The psychology and history of Caregivers

kashi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I've got what on the surface is a simple question, but I'm hoping for some depth with regards to answers. I recently found a caregiver and during a moment of curiosity I found myself asking after why she was a caregiver and the history behind the desire.
In my experience there have been many discussions regarding why little's and AB's have the desire to be cared for, but what about Caregivers? Why do you guys feel a need to care? What do you get out of it? What started it?

Thanks!

Reactions: Poofybutt
Whoa, I literally had a similar idea for a post just a little while ago, never got around to making it though... what synergy :D

I can't speak for the Mommies and Daddies on this site directly, but I can vouch for the Mommies I have had and my current Mommy/GF ;)

My previous Mommy friend found out about ABs by watching an episode of the Phil Donahue show that featured some, she thought it was just a very cute lifestyle and from that point on, taking care of an AB became something she wanted to try in her life. Her reasons for caring, they seemed tied to the fact that she never had children of her own. My Mommy friend was a very independent and self-made woman, because of all the time she spent working, she never got around to raising a family, hence why she finally decided to make good on her desire of caring for an AB. I asked her what she got out of it a couple of times and she got the same things I did from the exchange; unconditional love, closeness and a baby of her own :)

My current Mommy/GF she stumbled upon an AB video in her teens and she said that it didn't weird her out, instead it made perfect sense to her and she found it to be very adorable. She also told me that she always had the urge to care for others, she had younger siblings that she liked taking care of and she liked dressing her guinea pigs and rabbits up in makeshift diapers, bonnets and doll clothes and taking care of them, this is something she did well into her teens. She had been wanting to explore this caring and deeply maternal side of herself within a relationship, hence why she reached out to me :) I haven't really asked her what she gets out of it, maybe I will later and I'll post an update, but I would assume the answer would be close to what my Mommy friend said; unconditional love and closeness :love:

I'd love to hear how some of the Caregivers on here got started and I think it would be interesting to learn what they get out of this dynamic as well :) I'm sure just like how each of us ABs are a little different, every Caregiver will be diverse too. I can see Caregivers being interested in this for many different reasons and I'm sure each one takes away a little something different :D

Last edited:
Reactions: YbboB and psychonautalis
Cannamommy here,

This is a great thread and I hope that other caregivers/mommy's share. As some have learned, my introduction to this lifestyle was not something that came into my life easily. In the beginning of learning about this side of my guy things were very very hard to understand, comprehend and wrap my mind around. with support and open communication I began to tip toe into this world.

As things progressed, one thing became abundantly clear, there was this side of my guy that I never new . now let me be clear that the side I speak of isn't the obvious diaper clad man that wanted to be treated like a baby, no a soft,affectionate vulnerable man seemed to have walked out of the shadows. Before all of this the picture of the man I fell in love with was a grease and grime covered man made of hard muscle, not from hours in the gym but way of a life of hard manual labor. most of the time his answers were grunts, while he was not the most affectionate there was just something about his burly manly self that drew me to him. after many years of being together he opened up to me about this side of him.

after the initial shock wore off and we began to communicate, this softer side, this vulnerable side began to fill the room like a welcomed cool breeze in summer. foot rubs in the evening became a thing. sweet texts that he would be made fun of from his friends became a thing. with more and more communication and more and more affection filled our lives I realized that out of fear, out of ridicule, out of a bit of shame this side of him was also tied to his ABDL side. as his actions in the relationship added value, love, and understanding I realized that I still love him so much despite the "odd" aspect that was attached to this. so I dove in, if he was going to share something with me I wanted to share something with him. we continued to communicate and I dove in and found something inside me that felt good. being able to provide him with something he wanted and needed filled me with so much joy and so much love for him that the "odd" aspect of things didn't bother me, it made me feel special that I and only I could give this to him.

Our relationship has grown stronger, our love has filled our house and I am proud to be his mommy, I love my "little" so dearly that we are so unconditionally in love.

