Thoughts on spanking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am of two minds with this question.. firstly i was spanked a lot as a child, real spankings, but i dont want that now..

When i play, if i am naughty, i don't mind a smack on the padded bottom, and a telling off. That makes me feel that i have been naughty, so a simple, one or two smack across the nappy, or the thigh, is acceptable, but a thorough spanking is out of the question..

cheers
BabyLea

babylea said:
smack on the padded bottom, and a telling off. That makes me feel that i have been naughty

This is exactly what I mean!

When I'm little, I'm around 9-12 years old. During playtime, little me has wet his pants, and had to go and tell his caretaker. A few times this has resulted in a swat on the butt or legs, followed by a change of pants. I've actually liked it, as it seems to fit into our playtime scenario very well.

I don't like the idea of a full-on, bent over the knee paddling though. I'm not bid on humiliation, and thus would snap me out of the mood pretty quickly.

A light tap on the bum along with some verbal admonishing is nice though.

I feel it's an essential part of being a Little - Littles test limits, and their Mommy and Daddy have to teach them what those limits are. It also relieves the guilt of a Little who knows he's gone too far and needs to relieve that guilt. It may not happen every week - or even every month - but it shows how much Mommy and Daddy care for their Little that they will do something as distasteful to both parties as giving a spanking to show that they care how their Little grows up.

I've had it done quite a few time at this point, it really depends on the person spanking you sometimes is amazing and others... Well not as fun. You have this connection, I'm not sure how to explain it, but it makes you feel as one with your partner. And cuddles afterwards is always a plus

That's up to my mummy and daddy, and I can't stop them or else I'll get in more trouble. :(

Seriously though, it's not my favourite thing. Without starting a debate, I was never spanked myself, and I question whether it's right to spank kids. I'd much prefer to be put in the corner, put on a naughty step or be locked in a playpen than to have my butt slapped. But I wouldn't object to it if that's what my caregiver wanted to do. Part of being a kid is foregoing your rights to question your parents decisions.

Hmm, I could see how it could be fun and I'd be willing to go along with it if I had a caretaker that wanted to do some spanking that didn't verge into physically painful. On-diaper preferred to off-diaper for sure. I don't think I'd really want it by choice though, I'd rather do a more loving role-play situation, or if I'm being naughty have punishments be more diaper-related (even if that's less realistic in some sense).

I wouldn't like it. I was in and out of trouble all the time in elementary school so got spanked quite regularly when I was a kid. I agree with Superior.

I've always been pretty timid and sensitive in real life so no, I HATTTEE being spanked or hit in any way.

I wouldn't mind a playful spanking, nothing painful of course.

I'd quite enjoy a nice playful spanking. :sweatdrop: Although I don't have much experience with spankings, as I was never spanked as a kid, I feel like it'd be a fun time. (If it's a playful one that is)

I never really go for corporal punishment. My parents never used this type of discipline when was was young.

I am actually totally into being spanked and giving spankings. Only bare handed though. I haven't used it in age play, but I would definitely like to.

I would be quite fond of getting a spanking (both the playful kind and the "good, hard" kind that stings). Admittedly, this is more of a fetish for me, as I am strictly a DL (I could very easily be submissive to the right kind of lover).

I notice a pattern here. Those who where spanked as children seem to be less interested.

Personally, I was spanked and even got the belt. But I still find the idea of being spanked for doing something naughty just to be interesting. So .. ya, I totally would be fine with it. No belts though ... that is where I draw the line XD.

brabbit1987 said:
I notice a pattern here. Those who where spanked as children seem to be less interested.

Personally, I was spanked and even got the belt. But I still find the idea of being spanked for doing something naughty just to be interesting. So .. ya, I totally would be fine with it. No belts though ... that is where I draw the line XD.

Now, I was spanked growing up and I'm still fine with having my bare tush paddled in Littlespace. I've had a bare hand, a hairbrush, and a wood paddle used - I don't think I'd find other items permissible (Lexan paddles, crops, whips, switches, canes) because they were never used on me growing up.

:eek:tkspanking:

I received disciplinary spankings as a child, but only rarely. They were threatened somewhat regularly but were seldom carried out, and the physical pain was always considerably less severe than imagined--no belts or other instruments, only open hands on usually-clothed buttocks. Mostly it was the loss of control and the embarrassment that made getting spanked so undesirable. Nonetheless, as far back as my early teens, I recognized a mild attraction to spankings. It was not that I wanted to be spanked, but rather that the mental imagery was (and still is) slightly arousing. As a feature of non-sexual age-play, it's hard for me to see any attraction, but then I'm not really into the age-play thing at all, so... :shrug:

brabbit1987 said:

I got an occasional spanking when I was growing up; I don't fit the pattern in this thread (which has a small basis and is anecdotal). I developed a spanking fetish when I was in my late teens, and an interest in kinky, submissive roleplay later developed from this. Granted, there is a definite "wall" between my kinks and how I am otherwise (normally, I am rather strong-willed and heavily introverted). However, the downside to my introversion and aversion to relationships is that I don't have anyone to spank me. :biggrin:

IzzyFox said:
I got an occasional spanking when I was growing up; I don't fit the pattern in this thread (which has a small basis and is anecdotal). I developed a spanking fetish when I was in my late teens, and an interest in kinky, submissive roleplay later developed from this. Maybe I could find someone to spank me if I weren't such an introvert. :biggrin:

Yep .. I know cause I didn't follow the pattern either. Wasn't saying it's evidence or anything like that, it was simply an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back