Those who commissioned Marci...

PrettyLilPrincess

Advocate for Cloth-Backed Diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
How long did it take for her to respond to your initial email? I sent in a commission form yesterday afternoon, along with my reference images in a separate email, and I haven’t heard anything back yet.

I want to say it took a few days for me. Maybe 2 or 3 days. But when she started, it was done pretty quick.

Just looked at emails. She got back to an email in about 3 hours on Jun 18th. She sent the invoice on the 21st and I received the badge on July the 15th. It looks like it was a month from start to finish.

With Marci it all depends on timing and how busy she is with badges and other life. Normally she responds within 72 hours, though occasionally it takes a little longer. Love my Marci Badge! She does great work and normally good at keeping you updated. If there is a delay for any reason she may not get back to you but I find she will apologize if any occurs. I have several friends who have them and most got done quickly but a couple had delays due to personal reasons or the timing where she has badge overload. I give her 5/5 stars

Update: she got back to me last night :)

Reactions: EagleScout
Back