So for the thread what do I get out of this being a mommy or caregiver, its that it has bonded us in a way not many people get to experience. it introduced me to a side of my man that I thought was not there, and if being a mommy, helping my man regress and cuddling him while in diapers adds to our relationship in this way. I am all in and could never imagine going back to the way things were.

I wish love, support and everything special to all the little's here, that you find what your looking for and I wish that all caregivers are able to take away from all this something as special as I have.

you are all so amazing and I am honored to be a part of this community.

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, failedsystem, Daddy Niles and 10 others
I think a lot, maybe even most of the people giving care in this community aren't dedicated to it or doing it for its own sake in the way ABDLs seek their own satisfaction. I got into doing it because of threads I read here that explained how much it meant and I had ABDL friends that I knew wanted that. It seemed like it wasn't that hard to do something that meant a lot to them and so I offered. It can be very satisfying to do something that brings such joy and contentment to someone you care about. That's really about it. It takes energy, so I wouldn't care to do it forever without respite but it's enjoyable in itself and the payoff for friends seems more than worth it.

I didn't feel as though I had any intrinsic desires to be cared for, so it wasn't so much a case of putting myself in their place. Over time, I've gotten to see how there are some very appealing aspects to it under the right circumstances, so I feel the pull of it a bit more now than I did.

My entry into the ABDL community as a caregiver came by total surprise. My little, also my husband of 25 years, just shared his little side with me about 18 months ago. For the 30 years before his “reveal”...we dated, were engaged, and then married....I had no clue about this side of him! After a few major life events where he felt he finally hit “rock bottom”, he finally opened up to me about this little who had been hiding for 50 years....for 50 years he shared this side with NO ONE! I think we will both forever remember every detail of that day...details, stories, feelings...they finally all came flooding out and my heart just opened up with empathy for the feelings he shared, events of things that had happened....things he had never shared with anyone else. Fast forward about a year and a half and our lives together are better then ever before! We have a better relationship now as husband and wife and as little/mommy! So for me this was not a conscience choice, but now I wouldn’t change anything about us! As he and I like to describe it, “his soft little underbelly is all exposed”!! ❤️ my littlemoosey!!

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime, Safariwolf, YbboB and 3 others
momma2moosey said:
My entry into the ABDL community as a caregiver came by total surprise. My little, also my husband of 25 years, just shared his little side with me about 18 months ago. For the 30 years before his “reveal”...we dated, were engaged, and then married....I had no clue about this side of him! After a few major life events where he felt he finally hit “rock bottom”, he finally opened up to me about this little who had been hiding for 50 years....for 50 years he shared this side with NO ONE! I think we will both forever remember every detail of that day...details, stories, feelings...they finally all came flooding out and my heart just opened up with empathy for the feelings he shared, events of things that had happened....things he had never shared with anyone else. Fast forward about a year and a half and our lives together are better then ever before! We have a better relationship now as husband and wife and as little/mommy! So for me this was not a conscience choice, but now I wouldn’t change anything about us! As he and I like to describe it, “his soft little underbelly is all exposed”!! ❤️ my littlemoosey!!

I still can't believe he was able to hide it from everyone (especially you) for that long. Though I guess in the end it was still never a matter if, but when, you needed to find out about it all.

Update!

Just finished chatting with my Mommy/GF :) I asked her what exactly she gets from this and she said that she gets a deep sense of satisfaction, unconditional love and a true connection :D She said that it means a lot to her to know that things are safe and taken care of and that being able to look after and care for a forever baby like me is a dream come true for her. She said it’s something she’s been dreaming of ever since she stumbled on those AB videos many years ago. Suffice it to say, I’m a very lucky baby :love:

Trevor said:
I think a lot, maybe even most of the people giving care in this community aren't dedicated to it or doing it for its own sake in the way ABDLs seek their own satisfaction. I got into doing it because of threads I read here that explained how much it meant and I had ABDL friends that I knew wanted that. It seemed like it wasn't that hard to do something that meant a lot to them and so I offered. It can be very satisfying to do something that brings such joy and contentment to someone you care about. That's really about it. It takes energy, so I wouldn't care to do it forever without respite but it's enjoyable in itself and the payoff for friends seems more than worth it.

