Not open for further replies.

Diaperluver10

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have heard good things in the past about bambino but never tried them but seeing that they have pull ups that I have to try I decided to get some of the tape diapers to see for myself. I got the bianco ultra stretch anyone tried these?

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz and PlastiBrain
Bambino is medicore at best these days.

I actually really like the Bambino brand! Myself I have tried the ultra stretched and I will say that's one that I didn't care for. I like to wear my diapers snug too tight and with the stretch sides I was unable to get that. So that I could finish up the ones I had on the shelf I would use packing tape and then pull them nice and tight and then I was really pleased with the workings of the diaper.

Reactions: Diaperluver10 and plasticsounds
I am a big fan of Bambino Diapers. The Classico fit me well and have never leeaked, Their capacity may not be the highest, but since I wear them recreationally, they don't need to have a mega capacity, They do, however, have enough capacity to hold up to four floodings from my baldder.

The best part is that I prefer crinkly white plastic and they definitly give me that.

The newer "hook and loop" style are really thick, but when all is said and done, I always come back to the taped "landing style" type.

Reactions: Diaperluver10 and TigerDL
I have ordered from their sister company Total Dr. The secure total dry plus is a solid diaper...

Reactions: Diaperluver10
I’ve never been disappointed with Bambinos! I think they have really adorable simplistic prints and (tho it varies by diaper) hold a decent amount. They are pricier but often have discount codes or special sales if you subscribe for their emails.

Bambino is a pretty good diaper, my biggest issue is cost of product and how they seem to ship in batches vs as orders come in, I can order from ABU and if they come from Baltimore it takes 1 day, if from Washington it will take 5 business days at standard shipping, tykables takes 3 days on standard, bambino from california can take anywhere from 8 days to 16 days for some reason, and I think its because they wait till they have a full pick up to send shipments out.

I honestly think that their Bellissimos are better than North Shore's Mega Max.

Reactions: piper23, RestrainU4Me and Diaperluver10
While Bambino is a very good diaper to use, the company has suffered a bit from innovative stagnation over the years. This does not detract from the product itself, but it is worth considering that there could be better options out there.

Reactions: RestrainU4Me and Diaperluver10
Not a fan as much as for the cloth back stuff so i have yet to try any of their newer, i always had issues with them splitting back in the day so this steared me away from them

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I will let everyone know what I think when I get them.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
Capacity-wise, they're just a bit above average. Quality seems to be pretty high also. The biggest difference I really see between them and some favorites like ABU/Tykables/NS is their lack of presence HERE.

But they were the pioneers in the ABDL diaper market, and it's nice to see them still around. I like their new Classico all-over print, as well as the teddy front-panel print. They seem to have trouble getting stock lately though, I don't see any teddy at the moment.

Reactions: TigerDL
Entity said:
While Bambino is a very good diaper to use, the company has suffered a bit from innovative stagnation over the years. This does not detract from the product itself, but it is worth considering that there could be better options out there.
No outright disagreement, but you are describing the exact reason I am a forever fan of the company. They have offered innovation. They were one of the first to offer stretch sided 'hook and loop' diapers and babyish designs of varous styles, also they have been atttempting to proivde this community with an AB large-sized pullup (we all know how hard that has been to pull off (huh, a pun)), etc. What makes me a fan is the ability to go to them and purchase a diaper I love (Classicos) year after year after year. It only takes a few moments on this site to find a thread lamenting the loss of a beloved ABDL diaper. Not so with the Bambinos. I have been buying Classicos for over a decade now. And I hope to for at least a decade to come.

hunter101 said:
I have heard good things in the past about bambino but never tried them but seeing that they have pull ups that I have to try I decided to get some of the tape diapers to see for myself. I got the bianco ultra stretch anyone tried these?
The bianco ultrastretch were one of the first diapers I had tried, loved those. You won't be disappointed ☺️
Haven't been able to get again since rearz got rid of them from their website

Reactions: RestrainU4Me
hunter101 said:
I even took Bambino off my emails. I ordered pullups, but they (Cloudee/whatever, and I think Carnivalee, whatever again) was not so hot. I bought Bianco, cloth, and plastic. Different kinds. Wasn't happy. Too weirdly fitting. Low in crotch where tape connects near leg...just awful.
I don't think they are cut properly for my body (the diapers). Pull-ups were okay for flouncing around in, but not to "PLAY IN" for capacity.
Okay for mishaps when dawdling around and not making it to the commode, so to speak.
I lost my hope for the company.

