The shame…

diegoissad

Diaper Hypothesizer
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I write SFW fanfiction which deals with diaper wearing and usage, and draw ABDL annd SFW diaper art for a relatively new fandom.
I decided to go onto Twitter one day just to see how the world is going to shit…and someone had made a post about the ‘diaper fetish’ fanfiction in the fandom tag.
Mind you, I’m the only person for the fandom on that platform who writes diaper stuff. So I felt a little discouraged.

diegoissad said:
I decided to go onto Twitter one day just to see how the world is going to shit…
While we all live on the same planet (so far), there are a lot of worlds, and to a significant degree we all live in our own worlds. Sure, the worlds overlap and interact, but what I see as "my" world is very different from yours, and is very different from the "twitter world".

So while, as you imply, the [twitter] "world is going to sh!t" (and I won't disagree), there are better worlds. Like the little world right here in this forum, where we all have something in common and so have a reason to be accepting. To the extent possible, pick your worlds with care.

BTW, what's SWF? That TLA hasn't appeared in my world :)

Reactions: Tigressmoon22
littleFeathers said:
Safe
For
Work

And NSFW is:
Not
SFW

littleFeathers said:
While we all live on the same planet (so far), there are a lot of worlds, and to a significant degree we all live in our own worlds. Sure, the worlds overlap and interact, but what I see as "my" world is very different from yours, and is very different from the "twitter world".

So while, as you imply, the [twitter] "world is going to sh!t" (and I won't disagree), there are better worlds. Like the little world right here in this forum, where we all have something in common and so have a reason to be accepting. To the extent possible, pick your worlds with care.

That’s a really good message, actually! Thank you for that, that made me feel better :)

Everyone enjoys something.
Your story's bring joy to others.
Not everyone likes what others do .
Some of them are fearful others are on an ego trip. Just know your fine just because we are unique doesn't mean we are bad. I find abdls very sensitive and caring people.
Just miss understood by the norm.
Enjoy what you do and don't let others meanness get to you here we are all friends 😁

• Love
Reactions: Tigressmoon22
Back