It was very Interesting hearing this from the caregiver perspective :unsure: You bring an interesting outlook as both an AB and someone who has filled the caregiver shoes :)

I do disagree, however, with your opening statement, when you say that there aren't caregivers who are predisposed to care for an AB in the same way that an AB is predisposed to their interests. I too have heard this idea that ABs don’t have a proper lifestyle counterpart, like how a sub has a dom, that there are people who like wearing diapers and acting like babies, but that there simply aren’t people who want to baby an adult. I firmly believe that that simply isn’t true and stems from a lack of research into the Caregiver side of our community. Logic would dictate that if there are adults who enjoy playing baby, there must be other adults, men and women, who would selflessly enjoy babying and playing the role of a Mommy or Daddy to an adult. My current GF/Mommy seems to fit that bill and she can’t possibly be the only exception to the rule out there :)

Last edited:
I've had more than a dozen 'paid' babysitters in the past 30-odd years, and in all that time, I've only found one lady who seemed predisposed to caring for ABs. As PB correctly notes, these folks are out there. My experience, which I'd stack up against any other member for sheer exhaustive searching, leads me to believe these 'instinctive' adult caregivers are very rare indeed.

Since women with maternal instincts are certainly more common, by definition, than men with maternal instincts, I'll confine my arguments to women caregivers. Finding women with strong maternal instincts is not a difficult task, but the challenge is helping these ladies transition from caring for a biological infant or toddler to providing infant- or toddler-type care for an adult.

And while there seem to be a good number of women who will 'baby' an adult in exchange for money, those who willingly engage in the practice on a regular basis and for free are, as PB notes, the exception to the rule. However, it's important to note that 'rare' doesn't mean 'nonexistent.'

For those who do care for ABs often and at no charge, I'm sure a very high percentage are SOs or in some sort of relationship with the AB.

Sadly, the world doesn't seem 'full' of women who will provide adult baby care for free and for someone with whom they do not share an intimate relationship. For ABs in a relationship (and, more especially, for those contemplating getting into a relationship or 'telling' their SO) I think the odds of acceptance are about 1 in 3. Odds of actual participation would probably be around 1 in 5 or 6.

If prospective and active caregivers could have some sort of interactive forum where questions are answered, experiences shared and concerns alleviated, I think that would help enlarge the caregiver population. The numbers would be further augmented by a general willingness on the part of the AB community to offer payment in exchange for caregiving services, which seems something many ABs will not consider or cannot offer.

Sadly, efforts toward this sort of conclave would likely be doomed by the sheer number of ABs who, desperate for a mommy or daddy, bombard prospective caregivers with requests for free services. It is this expectation that is at fault, I believe, rather than the notion of caregivers not being 'predisposed' to adult babies. They're out there, but anyone who openly proclaims herself willing to change adult diapers risks being rather rudely chased away by the aggressive and unrealistic behavior of the AB community.

Reactions: YbboB, kashi and Poofybutt
When I had a mommy, I looked up at her while I was nursing and the contentment on her face matched mine. There are caregivers who get as much out of the relationship as the littles. But the caregivers work much harder than we littles do. They deserve extra attention.

Reactions: psychonautalis and YbboB
sbmccue said:
I've had more than a dozen 'paid' babysitters in the past 30-odd years, and in all that time, I've only found one lady who seemed predisposed to caring for ABs. As PB correctly notes, these folks are out there. My experience, which I'd stack up against any other member for sheer exhaustive searching, leads me to believe these 'instinctive' adult caregivers are very rare indeed.

Sadly, the world doesn't seem 'full' of women who will provide adult baby care for free and for someone with whom they do not share an intimate relationship. For ABs in a relationship (and, more especially, for those contemplating getting into a relationship or 'telling' their SO) I think the odds of acceptance are about 1 in 3. Odds of actual participation would probably be around 1 in 5 or 6.

