Theoretical lottery...you won!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would put all the money into a high-interest savings account and live off the interest, and leave it all to my daughter when I die.

NAH I'd complete my videogame museum. that would come close to CDN$500,000,000, prolly.

So $500 million take home would be right around 200 mil or so. So that means after taxes I would get right around 90 mil I'd invest 60-70 mil of that then build myself a nice house in the burbs with a big enough garage to work on car in then buy myself some cute clothes both abdl and big girl stuff I'd finish my transition ND start my business

Buy a nice big house, install 3000 yard shooting range in my back yard so I don't have to drive, learn to shoot better with unlimited ammo, open a gun store, fix peoples guns, build custom guns, innovate firearm technology to make the world a safer place, advance shooting sports and gun safety, I'm talking free safety classes for anyone who wants to go, public campaign about the 4 basic rules of firearm safety, probably partner with the NRA on that one. Employ as many veterans as possible, open 2 ammunition factories to help with the scarcity, one for center fire and one for rim fire. I doubt i'd stop there but that's just a start. a bedwetting pill and temporary incontinence pill would be pretty cool to develop on the downlow too.

I would keep my £500m entirely secret, and continue living my life as I am (going on with uni, and funding my musical projects). I'm quite content with my lot at the moment, but they extra stuff would help in the long run (I'm fairly good at budgeting, so I'd keep the same weekly budget I have and use the other stuff as a safety net).

I would give my parents enough to finish our house and its maintenance, and the funds so that they can go to their favourite holiday destination.

I would keep enough to fund my kids university fees or to help them out.

Yep, this is all the stereotypical stuff most people say lol

I would
1. Buy houses, live in one, rent the rest
2. Give my parents hella money (make them use renewable wind/solar energy on their farm)
3. Invest in my health and education
4. Travel the world!
5. Put a large chunk into savings accounts and other money generating storage products (like CD's etc.)
6. Probably marry my boyfriend
7. We'd adopt a baby
8. Give that baby a great life
9. Probably make donations to things
10. Buy whatever I want basically but probably try to live humbly

I'd move back to TN get a house out in the sticks, and spend the rest of my time either at a part time job or volunteering.

I would continue going to college, but for the major I actually want to get, game design. After graduating I would take one year taking it easy, practicing on making a game solo to impress whatever studio I would try to get hired by. I'd set my parents up for a nice retirement, get proper gifts for my family members on Christmas and their birthdays. I would tell my parents about my ABDL side, but mention that it would be within reason/self-moderation. Continue to live in my current house, paying the bills and such. Possibly get another dog so my current one isn't lonely. That's all I can think of for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back