The urge to purge

LittleKero

The most adventurous camper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I have been trying to keep myself busy with work, hobbies, and keep my mental health in check and with all of the constant of my mind in motion, my little side just kind of went quiet. It is currently at the desire to just purge all of my little stuff, diapers, but only put my stuffed animals in boxes to be put into storage.

I don't know what to do when it comes to this and I kind of just want to get rid of all of my stuff. Maybe as things are right now, it might just be for the best that I shove everything into boxes and forget about it for a good long time, maybe just getting rid of it all might be better in short term, I don't know anymore...

Things in my adult life are just not working out as well as I had hoped or even thought they would (job hunt, my birthday, my relationship with my family) and it just seems like my mind is getting more and more into a negative mood and perspective.

Maybe just taking some time for myself, which I have a very tough time asking for because I keep putting myself into positions where I push past my limits of sanity and health, would be beneficial. Maybe just going away for a bit might help too(getting out of the house and meeting people IRL through hobbies and tabletop, not the other type of going away).

I don't know, I am just rambling and probably not making much sense. I just selfishly wanted a spot to just speak my mind out loud.

i know many abdl's including my self who have thrown away lots of items some very expensive to replace only to start buying again , it is hard juggling every day life and an often secret one at the same time mixing the must to every day and the need to be your self , the negative mind can be a viscous circle as the more down you get the more down you feel so it makes you feel more down and so on , it is good if you can talk to some one even if it is via a phone service , i have got to the point where the only reason i would go out of the house was to go to work and turn my phone off , but some times it is good to get things off your chest

Sorry to hear things aren't going well recently. I definitely advocate putting everything in a box and waiting it out. I've personally purged thousands of dollars of ABDL stuff over the years. It's not worth it.

Reactions: LittleKero and KBoy
For me, it was mostly women's leotards , long-sleeved ones. After getting rid of them, I eventually regretted it. This is why I am now in the process of building up a wardrobe of women's catsuits and leotards.
I've also expanded my tastes to include different styles, including these-
20230603_095551.jpg
20230923_210508.jpg20230506_222752.jpg
I have a Royal-blue long-sleeved leotard, a Coral pink and also an emerald green long-sleeved catsuit still unopened in their packaging. I will eventually get round to wearing them.

Attachments

• 20230114_212908.jpg
    20230114_212908.jpg
    424.2 KB · Views: 2
Sissyleslie said:
For me, it was mostly women's leotards , long-sleeved ones. After getting rid of them, I eventually regretted it. This is why I am now in the process of building up a wardrobe of women's catsuits and leotards.
I've also expanded my tastes to include different styles, including these-
View attachment 123384
View attachment 123385View attachment 123386
I have a Royal-blue long-sleeved leotard, a Coral pink and also an emerald green long-sleeved catsuit still unopened in their packaging. I will eventually get round to wearing them.
It would be a real shame for you to get rid of even one of those. Because you look so cute baby. Thanks for sharing, don't know what to say about binge and purge except I have been there

Reactions: Sissyleslie
My little side just feels....gone. Today has been just empty feeling and I'm not feeling it. I'm more and more tired, depressed and just burnt out of any desire to do anything.

I think I might just get rid of a lot of clutter and try to get a bit of proper rest.

ZipLock bags and place everything in them and into a couple of boxes. If you can, place them in a "U-Rent Storage" facilities. They are available in most mid to larger towns, cities. If an outside facility get a shipping 'skid' to set the boxes on to keep them off the ground. Three months from now, life may look differently.

Oh, by the way, Remember, it is the Start of the Holiday Season and you maybe experiencing some effect of that.

Once you have gotten everything stored, not purged, it time to rethink what is really going on an begin making those life changes.

KBoy said:
It would be a real shame for you to get rid of even one of those. Because you look so cute baby. Thanks for sharing, don't know what to say about binge and purge except I have been there
Thank you for your kind words. You will be pleased to know that I won't be getting rid of them!

LittleKero said:
My little side just feels....gone. Today has been just empty feeling and I'm not feeling it. I'm more and more tired, depressed and just burnt out of any desire to do anything.

I think I might just get rid of a lot of clutter and try to get a bit of proper rest.
take things easy, and dont rush any decisions as it is easy to regret them later ,but do take care of your self 🤗

Reactions: CLPP and Sealander
Back