SmolPupprrito

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
So a while ago a saw a thread regarding those with "peens" and best positioning to aim while wearing a nappy

However

My question is for those, like myself who are "uncut"

I always find myself having to adjust before wetting for hygiene reasons, at home this isnt a problem, but isnt ideal when out in public or public transport

Whats the best way to keep "unsheathed" while wearing out in public so you dont have to adjust to wet safely?

I've tried being extra powdered, adjusting tightness, 2 and 4 tape nappies, and walking in different ways, but it seems as soon as i sit down, or start walking as if i'm not padded, i'm back to square one

I normally try to point it down but wearing nappies turns me on so I often get an erection when I put a nappy on. I do use my nappies in public and I use Lille supreme fit which I've used for long enough to trust not to leak no matter which way it's pointing.

I have a natural Johnson as well. I point it down and don't "unsheathe" it. I never had a problem with any hygiene problems with pee or poop. I clean it out with baby oil when showering. I always put barrier cream beneath the foreskin and everywhere else. Always consult a health professional instead of a random person's opinions on the internet.

Heres what Mayo says: https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-...pert-answers/uncircumcised-penis/faq-20058327

Reactions: TigerDL
Back