The Perfect Pacifier! (Latex Edition)

Oinker94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
In my early days as a little, one of the first things I got to express this side of me was purchasing pacifiers. My first adult models were a pure Nuk 5 and a Nuk 5 modified with a MAM guard. They came from Baby Pants, which has since become semi-active. I absolutely hated the pure Nuk 5 because it was irritating my upper lip and it wasn’t properly contoured to my lower lip and chin. The modified one, was much better constructed, and I would use it whenever I had the chance, especially at night. Since then, my taste has grown. And after several modifications and models through much of my 20s, I have found the perfect combination for an adult pacifier! This is the page for how to make one such paci with a latex teat! I will show one for a silicone teat in a future post.

Here is the combination I used for a latex model (from left to right): An Anatomic (Like Nuk) XXL nipple from EBay developer Dion413, a pacifier guard from AdultPacifier.com, and a button from a MAM pacifier (any which will do). This process should only be completed by those with experience with being handy. If you need help with this process, ask for your partner!
13A29F6B-C413-4BC6-AFE6-EB51DE68BC61.jpeg

And now to the part on how to make it! First, gather the resources I just showed you on top. Please note: this is really expensive, especially the AdultPacifier.com guard. Only do this if you have the budget! To save money, get one AdultPacifier.com guard that has either the size 5 latex or silicone nipple, and the button has the same color as the guard and NOT, I REPEAT, NOT A MAM BUTTON. I’ll explain further down. If you want to play with modifying the teat it comes with later on for your own experiments, that’s fine (whatever floats your boat). Once you have the AdultPacifier.com guard in your hand, carefully remove the button from the guard. It doesn’t come off as easy as a MAM guard and with good reason—they want the paci to last (personally, I believe pacifiers of all kinds are meant to be modified). If you aren’t careful, the guard will break (believe me, I broke one like this by not being careful, and it was a waste of $70).

E59A25F9-8BFA-4D02-B2B5-4779B628C2EF.jpeg
Next, take apart a MAM pacifier, but keep the button. Any MAM pacifier button that is not from a Perfect model will do. To make it fit to the AdultPacifier.com guard, take a flathead screwdriver, and carefully remove the plastic on the interior of the button that has a “T” shape. Theoretically, you only have to do the neck of those Ts, but you may have to remove all of them if they still don’t fit. Not to mention, if you want to swap buttons, it’ll be much easier to do so. If you don’t like the picture of the MAM button, you can use sandpaper (3000 grit recommended to keep the button smooth) to remove the picture and use whatever necessary to make it your own, like paint, or plastic coloring. Please note: MAM buttons that come from AdultPacifier.com have a series of holes drilled into the core of the button. For a latex pacifier, you do not want this. Yes, it may cause a hissing sound if you don’t have those holes, but trust me, you don’t want those holes in. You want to limit the circulation in the core as much as possible, but not remove the circulation completely. I’ll show you how to limit the hissing noise AND further limit the circulation further down.

00F4C60B-0420-487C-8D13-27857D93494D.jpeg D1521011-4A3C-476C-A245-8A7036808987.jpeg DFD76C1F-0EF5-4733-87C6-CC8E4E1E5115.jpeg
Next, take the Anatomic latex nipple and a pair of scissors (sharp tips recommended), and carefully cut the sides to the base of the teat. Once completed, insert the teat into the guard like it is in the third picture above. This is the trickiest part of the entire process. The objective is to make the base barely fit inside the guard. If you don’t cut enough, it won’t fit the guard when it’s time to fix it in. If you cut too much, the circulation of the teat will escape towards your lips and it will cause a funny sensation there. A good rule of thumb (pardon the pun): If you can’t fasten in the button, you will need to cut the sides more. If you have that funny sensation on your lips when you suck on it for the first time, the teat is already dead. For those doing it for the first time, I recommend purchasing more than one of these latex teats (2 or 3), so you can do it right in case of a mistake. Err on the side of caution: it’s better to cut too little than too much.

