Thick diapers vs thin diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer thick diapers. I don't get to wear them very often so I have to go with thin diapers most of the time.

Thick diapers all the way!!!

Reactions: Sidewinder
Thin usually. I like needing to change often, it's fun for me.

But soaking a really thick diaper is fun too.

I ususally like the thicker diapers better, but it depends on the brand, and also where I'm wearing too. With some brands, the thicker diapers irritate my skin, and they're definitely not so much fun if I'm going to be somewhere really warm.

Bowel issues, thin

It all depends. For the most part I prefer thicker diapers, but it if I have to mess I hate wasting a high quality, thick diaper. In that case, I'll go thin.

I prefer thick diapers, much more than my body unfortunately. Can't walk properly, hard to side sleep. But great for lounging around or back sleeping. I have a memory foam pillow I sleep with, not for my head, but to put between my knees while I sleep on my side, much more comfortable. When I want a thick diaper, I tend to go with something thick from Rearz or ABU.

For "medium thickness" I often go with DC Amore Idyl or Kitten. They have a medium thickness but don't swell a lot, so they stay at just a medium thickness even when wet. Occasionally Crinklz or SDK.

Also, I'm fast becoming a major fan of the new preschool plastic diapers for daytime wear! They seriously seem to be "checking all the boxes". They seem to have picked just the right amount of padding, they're thick but yet still comfortable under pants and while moving around at work. I hope I can make these my new everyday diapers. The ID Sllip Maxi PE (that were discontinued and then apparently brought back recently?) have multiple issues. These are even a hair thicker than waddlers, and don't seem to be provoking pimples on my hips either. Can't say enough praise about the new preschools. Way to go, ABU!

bambinod said:
I prefer thick diapers, much more than my body unfortunately. Can't walk properly, hard to side sleep. But great for lounging around or back sleeping. I have a memory foam pillow I sleep with, not for my head, but to put between my knees while I sleep on my side, much more comfortable.

Also, I'm fast becoming a major fan of the new preschool plastic diapers for daytime wear! They seriously seem to be "checking all the boxes". They seem to have picked just the right amount of padding, they're thick but yet still comfortable under pants and while moving around at work. I hope I can make these my new everyday diapers. The ID Sllip Maxi PE (that were discontinued and then apparently brought back recently?) have multiple issues. These are even a hair thicker than waddlers, and don't seem to be provoking pimples on my hips either. Can't say enough praise about the new preschools. Way to go, ABU!

I'm still testing with them but I'm thinking they may be good for me working as well based on early returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back