I still have some left-over waiting for me (hmm on that one) since I can't feel good throwing them out. I'd give them away, but I don't know anyone who'd take em due to their being AB/DL and all.:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

lilbabyjooce said:
I’ve never been disappointed with Bambinos! I think they have really adorable simplistic prints and (tho it varies by diaper) hold a decent amount. They are pricier but often have discount codes or special sales if you subscribe for their emails.
I have bought many of the medical brand diapers from their sister company Total dry and they are Normally cheaper than their ABDL site for the same basic product. But the down side they are not always in stock especially during the first year of Covid. That and they are often slow shipping. I cant count the number of times it took them over 10 days to ship my order. But sadly poor customer service is why I left. I emailed the 5 times looking for my product to be in stock and not a single reply. I even emailed them when I left and told them why and no response. I do not buy diapers for fun I need them. I use to buy one case every month and 2 cases every other month for almost 5 years and that is how they treated me. So no thanks even though I like their product I will stick too NS. Most days if I email Northshore as long as it is during business hours I get a response in with a hours time. I do like the products from Total dry the secure X plus is the same as the classico I think. I was getting 48 a mediums for $75 but I seen they no went up 25 bucks a case too.

Diaperman95 said:
I have bought many of the medical brand diapers from their sister company Total dry and they are Normally cheaper than their ABDL site for the same basic product. But the down side they are not always in stock especially during the first year of Covid. That and they are often slow shipping. I cant count the number of times it took them over 10 days to ship my order. But sadly poor customer service is why I left. I emailed the 5 times looking for my product to be in stock and not a single reply. I even emailed them when I left and told them why and no response. I do not buy diapers for fun I need them. I use to buy one case every month and 2 cases every other month for almost 5 years and that is how they treated me. So no thanks even though I like their product I will stick too NS. Most days if I email Northshore as long as it is during business hours I get a response in with a hours time. I do like the products from Total dry the secure X plus is the same as the classico I think. I was getting 48 a mediums for $75 but I seen they no went up 25 bucks a case too.
Northshore definitely has the superior customer service to any other diaper site/company. Sorry you’ve had that experience though, I’ve never had that happen to me with Bambino!
They are pretty frequently out of stock for certain diapers tho like you said. I’d say for the first year of Covid though it’s not surprising there were delays in production/shipping/etc. Some companies handled it better than others. Unfortunately there has been a price increase for basically all diapers abdl and medical. Northshore has even increased their prices though less extreme than other companies.

Honeywell6180 said:
I honestly think that their Bellissimos are better than North Shore's Mega Max.
That's what I came here for to comment on, but not in comparison to Megamax. Just so happens I have 1 Bellisimo left from my order from Wearingclouds, and a pack of NS Megamax. I can do a comparison if I want, but I'm pretty sure I'll be leaning towards the Bellissimo because I wanted to save the best for last. (last diaper from my sample pack).

I love the bianco ones. They are thick and soooo crinkly! I love it! I love all white ones and they fit nice and snug , look so babyish hugging my butt. So I like them, people should try them.

lilbabyjooce said:
Northshore definitely has the superior customer service to any other diaper site/company. Sorry you’ve had that experience though, I’ve never had that happen to me with Bambino!
They are pretty frequently out of stock for certain diapers tho like you said. I’d say for the first year of Covid though it’s not surprising there were delays in production/shipping/etc. Some companies handled it better than others. Unfortunately there has been a price increase for basically all diapers abdl and medical. Northshore has even increased their prices though less extreme than other companies.
I understand the price increases. I even understand the delays. But a customer that spent that kind of money with them almost 5 years and not even reply to 5 emails in a row is crazy. Like on the 4 the email I even told them if I did not get a response in a day or 2 I was going to change suppliers.

This Economy is so Fucked up right now. And you know once prices go up they very seldom go back down. Certainly not to the prices they was previously.

I have ordered once or twice through the Bambino site when their sister site said my go too diaper was out of stock but most of the time I used
Total dry because they was a few dollars less.

I got hung out on NS free shipping requirement last month. They went from free shipping on 99 or more to having to spend $149. I had a case on auto ship because you save 5% but I Normally will add another case every other month or a few bags but My budget was tighter this month as I need to pay property tax so I did not add extra. I was just going to use some out of my back stock.. So I got hit with about $17 in shipping. But in their defense they did send out a email but my computer decided it was spam, so you know. But being on auto ship I had no reason to visit their sight and I missed it. So instead of buying a extra case every other month I am just going to get 1 1/2 cases a month month on auto ship.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back