If prospective and active caregivers could have some sort of interactive forum where questions are answered, experiences shared and concerns alleviated, I think that would help enlarge the caregiver population. The numbers would be further augmented by a general willingness on the part of the AB community to offer payment in exchange for caregiving services, which seems something many ABs will not consider or cannot offer.

Sadly, efforts toward this sort of conclave would likely be doomed by the sheer number of ABs who, desperate for a mommy or daddy, bombard prospective caregivers with requests for free services. It is this expectation that is at fault, I believe, rather than the notion of caregivers not being 'predisposed' to adult babies. They're out there, but anyone who openly proclaims herself willing to change adult diapers risks being rather rudely chased away by the aggressive and unrealistic behavior of the AB community.

Excellent response and points!

I'm glad we can agree that there are certainly people out there, caregivers, who get just as much out of this relationship as we do and who are predisposed to caring for big babies, although, yeah they are certainly a rare breed.

In terms of relationship odds, I'd say they're better than 1 in 3 or 1 in 5. I think that most people, especially if they share common interests and mutual attraction with their significant other would be willing to try their hand at AB care at least once. From my experience, I'm 4 for 4 in terms of acceptance/understanding and 3 for 4 in terms of participation. Going further, 2 of the 3, my former Mommy friend and my current Mommy/GF are certainly those rare caregivers who just have it in them to nurture an AB :love:

I think the last point you make, the unpleasant comments and desperation on the part of the community is definitely what probably keeps a lot of caregivers from letting their desires be known, more so than even the prospect of pay. My current Mommy/GF met me on Fetlife and she was quick to duck out of there afterwards because she was, as you said, bombarded with a lot of pushy and unkind messages from male ABs nearly twice her age, who she hadn't reached out to, asking her on the first message if she could change their messy diapers :eek:

As far as pay is concerned, there are plenty of pay for play Mommies and Daddies out there, they've made themselves known for years now and I feel that in a relationship, there is always this kind of unspoken exchange aspect, after all, most great relationships are built upon give and take. For instance, when I wasn't being babied, I treated my Mommy friend out to dinners and romantic date nights :D Me and my current Mommy/GF are still long distance, but for every Baby/Mommy session we have via Skype, we have just as many adult conversations and I've even purchased her a lovely Birthday present :) I feel that as long as you show a Mommy or Daddy your appreciation, just as you would in any "normal" relationship, then they'll gladly stick around and it'll be a partnership that is built to last.

You can never take a Caregiver for granted ;)

Last edited:
Poofybutt said:
Update!

Just finished chatting with my Mommy/GF :) I asked her what exactly she gets from this and she said that she gets a deep sense of satisfaction, unconditional love and a true connection :D She said that it means a lot to her to know that things are safe and taken care of and that being able to look after and care for a forever baby like me is a dream come true for her. She said it’s something she’s been dreaming of ever since she stumbled on those AB videos many years ago. Suffice it to say, I’m a very lucky baby :love:

It was very Interesting hearing this from the caregiver perspective :unsure: You bring an interesting outlook as both an AB and someone who has filled the caregiver shoes :)

I do disagree, however, with your opening statement, when you say that there aren't caregivers who are predisposed to care for an AB in the same way that an AB is predisposed to their interests. I too have heard this idea that ABs don’t have a proper lifestyle counterpart, like how a sub has a dom, that there are people who like wearing diapers and acting like babies, but that there simply aren’t people who want to baby an adult. I firmly believe that that simply isn’t true and stems from a lack of research into the Caregiver side of our community. Logic would dictate that if there are adults who enjoy playing baby, there must be other adults, men and women, who would selflessly enjoy babying and playing the role of a Mommy or Daddy to an adult. My current GF/Mommy seems to fit that bill and she can’t possibly be the only exception to the rule out there :)

My daddy was definitely a natural one and loves it. Agreed

Poofybutt said:
[snipped]

I'm certainly not saying that caregivers who enjoy this for its own sake don't exist. However, everything I've seen indicates that they don't exist in anything like the numbers we do. If they do, we're totally barking up the wrong trees.

