Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunbenshero

i'm back for fighting myself again
Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi
i'm kunbenshero you can check my profile to read my true story.
the rest of the story...........
i made a promise to not wearing daipers
after weeks the behavior came again and i was like resisting resisting over and over i was like to think about burning my finger to not wear daipers i hurt my self after week i think i was coming back to my home and i was infront of supermarket suddenly i went to the supermarket i looked for the daipers and i got adult daipers i bought them but at the same time o was like with is wrong with me i can't resist my self I won't wear daipers I don't wont to be a baby
when i arrived to my house i strat to wear the daipers i felt like i'm 3 years old and i wet them and i drank alot of water just to wet my all daipers i bought i was like doing it quick to get rid of them as soon as possible.
so after all that the behavior is gone i was happy to not face the nightmare again.
but in my dreems i was always looking for daipers always want to buy daipers from the shop always want to be a baby not a grown man as soon as possible these always happening in my dreams at that time.
and......omg the behavior came again i was like to explode i was like i can't live without daipers and i had no another choise except to be a baby and wearing daipers.
so i went to the closest shop i bought daipers again i wore them 😢
do you think the story is over ?
No 😡
i drank a lot of water just to wet my daipers i was like fighting with my self to not do that again yeab i wet all my daipers in one day ( it was like 8 daipers i think in one night)
the same story happning to me over and over and i remember when i felt the behivor is controlling my mind i bought a baby daipers it was size 7 i couldn't fit on them so I FOUGHT MY SELF AGAIN I CONTROLLED MY SELF AGAIN I THROW THEM IN THE GARBAGE but 😢.....
the behivor took the control again
do you know what the behivor did ?!
i went to the garbage it was not far from my home i took the baby daipers again and i took them to my home i wore them again with modification of course i wet them and i slept with them when i woke up next morning i run to the garbage i throw all my 30 daipers to the garbage and i was resisting my self
Until the garbage truck came and took it away.
if you want me to complete my story press like and comment please
yeah and my story is 100% true believe it or not

Reactions: Pelusos
I was wearing the same shoes for two and half decades (6 to 30), binge and purge like the roller coster. I waw not able to resist when I felt the urge to buy and wear diapers, but over 2-3 times wearing and useing I hated myself and threw everything to trash bin. Over 30 I calmed down, I learnt accepting myself so nowdays I can live with this kink without remorse, without hateing myself. So it can work!

Reactions: Kunbenshero
Thanks for your comment.
yeah at the end you reach the point to accept yourself.
i think right now i reached the point but still afraid.

Kunbenshero said:
Thanks for your comment.
yeah at the end you reach the point to accept yourself.
i think right now i reached the point but still afraid.
Afraid of what?

afraid of being abnormal human 😞

Kunbenshero said:
I don't like relativize important things, but if you look deeply all the "normal" persons, you will find something "abnormal" in them. Are wearing diapers and baby cloth dangerous for anybody or yourself? I think not. I wish everybody had such a hobby like this.

Kunbenshero said:

You're right, I'd rather be a normal human:

Addicted to sex. Babies I can't afford at 14. Dropping out of school and stuck at a poverty wage and a demeaning humiliating dead end job for the rest of my life. Child support and daddy baby momma drama and rape accusations. Living in perpetual poverty in the ghetto where everyone hates and competes with each other for worthless scraps to flex and one up each other with. And children who grow up to hate me for how much their childhood sucked because I had no self control as a worthless teenager enslaved to hormones.

No on second thought nevermind, diapers are great! My grass is plenty green on my side of the fence. Everyone else can keep their 'normal'.

Last edited:
  • Wow
You had no choice. These desires were deeply implanted in your brain at an early age by the same process responsible for nearly everyone's intense, lifelong desires, normal as well as abnormal. Your only choice right now is to act on it or don't act on it. Either way, the desires won't go away. 70 years ago some homosexuals faced a similar struggle: give up homosexual activity (which was illegal then), and try hard to become 'normal' heterosexuals. As far as I know, none of them were successful for any significant amount of time. These kinds of desires are a natural part of human emotions regardless of whether or not they are seen as normal by society. Accept them as a real thing that is unlikely to go away. Relax and enjoy them when you can. Give yourself a few years to analyze your guilt to see if it is worth it to keep dragging it along with you.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Kunbenshero and SebLittle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back