Note: The reason why I choose this teat over the Nuk 5 or the latex teats from AdultPacifier.com is because those are too hard on my tongue and too small. Dion413’s teats are just soft enough and at the right size! Also, his Anatomic (like NIP) latex models also work here for those that prefer that model!

989D8EC8-6867-4BBB-B6ED-B6D1EDCEB9F6.jpeg
And now, once you’re able to fasten in the button, submerge the teat in hot water for five to ten minutes, and check for circulation. If the neck of the teat is overinflated when you fasten in the button, it means the base is too tight and you’ll need to cut the base a little more. You want the teat to deflate and reinflate, but at a slower pace than normal and not so much that it reinflates slowly. Use your index finger and thumb to press the teat. If it quickly deflates and inflates, it means there’s too much circulation. You may have cut too much of the base. You’ll know once you have that funny sensation on your lips I mentioned in the last paragraph. But if the circulation is slower than what it usually is (but not too slow), and you suck on the teat at medium strength without causing a problem with your tongue, voilà! You have successfully finished building the perfect pacifier with a latex teat! Please note: if the teat is not perfectly aligned with your mouth, it’s mostly normal, so long as it’s not egregious. If you want to align it better, gently twist the teat while it’s already inserted into the guard. You can do so before or after fastening the button.

7BFFF35D-7E5F-4CCD-A475-8533DCCF3655.jpeg
This last part is optional. If you want to remove some of the hissing while you suck, and further decrease circulation of the teat, take a Q-tip, deprive it of its cotton, and insert said cotton into the core of the button. Usually, you only need one tip per side of the core. You may need two or three Q-tips depending on how much cotton you want to use. Use no more than a full Q-tip and a half on each side of the core. At most, you will want the cotton in the core to overflow, but not so much as the cotton may fall out when you unfasten the button from the guard.

And this is how you make the perfect pacifier with a latex teat! If you have the budget, give it a try! If you do it right, you are in for a wonderful regressive experience. Good luck, and enjoy!

Reactions: SuperVoltage
Addendum: How to silence the hissing!

I was experimenting with some of my pacifiers that have been hissing more than they should despite all the instructions I made in my original post, and I discovered a way to silence the hissing for a truly authentic regressive experience!

38485AD8-F4D0-47F1-8944-0785B7853054.jpegB8FEFC94-1970-4D5D-BB91-FEF914613143.jpeg

You will need either one of two things: A cotton ball or what I used which is in the first picture above: polyester filling—usually used as filling for stuffed animals. The reason why I said a cotton ball first is because that’s how much filling you will need, depending on you much you can fit. The second picture is a general amount you will need. With the Q-Tip cotton already filling the core of the pacifier button, place the filling around the core. If it overfills, that’s okay. It will condense later on.

66D7BBB6-0ADA-48EA-995B-97A20F6171D7.jpegB0DF90D7-2AD1-4013-A1B5-15913756E62F.jpeg
Once you have the filling inside, use one of the Q-Tip sticks you used to fill the core of the button, and try to flatten some of the filling. Once you’ve done as much as you can, go ahead and fasten the filled button with the AdultPacifier guard. If the filling around the button bothers you, it’s perfectly fine. You can pull that part of the filling out without sacrificing the experience. However, your fingers can only do so much. Use needle-nosed pliers to remove the filling from around the button, until it’s at least like it is in the last picture. Once your finished, give it a try. Please note, it is recommended that you washed the nipple first BEFORE you do this whole process. Press on the nipple with your index finger and thumb. If it still has that hissing, you either didn’t use enough, or you didn’t fasten in the button right. Try turning the button around first and see what happens before using more filling. Once you have the hissing dropped down considerably, and you’re sucking on the nipple just fine without the funny lip feeling, congratulations! You have created the perfect pacifier with a latex teat, and little to no hissing! Enjoy!

Back