Everyone wants something a little different and for me, while it might be a novelty to play with someone who loved being a mommy or daddy and had no interest in diapers themselves, I don't think it would work for me long term. The insight one garners from having this in your blood is important to me and I think the best experience would come from someone who feels that for themselves rather than having it explained.

On the other hand, I know even ABDLs are different enough that a certain amount of explanation is still required but it seems to me that it's riffing off a similar enough place of desire that while we may not approach it exactly the same, we can often see how it can work. It's complicated.

Reactions: YbboB and Poofybutt
Trevor said:
I'm certainly not saying that caregivers who enjoy this for its own sake don't exist. However, everything I've seen indicates that they don't exist in anything like the numbers we do. If they do, we're totally barking up the wrong trees.

Everyone wants something a little different and for me, while it might be a novelty to play with someone who loved being a mommy or daddy and had no interest in diapers themselves, I don't think it would work for me long term. The insight one garners from having this in your blood is important to me and I think the best experience would come from someone who feels that for themselves rather than having it explained.

On the other hand, I know even ABDLs are different enough that a certain amount of explanation is still required but it seems to me that it's riffing off a similar enough place of desire that while we may not approach it exactly the same, we can often see how it can work. It's complicated.

Thanks for clarifying.

I agree with you, there are caregivers who enjoy this as much as we do and who have a natural impulse to baby adults, but yeah, as I stated earlier, they are certainly far and few between. I'm very lucky insofar as I've gotten to know some of these very special Caregivers and I have one in my life currently :)

As rare as a bonafide Caregiver is, I do think that there are open-minded and accepting people who love their partners enough to give being a Mommy or a Daddy the good ol' college try, there are even some who settle into the role of Caregiver over time as some of the posts from other Mommies in this thread suggest.

On your second point, I don't know, I certainly think having a relationship where every waking moment is predicated upon Baby and Caregiver time is definitely unrealistic and totally wouldn't work out, but I don't see why being in a relationship with a Baby/Caregiver dynamic some of the time couldn't work. This is why it's important to find balance with a partner who is willing to be your Caregiver, you always have to take time to connect with one another as adults and mutual romantic partners too ;)

All in all, well put, all ABDLs are different and all Caregivers are different too. It is complicated, but it all seems to work out somehow :)

Last edited:
Reactions: YbboB and Trevor
Poofybutt said:
Thanks for clarifying.

I agree with you, there are caregivers who enjoy this as much as we do and who have a natural impulse to baby adults, but yeah, as I stated earlier, they are certainly far and few between. I'm very lucky insofar as I've gotten to know some of these very special Caregivers and I have one in my life currently :)

As rare as a bonafide Caregiver is, I do think that there are open-minded and accepting people who love their partners enough to give being a Mommy or a Daddy the good ol' college try, there are even some who settle into the role of Caregiver over time as some of the posts from other Mommies in this thread suggest.

On your second point, I don't know, I certainly think having a relationship where every waking moment is predicated upon Baby and Caregiver time is definitely unrealistic and totally wouldn't work out, but I don't see why being in a relationship with a Baby/Caregiver dynamic some of the time couldn't work. This is why it's important to find balance with a partner who is willing to be your Caregiver, you always have to take time to connect with one another as adults and mutual romantic partners too ;)

All in all, well put, all ABDLs are different and all Caregivers are different too. It is complicated, but it all seems to work out somehow :)

Sorry, I have phrased badly again. When I say I don't know if it would work for me long term, I mean that in the sense of an ongoing relationship where caregiving was involved. I don't think it would be satisfying to have an SO who wasn't into this themselves, even if they enjoyed caregiving. Maybe I'm wrong.

It's a whole other kettle of fish to consider ongoing babying. That might figure into fantasies but I'm pretty sure that's all that they are. It's likely much better as an occasional or even regular but not ongoing thing for most of us or at least with substantial compromises made for adult stimulation.

Trevor said:
Sorry, I have phrased badly again. When I say I don't know if it would work for me long term, I mean that in the sense of an ongoing relationship where caregiving was involved. I don't think it would be satisfying to have an SO who wasn't into this themselves, even if they enjoyed caregiving. Maybe I'm wrong.

