The rules made by mommy and me

Austen00

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So when we do little role play me and my girlfriend have rules we set based on our little age so let’s start youngest and go to oldest
Newborn to 6 months
No talking only crying
I am only to drink milk from my bottle
I will do everything I need to do in my diaper no exceptions
Mommy will do diaper checks every 30 minutes and determine whether I need a change
Only mommy changes me
No walking or crawling mommy will carry me to where she wants me
The only word I can speak is our safe word
The only time I’m not diapered is when mommy gives me a bath
No toilet use allowed babies can’t use a toilet
6 months to 1 year
Diapers are to be worn at all times
only baby talk and non complex sentences and the safe word are to be spoken
Mommy checks your diaper every hour you do not tell mommy when you need a diaper change babies don’t know when they need a diaper change and you are a baby
You not allowed to pick my clothes or take off your diaper mommy will do that
No toilet use allowed babies can’t use the toilet
You are to crawl no walking allowed
Only baby bottles but can have juice and milk
1 to 2 years old
Diapers or pull ups are to be worn at all times
If I am caught trying to remove my diaper or pull up I will have to do wet and messy diaper punishment where mommy duck tapes me into my diaper and mommy wont take it off until the next morning
If wearing a pull up I will tell mommy if I need to go potty then she will take me to the potty and then I can take off my pull up
I can only use a sippy cup no cups because I will spill no alcohol or soda is allowed during little time
Mommy picks my clothes
2 to 3 years old
I am to wear a pull up or diaper at all times most of the time it is a pull up
Big boy undies if given permission
If I wet or mess my big boy undies I will have to do wet and messy diaper punishment
I am allowed to drink small amounts of soda out of a sippy cup
If I try to remove my pull up or diaper with out mommy’s permission I will have wet and messy diaper punishment
Mommy picks my clothes
I am not allowed to pick my own clothes

Reactions: KBoy, StevenAB, littlebabydiapers and 2 others
I am thinking of doing 3-5 years next any suggestions for rules I will still be in pull ups but that’s all we have rn

Reactions: littledub1955
Austen00 said:
I am thinking of doing 3-5 years next any suggestions for rules I will still be in pull ups but that’s all we have rn
If you spill whatever you're drinking from your sippy cup you have to go back to drinking everything from a baby bottle for six months.

Reactions: Traveller
littledub1955 said:
If you spill whatever you're drinking from your sippy cup you have to go back to drinking everything from a baby bottle for six months.
Ooh I like that one I think my mommy would too

Reactions: Traveller and littledub1955
littledub1955 said:
Should I keep wet and messy diaper punishment if I have an accident in my big boy undies because I’m starting to like it

Austen00 said:
Should I keep wet and messy diaper punishment if I have an accident in my big boy undies because I’m starting to like it
Yes you should. If you still have accidents then that means that you are still a baby. And babies do all their business in their diapers and they have to wait until their mommy changes them.🧷🧷🧷🍼

littledub1955 said:
Yes you should. If you still have accidents then that means that you are still a baby. And babies do all their business in their diapers and they have to wait until their mommy changes them.🧷🧷🧷🍼
I found some abdl pull ups from bambino that I use for my 2-3 age play but they are sold out and I’m starting to get bored of the baby play only should I buy the normal incontinence underwear instead

Austen00 said:
I found some abdl pull ups from bambino that I use for my 2-3 age play but they are sold out and I’m starting to get bored of the baby play only should I buy the normal incontinence underwear instead
Whatever your mommy decides is what you have to wear. If she decides to put a real baby diaper on you with locking pins that's what you'll have to wear. If you're the baby and she's the mommy you have no say in the matter.

littledub1955 said:
Whatever your mommy decides is what you have to wear. If she decides to put a real baby diaper on you with locking pins that's what you'll have to wear. If you're the baby and she's the mommy you have no say in the matter.
Our life works different we both agree on an age and will do that age if I’m baby and she is mommy or if she’s baby and I’m daddy if either of us say the safe word than we stop we stick to diapers pull ups and undies but our most extreme thing is wet and messy diaper punishment

• Love
Austen00 said:
Our life works different we both agree on an age and will do that age if I’m baby and she is mommy or if she’s baby and I’m daddy if either of us say the safe word than we stop we stick to diapers pull ups and undies but our most extreme thing is wet and messy diaper punishment
Oh how I envy you. You have what I can only dream about. Someone who is willing to switch roles. I would love to have a mommy one week and the next week be a daddy.

littledub1955 said:
Oh how I envy you. You have what I can only dream about. Someone who is willing to switch roles. I would love to have a mommy one week and the next week be a daddy.
Do you have a SO if do are they into diapers

Austen00 said:
Do you have a SO if do are they into diapers
No. I don't have a SO but if I did, they would have to be into switching roles because sometimes, a man wants to baby his girlfriend and sometimes he wants his girlfriend to baby him.

littledub1955 said:
No. I don't have a SO but if I did, they would have to be into switching roles because sometimes, a man wants to baby his girlfriend and sometimes he wants his girlfriend to baby him.
Yeah my ex left me because I was into diapers even though the first few times I didn’t say anything about her bondage kink I just went with it

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Austen00 said:
Yeah my ex left me because I was into diapers even though the first few times I didn’t say anything about her bondage kink I just went with it
It's always best if each person in a relationship is so in control of themselves individually that neither ever feels a need to control the other unless the other wishes them too. Allowing someone else to make all decisions for you can be fun for a short period of time, especially if they're willing to do the same for you.

littledub1955 said:
It's always best if each person in a relationship is so in control of themselves individually that neither ever feels a need to control the other unless the other wishes them too. Allowing someone else to make all decisions for you can be fun for a short period of time, especially if they're willing to do the same for you.
Yeah I wasn’t asking her to be a mommy or anything I hadn’t discovered that side of my self yet I just told her I like diapers and she was like screw this

Austen00 said:
Yeah I wasn’t asking her to be a mommy or anything I hadn’t discovered that side of my self yet I just told her I like diapers and she was like screw this
A good adult baby girl is hard to find. Finding one who likes to switch from being a little to being a mommy is even harder. A little can always wish though.

littledub1955 said:
A good adult baby girl is hard to find. Finding one who likes to switch from being a little to being a mommy is even harder. A little can always wish though.
My current girlfriend only got into it because of me I know I will never find another girl like her it’s true love

• Love
Reactions: BabyGwendolyn, Traveller and littledub1955
Austen00 said:
My current girlfriend only got into it because of me I know I will never find another girl like her it’s true love
Hold on tight and love her with all your might.

Reactions: Austen00
littledub1955 said:
Hold on tight and love her with all your might.
Amen

Reactions: littledub1955
Who decides your age?

Back