The New & Improved AlphaGatorZ from ABU

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
ABUniverse had their 9th Birthday Sale recently. So, I picked up some more AlphaGatorZ I had previously tried them back in June of 2022 when they first came out. And I already loved them enough then. But when ABU said they were going to make the colors more vibrant I wanted to try the new more colorful ones, just never got around to it. So, many Diapers to try so little time. Now here we are almost 2 years later and I'm FINALLY trying them. And I think I'm falling in love with them all over again! 😊 They're just so cute and colorful! The AlphaGator is teaching me my ABCs and 123s which are very hard for a dumb Baby like me to learn. Anyway you can just see the difference in colors of the first run of AlphaGatorZ compared to what we have now. The difference is night and day! I love these so much! They make me such a happy Baby! 👶So,ADISC Community, what do you think of the AlphaGatorZ? Let me know in the comments below. Also watch my video on them on my ABDL YouTube channel here:
youtu.be/lNUQIkBPqL0

Pics:
First Time Trying in June 2022
Picsart_24-04-27_20-19-10-891.jpgPicsart_24-04-27_20-20-04-891.jpg
2nd Time Trying Tonight. So colorful! 😊
Picsart_24-04-27_20-17-27-396.jpgPicsart_24-04-27_20-18-12-365.jpg
Side-by-side Comparison
Picsart_24-04-27_19-54-30-944.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: MetalDan86, Diaperboy27, Lostdiapersboy and 1 other person
I don’t really notice a difference based on the pics. But happy for you.

• Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa and Scott729
TexHagrid said:
I don’t really notice a difference based on the pics. But happy for you.
What do mean you don't notice a difference?! Just look at at Alligator!

Definitely bolder color but still issues with the cloth and tape detachment. 😩 With snug fit and movement and multi hour wear the cloth layer stretches like cotton candy and detaches from the plastic and the tapes migrate off the end of the rear wing.

Ive got a case with 7 bags left of the revised Alphagators when they were first announced that I haven't touched. And a couple of the originals that I kept for comparison.

Was going to experiment with fusing the tapes with a bag sealer type device or something but I havent gotten back to it. TryAgains came out and did it perfect with "fire and forget" all day and night baby diaper durability no matter how tight or how vigorous your activities. They are now the gold standard for cloth backed for me.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Love
Reactions: MetalDan86, akbabydante, JulestheFloof and 3 others
Have they improved their performance at all? I love them aesthetically and their scent is amazing, but I can’t trust them not to leak.

• Sad
Reactions: Sealander and ABDElsa
LittleAndAlone said:
Definitely bolder color but still issues with the cloth and tape detachment. 😩 With snug fit and movement and multi hour wear the cloth layer stretches like cotton candy and detaches from the plastic and the tapes migrate off the end of the rear wing.

Ive got a case with 7 bags left of the revised Alphagators when they were first announced that I haven't touched. And a couple of the originals that I kept for comparison.

Was going to experiment with fusing the tapes with a bag sealer type device or something but I havent gotten back to it. TryAgains came out and did it perfect with "fire and forget" all day and night baby diaper durability no matter how tight or how vigorous your activities. They are now the gold standard for cloth backed for me.
I wanna try those TryAgains! But they're not available in samples. So, I plan on getting a 10 Pack for my ABDL house-sitting vacation for 5 whole days! June 10th-15th! Sad to hear they STILL haven't improved the detachment of the cloth from the plastic. That happened to me with the first batch after prolonged wearing. 😢Screenshot_20240429-082620~2.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and PlastiBrain
odd1inSyde said:
Have they improved their performance at all? I love them aesthetically and their scent is amazing, but I can’t trust them not to leak.
That I couldn't tell ya because I didn't wet/mess them yet.

