Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

Those who wore Goodnites to bed as kids, what did you call them?

If you wore Goodnites when you were a kid, what did you call them?

• Goodnites

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Pullups

Votes: 48 57.8%
  • Diapers

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Something else (comment)

Votes: 5 6.0%

• Total voters
While trying to maintain my dignity, my wife and I usually just call them underwear. If that word is said during nighttime we both know that that word is referring to my goodnites.

On the other hand, if bringing them up in a setting where it’s not nighttime, such as asking if I need more from the store, we’ve called them nighttime underwear and special underwear at times to distinguish that we’re talking about pull-ups.

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
I called them goodnights but my parents and big sister liked to tease me by refusing to call them anything but diapers

PrinceThistle said:
I called them goodnights but my parents and big sister liked to tease me by refusing to call them anything but diapers
That so mean

always wore nappies before drybjtes so still called them nappies

Growing up I called them Goodnites, my dad called them "Things" my mother called them Goodnites and my older brother called them diapers.

Pull-ups

I call them pull ups even though i wore them for a short time. My cousin who knew i wore diapers to bed call them huggies

Back