It's a whole other kettle of fish to consider ongoing babying. That might figure into fantasies but I'm pretty sure that's all that they are. It's likely much better as an occasional or even regular but not ongoing thing for most of us or at least with substantial compromises made for adult stimulation.

Fair enough :)

I get what you are saying, but I still think a relationship with caregiving as a regular element can work out long term, of course, it definitely helps if your Caregiver gets as much out of the relationship as you do.

Once again, I concur with your final sentiment. 24/7 all the time babying is just unrealistic, it wouldn't be fair to your partner/caregiver and it just wouldn't feel right. I am very content to be a when time allows or 24/7 on the weekends only kind of a baby :D

Last edited:
Slomo said:
I still can't believe he was able to hide it from everyone (especially you) for that long. Though I guess in the end it was still never a matter if, but when, you needed to find out about it all.

When we were dating SLOMO I was completely discreet, momma2moosey had no idea. Before we got married, I purged. I really did believe that I would not have the...need, the...urges any more. Although the need and the urges were there, and on one occasion about 5 years into the marriage I wrote her a letter explaining it all. I chickened out and threw it away. I also tried to verbally broach the subject one afternoon but was hamhanded at it, and I dropped it quickly. So I literally did not wear from 1989 until 2017. I had all of the urges and the fantasies. But as my wife said, when life events had me hitting bottom, and I was getting ready to go solo; that is when I opened up to her. It was simultaneously the hardest thing that I have ever done and the best decision that I have ever made in my life.

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime and YbboB
Trevor said:

YES

Poofybutt said:
Thanks for clarifying.

I started a thread that was aimed at exactly this thread is! So much for me being a "smart" baby 😕
So, in response to what you and Trevor are saying.
I too have had several "caregivers" (mommies) throughout my life. How fortunate I am!! Oh HECK YES!! I've GOT to add this: I think that my being a little caused me to seek a certain type of Significant Other in ALL of my long lived relationships. If they didn't have that special "feel" about them, then I just didn't stay with them. I think that's why I've been so "lucky". I seek those women who seem to have a side to them that draws me to them. If they talk about loving to care for babies in general (their own children, being daycare or babysitters or taking care of children is a big part of their lives) these type women are the ones I most felt comfortable with, even if I never brought into our relationship that I'm little. I KNOW there are those out there who are "predisposed" to being caregivers. My second mommy worked at a nursing home, but I knew her as a real life mother of two AND she ran a daycare at one time! She LOVED caring for those in need of care. My current (and last one ever and the one who makes all others pale in comparison) wife/Mommy not only raised her own children, but cared for, lovingly I might add, her father AND her grandmother. Also giving total unconditional loving care to them both. It's "in" some to be that! My Mommy is going to speak in this thread and give her thoughts.

I'm really grateful for this thread and for PF and Trevor's discussion. WOW!! Such obvious intellect and well spoken folks!! Hugs and love to you and and all 💕🍼👶

Reactions: littlemoosey and Poofybutt
Poofybutt said:
Fair enough :)

I get what you are saying, but I still think a relationship with caregiving as a regular element can work out long term, of course, it definitely helps if your Caregiver gets as much out of the relationship as you do.

Once again, I concur with your final sentiment. 24/7 all the time babying is just unrealistic, it wouldn't be fair to your partner/caregiver and it just wouldn't feel right. I am very content to be a when time allows or 24/7 on the weekends only kind of a baby :D

Ok, I interject again!

