Time to break out the footed pjs

AsherDearing said:
Not footed and not super little looking. But just brought these and they are super warm and I feel like a teddy bear 🥰.

View attachment 123095
there super fuzzy . you look like a giant teddy :)

AsherDearing said:
Ok, the sleepers look great. But I want one of those sleeping bags, super excited for those :love:.
The sleeping bags are superb, i instantly transform into Maggie Simpson when wearing :giggle: Check out the review by Kidden on YT
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MiddleJacob
ftc1234567890 said:
I have accumulated over 100 pairs of Target Footie PJ’s in the boys size XL (14/16 and 16/18) over the years dating back to about 2001. Fast forward to today I’ve got several doubles, as well as pairs from Lands’ End (best quality kids sleeper in my opinion), Walmart (Faded Glory), Kmart (Joe Boxer), FootedPajamas.com, and Vintage Adult pairs bought through third party sites. I pretty much only like strictly footed pj’s without hoods, although the bunny sleeper is always the exception. Below are custom vintage pairs that I have had made with all the right details. It took a few tries with the seamstress, but now that they have the right fitting, I can pretty much get think of any vintage design/color. It’s gonna be a great fall/winter. No matter how many pairs I have, the best part is always giving a friend or family member a pair as a gift around Christmas time so that we can end up wearing them together.

View attachment 119151View attachment 119152View attachment 119153
Where did you get the Kermit sleeper?

I just got these from diaper-minister from France. They are my favorite purchase so far this year. Pretty expensive to ship but I'm happy with how they fit and look. They make me feel all baby and cozy :3

Attachments

• photo_2023-10-24_10-10-57.jpg
    photo_2023-10-24_10-10-57.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 22
  • photo_2023-11-13_11-48-53.jpg
    photo_2023-11-13_11-48-53.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, warmsleeper, Glaceon and 1 other person
lilkayden said:
I just got these from diaper-minister from France. They are my favorite purchase so far this year. Pretty expensive to ship but I'm happy with how they fit and look. They make me feel all baby and cozy :3
I will buy two of these for Christmas. Heard good things about them.

Halibut said:
I don't care how hot it gets I love my Charizard Outfit too much not to wear it ^w^

View attachment 118698

there are a lot of kiddy sort of things I don't think I could do without feeling like I was just pretending to be little like baby talk or playing with children's toys... but wearing pajamas like these makes me very happy, and there's enough deniability that I can wear the Kigurumi to store, around my friends parents, anyone without any fear. I do wish it had the little booties for my feet too but I can't complain much, I get to be a charizard!

the picture is not me
Shame its not a Dragonite, Goodra, meowscrada or a Gengar as thay are some of my favorite pokemon.

Reactions: FeliDaKitten
Last edited:
I love all-in-one pyjamas, but I prefer the footless ones, because I love all sensations to do with feet, so I can wear my foot-eating slippers (see profile picture), Ugg boots, or T-bar shoes without socks, or have my feet tickled.

The bum flap on my jammies is also essential, so that my bare bottom can be smacked when my caregiver sees fit.

feetintrouble said:
I love all-in-one pyjamas, but I prefer the footless ones, because I love all sensations to do with feet, so I can wear my foot-eating slippers (see profile picture), Ugg boots, or T-bar shoes without socks, or have my feet tickled.

The bum flap on my jammies is also essential, so that my bare bottom can be smacked when my caregiver sees fit.
I am the opposite! I need to feel enclosed and sealed into my sleepers, so feet and no bum flap are essential.

Reactions: FeliDaKitten and Bigbabybret
warmsleeper said:
I am the opposite! I need to feel enclosed and sealed into my sleepers, so feet and no bum flap are essential.
i like the snugglezzz sleeping bags , and the slumbersac footed sleeping bags , if you google slumbersac have a look at there adult sizes, not cheep but well made and very cute :)

The fitting rooms were closed, but Walmart has 18-20 size Grinch non-footed onsie PJs. At least I don't think they were footied. They are snap ups and very thin material. But at Walmart prices. :eek:

I didn't try them on. They were in the big girls section The fitting rooms were closed. And I was in a wet pullup

warmsleeper said:
i have a few of these , they are realy nice they do different thicknesses, 1 tog 2.5 tog and 3.5 tog so summer and winter is sorted , they are not cheep but i have found sthe on ebay and vinted 2nd hand and its like wearing you duvet , and when you get uo its like you are still in bed and nice and warm and snuggly :)

warmsleeper said:
This is how I am as well! The more “enclosed” the better!

Reactions: warmsleeper
FeliDaKitten said:
This is how I am as well! The more “enclosed” the better!
Having them all enclosed is better it is like a weighted blanket it helps with my anxiety.

carrielg said:
i have a few of these , they are realy nice they do different thicknesses, 1 tog 2.5 tog and 3.5 tog so summer and winter is sorted , they are not cheep but i have found sthe on ebay and vinted 2nd hand and its like wearing you duvet , and when you get uo its like you are still in bed and nice and warm and snuggly :)
I have the koala one! It is very snuggly. Feels like a heavier, more toddlerish Selk Bag.

pjswithfeet said:
Having them all enclosed is better it is like a weighted blanket it helps with my anxiety.
Being in a sleeper is the best way I have ever found to have a calm brain. Warm calm glow. 😊

warmsleeper said:
Being in a sleeper is the best way I have ever found to have a calm brain. Warm calm glow. 😊
I couldn’t agree more!

I wanna get some tomorrow. Maybe at Carters or something if I can actually do Black Friday.

LittleAndAlone said:
My favorite! Wearing my dinos right now in the middle of summer with the AC on 70F.

View attachment 117232View attachment 117233

One piece sleepers and footed pajamas were the first and earliest little thing I had formed an attraction to besides diapers. Makes me feel so smol and childish and cozy. 🥰🧸

The desire for footie PJs hit me out of nowhere once I reached an age that I could no longer fit authentic baby diapers or pull-ups and had to resort to boring plain adult size diapers. I guess I needed supporting augmentation to restore the childishness that was lost. That was my first indication that this was something deeper down the rabbit hole than just physically diapers as it had been up to that point, that it had to specifically be something babyish and childish.

For some reason that was pajamas with feet instead of onesies, I guess reflecting my little kid rather than baby little age. There was a brief gap where plain white diapers weren't really hitting my little buttons and I was going crazy trying to find cute printed 16+ kids pajamas that fit me that I could barely squeeze into. 🤣

I remember sheepishly walking into places like Gymboree and Carters hoping to find 16-20 sizes once I learned they existed while pretending I wasn't shopping for myself. 🤣 By the time Target had them those were just a bit too cramped in length though I managed to scrunch myself into them with minor ripping. 🫣
I'm the same way! I've loved footie pajamas and one piece pajamas my whole life!

Back