Time to break out the footed pjs

pampers4U said:
I was able to wear my LKS for the past 2 nights, so nice to be back in them
Just put on my Green footed LKS and now for bed

Reactions: Glaceon
Here are my newest ones, no feet tho. Still a lil too warm for my footie jammies but it's getting close!

Attachments

• 20230922_230306.jpg
    20230922_230306.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Love
Reactions: 1Raccoon, Rusher, BlueDude and 3 others
BAP21 said:
Here are my newest ones, no feet tho. Still a lil too warm for my footie jammies but it's getting close!
OMG where?

Halibut said:
do you ever store anything in the pouch?
Yep, my paci!

I have accumulated over 100 pairs of Target Footie PJ’s in the boys size XL (14/16 and 16/18) over the years dating back to about 2001. Fast forward to today I’ve got several doubles, as well as pairs from Lands’ End (best quality kids sleeper in my opinion), Walmart (Faded Glory), Kmart (Joe Boxer), FootedPajamas.com, and Vintage Adult pairs bought through third party sites. I pretty much only like strictly footed pj’s without hoods, although the bunny sleeper is always the exception. Below are custom vintage pairs that I have had made with all the right details. It took a few tries with the seamstress, but now that they have the right fitting, I can pretty much get think of any vintage design/color. It’s gonna be a great fall/winter. No matter how many pairs I have, the best part is always giving a friend or family member a pair as a gift around Christmas time so that we can end up wearing them together.

IMG_0063.jpegIMG_0064.jpegIMG_0065.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FeliDaKitten, lilkayden, Backinfootedsleepers and 6 others
ftc1234567890 said:
I have accumulated over 100 pairs of Target Footie PJ’s in the boys size XL (14/16 and 16/18) over the years dating back to about 2001. Fast forward to today I’ve got several doubles, as well as pairs from Lands’ End (best quality kids sleeper in my opinion), Walmart (Faded Glory), Kmart (Joe Boxer), FootedPajamas.com, and Vintage Adult pairs bought through third party sites. I pretty much only like strictly footed pj’s without hoods, although the bunny sleeper is always the exception. Below are custom vintage pairs that I have had made with all the right details. It took a few tries with the seamstress, but now that they have the right fitting, I can pretty much get think of any vintage design/color. It’s gonna be a great fall/winter. No matter how many pairs I have, the best part is always giving a friend or family member a pair as a gift around Christmas time so that we can end up wearing them together.

View attachment 119151View attachment 119152View attachment 119153
Very nice footed blanket sleepers!

ftc1234567890 said:

Those are cool!

Enjoying this cooler weather!!!

Attachments

• 546C35D8-8088-4542-AC74-1B85B97F21DC.jpeg
    546C35D8-8088-4542-AC74-1B85B97F21DC.jpeg
    883.6 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: DiaperBoy4ever, little77, pjswithfeet and 2 others
Finally fall temps here which means I am wearing mine and loving it!!!

Yep. Got a few from Kimbers Boutique. They're so comfy with the perfect amount of snug. Highly recommend their shop on Etsy.

Frost here so in mine

ftc1234567890 said:

Oh man, that T-Rex with the vinyl toes...sweet. Love them.

I wore my love sleeve nightgown and slept under my weighted blanket last night

Reactions: sissybaby34
Its only getting down to 10°C at night here. Its a bit early lol

PrincessRaccoon said:
Its only getting down to 10°C at night here. Its a bit early lol
Early? That is the beginning! A great start! Best time of the year to start footed pjs!

Glaceon said:
Early? That is the beginning! A great start! Best time of the year to start footed pjs!
Its gonna be like 15 at the lowest the rest of this week! Still kinda warm

I got mine out. I had to go to the car and my footies got soaked cause of the rain. Totally ruined the vibe, but since they were wet and I had to potty I wet my goodnite in the shower and it massively leaked. Washed it, but I'm not gonna wear it tonight.

It's been a bit too warm here recently so i haven't had the chance to wear and cosy PJs for a while, but it's due to get colder later this week so i will get the chance to wear my new unicorn onesie i got from ebay.

Image1.jpgImage2.jpg

LittleAndAlone said:
My favorite! Wearing my dinos right now in the middle of summer with the AC on 70F.

View attachment 117232View attachment 117233

One piece sleepers and footed pajamas were the first and earliest little thing I had formed an attraction to besides diapers. Makes me feel so smol and childish and cozy. 🥰🧸

The desire for footie PJs hit me out of nowhere once I reached an age that I could no longer fit authentic baby diapers or pull-ups and had to resort to boring plain adult size diapers. I guess I needed supporting augmentation to restore the childishness that was lost. That was my first indication that this was something deeper down the rabbit hole than just physically diapers as it had been up to that point, that it had to specifically be something babyish and childish.

For some reason that was pajamas with feet instead of onesies, I guess reflecting my little kid rather than baby little age. There was a brief gap where plain white diapers weren't really hitting my little buttons and I was going crazy trying to find cute printed 16+ kids pajamas that fit me that I could barely squeeze into. 🤣

I remember sheepishly walking into places like Gymboree and Carters hoping to find 16-20 sizes once I learned they existed while pretending I wasn't shopping for myself. 🤣 By the time Target had them those were just a bit too cramped in length though I managed to scrunch myself into them with minor ripping. 🫣
I love your slippers!

SissyAliceUK said:
It's been a bit too warm here recently so i haven't had the chance to wear and cosy PJs for a while, but it's due to get colder later this week so i will get the chance to wear my new unicorn onesie i got from ebay.

View attachment 120452View attachment 120453
Happy unicorn nights 🦄
It's getting colder here alright... mid-Spring and mid-Autumn it seems like a switch flips and suddenly we go between onesies on season and onesies off.

Back