I completely agree, as I started to explain in another thread, that unless you are wealthy enough to not HAVE to be part of normal living and normal life, you simply CAN'T be baby/mommy relationship 24/7/365!! It's not practical or realistic. There are SO many different types of AB/DL's and it encompasses SO many different types of "us". From Furries to Sissies and all the rest! FAR too many to list!! We have to live as adults in our adult world. My Mommy and me do well in our adult roles and you can bet your best diaper, when my Mommy/wife needs adult attention, I am IN!!!! LOL! Giggles! Hehe. 😈😱😎
She is b and I mean EVERYTHING to me and I'm going to take the best care of her I cand! Because she loves me!! Yup! We HAVE to live and interact in the adult "vanilla" world and we do so successfully. We have a blast when I'm padded and she's...well, wearing something, uhm, "skimpy" underneath our clothes! Oh my goodness we LOVE having our secrets!! Those that ONLY we know about! It keeps our bond strong and stable! YES, our Mommy/little aspect of our life is as important as our adult side. It HAS to be that way, but boy howdy is my Mommy SOOO good to me!! My wife is amazing!!! Yes, I'm as lucky as if I got a winning Lottery ticket! Hehe.

I agree, in short, that little time canNOT be full time! Only in extremely limited situations.
Just my thoughts.

Come on Mommy...the world is waiting to hear! LMDBO 🍼👶💕

Reactions: MammaBunny
I was re-reading these posts and something I must have completely overlooked was where it was brought up that FREE "caregivers" (mommies, daddies) are rare and if/when they "expose" themselves for FREE services, they are bombarded by littles and babies to the point of being chased away!! Proving that there are more needy than those out there to fill the need. Basically saying it's very lopsided as far as need vs those to fill the need. I just don't really think it's that way.

Ok, lets look at this from a caregiver standpoint and as to whether or not "predisposed" caregivers are out there and are they equal in numbers to those wanting/needing caregivers. Wheeewww!! Lot to say!! LOL.

Ok say it was something we KNOW is "popular" enough to be concidered close to equal in numbers...sex. Yup, that! Because really, it CAN be compared. Maybe sex is a "wee bit" MORE popular than AB's and DL's, but both are highly sought. Seriously, WHY would someone offer free "services" for either?? And do you think either being offered in their respective forums would NOT be overwhelmed with needy and wanting?? Of course a FREE Mommy or Daddy in THIS forum is going to be overwhelmed!! Likewise, offer FREE sex in a like minded forum and see what happens!! LOL. That doesn't mean their aren't sexual people out there just because they aren't offering themselves up for free! I hope I'm saying this right. The Mommies, for example, who have already posted that they really ARE Mommies...TO THEIR RESPECTIVE"BABIES/LITTLES". They aren't offereing themselves for FREE to any and all. They ARE Mommy to THEIR babies and littles. I've had sexual partners also! JUST ONLY FOR ME!! Me because they loved me! Some of these same WERE my Mommy also!! Sex AND my Mommy! For ME!! If either one of them offered it up for free in the same type forums ...Mommy in ABDL forums and... Sexual in some sex related forum (pick any), I have very little doubt they would be "bombarded" just the same as a caregiver would be!!

Did I say any of this right or in a way that made it understandable?? I'm not ANYWHERE near as well spoken or able to express myself by written word like PB or Trevor are!! These guys are amazingly intelligent and can have discussions...pro and con...with each other AND express themselves in COMPLETELY understandable ways, without it turning into an argument!! SO many here in this site are able to do this! I'm not gifted in that way. So I'm not sure I said it right. And in NO way am I arguing with ANYONE!!!! I'm only TRYING to express my views on this topic.

If either PB or Trevor would like to maybe do a better job than me explaining what I said, if either understands what I'm trying to say, you are more than welcome to re-write it better!! LOL.
I KNOW there are sexual people out there. When they fall in love with someone, they are then sexual with the one they fell in love with. Also, same as with sex... Ladies offering FREE "services" are going to get more "bombarding" than men. If anything, THAT'S the REAL inequality!! LOL.

Mommies out there, could you PLEASE PLEASE help me with this too?? I'm asking Mommies because of the same reasons. If they offer FREE sex, same as if they offered FREE Mommy service, they would be quickly overwhelmed!! If a Daddy offered FREE services, OR FREE sex....they are far less likely to be bombarded, I honestly believe.

Ok, I really wish I could write as well as my friends. I hope I made some sense! I can write this ok...
My Mommy loves me 💕🍼👶💓

Thank you everyone! Huggies and Luvs to all.. 💗💖💓💕

Back