Thereabouts Bodysuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

30stm

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve done some reading through previous forum posts and didn’t see much about the bodysuits from thereabouts. I was wondering if anyone had ordered them and if so, how did they fit, etc..

I have two of them in boys XL (18-20) Husky. They fit me and I am 5' 10" and around 210lbs. The only other thing I have that I can compare them too would be a Rearz body suit, I have one in large and if you lay them on top each other they are almost the same size, the Thereabouts is actually a little longer but the material it's made of is not as stretchy so in practice it is a little snugger through the crotch. around the chest is also a little smaller than the Rearz so the Thereabouts 18-20 Husky is probably like an adult medium.

Even the size I got still only has 3 snaps for the crotch and it is not as wide as the Rearz so a little more sides and leg of a diaper would show around the legs of the body suit.

I got them planing on using them when out in public because of their two layer design (the onesie inside a t-shirt) the one problem I have is the patches where the holes for a feeding tube are leave an imprint that you can see (because of how snug it is on me a skinnier person might not have that problem), this is very minor and I doubt anyone would notice unless they were staring at you for a long time. Its more like when you first where a diaper in public and you feel like it is super loud and every one will hear it type of problem. That being said I wouldn't wear it around people I know but going shopping stuff that I would. Also the two I have are the plain green one and the red one with the game controller, and the problem with seeing the patches is only on the plain one, on the printed one the vinyl makes the material stiffer and hides the patches..

For what they cost I would recommend them, If you just want them for around the house the one issue is not a problem anyway.

Reactions: INCOdy
Got a couple more coming, long sleeve this time. they had XXL (22 husky). I just hope the sleeves are long enough, the 18/20H short sleeve fit me ok per my previous post so I hope the 22H is better. When I had ordered the short sleeve ouns they didn't have 22H (listed but not available)
1671500744795.png

I bought a few once when they were heavily discounted. my measurements are similar to tommytemper and they fit me fine the same. I also got some girls XXL 18.5 which were sadly too small.

I don't recommend them simply because the seams for the holes for the feeding tubes feel really noticeable on my skin and feeling that gives me body horror. Like tommytemper said I felt like they were somewhat visible from the top layer.

Other than that they felt nice. Nice soft fabric.

Last edited:
I don't have these but Tykables is selling ones similar to the thereabouts. I have 3 of the hoodies and they are super comfortable and warm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221219-205313_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221219-205313_Chrome.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20221219-205352_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221219-205352_Chrome.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 4
I have one, pink, size Girls Plus XXXL (22.5). It fits perfectly as I have a short torso waist to shoulders--and I love it. Mine seems to be very well made and the material is heavy-duty; it should last a while. Plan to purchase one more and maybe a boys Husky 22. I think the boys bodysuit may be just a bit long for me, but I'm going to try it.

I gave up on them !!
There are always way to baggy or way to sung on me !!

Rita said:
I gave up on them !!
There are always way to baggy or way to sung on me !!
Have you tried Tykables? Here's a size guide.
I too went thru the trial and error of a proper fitting onsie. Too small or too big. I'll admit that my first snappies from Tykables fit me even though it was on small the smaller size, that was due to the 5% spandex. It's a little tight but I'm still able to wear it.
I sized up and haven't had an issue since.
Yes they are somewhat pricier than some other onsies but I know what I'm getting, no more trial and error and more importantly, no more waste of money.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221221-053623_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221221-053623_Chrome.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back