t have to constantly go back and check. As soon as you get the email that they are in stock, order up.

I just checked the ABU in the US and everything is in stock

pawpatrolpuppy said:
I just checked the ABU in the US and everything is in stock

well, that’s not true, I just did it five seconds ago and the same stuff that I was looking at is still sold out. I did call them and like they mentioned above sign up for the notification because it tells you specifically when your size comes in. what they told me also was that it may go back in the rotation as being available if they are able to finish all the pre-orders with the stock that they have but if they need to re-order more, they are not sure how long that will take. So I did sign up for the notification so I don’t have to keep going back to check to see if they are in. I definitely plan on getting at least four packs of these diapers when they come in. I may just go crazy and buy like eight packs because I like them so much.

Strange since this what I'm seeing on my end - if it was sold out you would not be able to add to cart- or unless they have some in stock at the store for available for pickupScreenshot 2024-01-30 at 11.28.45 AM.png

nikthewerelion said:
well, that’s not true, I just did it five seconds ago and the same stuff that I was looking at is still sold out. I did call them and like they mentioned above sign up for the notification because it tells you specifically when your size comes in. what they told me also was that it may go back in the rotation as being available if they are able to finish all the pre-orders with the stock that they have but if they need to re-order more, they are not sure how long that will take. So I did sign up for the notification so I don’t have to keep going back to check to see if they are in. I definitely plan on getting at least four packs of these diapers when they come in. I may just go crazy and buy like eight packs because I like them so much.
Where are you located and what site are you looking at? OUr sites are programmed to show things OOS when someone from somewhere covered by another store or where we are not shipping to is viewing. VPNs will potentially also affect this. I have just had our US staff check the site and TinyTails are still in stock.

I’m in the USA- and I know ABU has two stores one in Maryland and one in Washington state

pawpatrolpuppy said:
I’m in the USA- and I know ABU has two stores one in Maryland and one in Washington state
Those are the two warehouses, there is only one webstore for the US at https://us/abuniverse.com if it is still showing OOS for you, DM me your email and what you want and I will build a manual order for you.

• Love
Reactions: DPLuvAB, Mommasboy and PadPhilosopher
ABUMichaelUK said:
Those are the two warehouses, there is only one webstore for the US at https://us/abuniverse.com if it is still showing OOS for you, DM me your email and what you want and I will build a manual order for you.

Typo, / instead of .

Last edited:
ABUMichaelUK said:
That is some serious customer service, also thank you for everything your company does for us 😁

Reactions: TigerDL and PadPhilosopher
Yikes, all this talk about them out of stock - can we get some sort of verification they'll be a regular "staple" available for the foreseeable future (like a year or more)? I wasn't looking to get any more yet, but would definitely like to when I'm getting low, so am hoping they stick around for a considerable amount of time! 😱

Whilst I'm thinking of it: if you were to offer Affirm (probably best since they often allow longer options), Klarna, or Sezzle as payment options so as to spread the cost out a bit, I'm sure many folks would appreciate it - I know I certainly would! (y)

Last edited:
We had samples of the original run airshipped out to locations to check quality to allow a second run to go straight out. Further stock is e-route to markets and about to hit the US so unless peeps go full on prepper you're ok for TinyTails for a little while.
@PadPhilosopher thanks for proofing my typo :)
@Mommasboy - @nikthewerelion disclosed having visual impairment in the first post, doing a manual order should just be a 'reasonable adjustment' to meet the needs of a customer. I would hope any business that wants any level of loyalty would do the same.

• Love
Reactions: pawpatrolpuppy, PadPhilosopher and Mommasboy
yaay! I just checked the website, the one in the US last night and noticed that tiny tails in size large was back in stock, ironically enough I actually realized this before I got the email a few hours later. As I lay here in a soaked, be dry diaper at like 5:30 AM in the morning, I am telling everybody that yes they are back in stock for now, we shall see how long this lasts. By the way, I ordered six bags. And if they still have any left before the end of February, I might order a couple more. very happy 🦁

I don’t know if you ended up getting an answer, but on the diaper there is a lion, a deer, an otter and a fox

Back