ABDElsa said:
I wanna try those TryAgains! But they're not available in samples. So, I plan on getting a 10 Pack for my ABDL house-sitting vacation for 5 whole days! June 10th-15th! Sad to hear they STILL haven't improved the detachment of the cloth from the plastic. That happened to me with the first batch after prolonged wearing. 😢View attachment 135270
Yeah that too but the worst is the cloth on the rear wings stretches away and the tapes slide off with it.

• Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa
LittleAndAlone said:
TryAgains came out and did it perfect with "fire and forget" all day and night baby diaper durability no matter how tight or how vigorous your activities. They are now the gold standard for cloth backed for me.
Tell me about it! I'm spoiled for all other cloth backed now. but I can't always afford them. 😭

• Sad
Reactions: ABDElsa
LittleAndAlone said:
Yeah that too but the worst is the cloth on the rear wings stretches away and the tapes slide off with it.
Don't think I've had a problem with the wings yet. 🤔

Really cool concept but I’ll never live down leaving a basketball size wet spot in my friends car after my pee pee sweated through (it was like 3/4 full but still) maybe when I’m like 140/150 lbs again they wont sweat as bad idk I’ve switched to tryagains/tykables cuddle cloth and never looked back tbh
I do see more color though in the new batch of alphagators though

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, Sealander, TigerDL and 1 other person
MASONJAR said:
Really cool concept but I’ll never live down leaving a basketball size wet spot in my friends car after my pee pee sweated through (it was like 3/4 full but still) maybe when I’m like 140/150 lbs again they wont sweat as bad idk I’ve switched to tryagains/tykables cuddle cloth and never looked back tbh
I do see more color though in the new batch of alphagators though
Agreed. And it REALLY sucks. I don't think the Animooz are nearly as cute. The TryAgains are really nice, buying a case is 200$. I can afford it, but like, it's the same diaper as Animooz, and a case of those only costs around 130$...

• Love
Reactions: Sealander, TigerDL, ABDElsa and 1 other person
ABDElsa said:
I wanna try those TryAgains! But they're not available in samples. So, I plan on getting a 10 Pack for my ABDL house-sitting vacation for 5 whole days! June 10th-15th! Sad to hear they STILL haven't improved the detachment of the cloth from the plastic. That happened to me with the first batch after prolonged wearing. 😢View attachment 135270
Woah so they are plastic also? Does that mean Little Kings are too?

Had I known that 🙄

PlastiBrain said:
Woah so they are plastic also? Does that mean Little Kings are too?

Had I known that 🙄
No they're only plastic on the inside, but cloth on the outside.

ABDElsa said:
No they're only plastic on the inside, but cloth on the outside.
How to remove the cloth backing without any damage to the plastic underlayer? Is it sorta like Goodnites?

God I love how comfy the AlphaGatorz and Little Kings are, but I have issues of my own with them too.

They're a dream to sleep in, but I can't stand the "sweating" these cloth backs have. It's a damn shame, because they're comfy and cute as hell. But my neurodivergent brain gets mega uncomfortable with that damp feeling against my inner thighs 😣

I have a couple bags of each left, but I wear them sporadically now. I have yet to encounter the sweating issue with other cloth backs, and it makes a huge difference for me, especially if I wake up, wanna stay in bed wet and cuddle up with my partner. I don't like feeling sweaty/clammy so until they fix that, I won't be ordering more.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: TigerDL and ABDElsa
JulestheFloof said:
God I love how comfy the AlphaGatorz and Little Kings are, but I have issues of my own with them too.

They're a dream to sleep in, but I can't stand the "sweating" these cloth backs have. It's a damn shame, because they're comfy and cute as hell. But my neurodivergent brain gets mega uncomfortable with that damp feeling against my inner thighs 😣

I have a couple bags of each left, but I wear them sporadically now. I have yet to encounter the sweating issue with other cloth backs, and it makes a huge difference for me, especially if I wake up, wanna stay in bed wet and cuddle up with my partner. I don't like feeling sweaty/clammy so until they fix that, I won't be ordering more.
I don't understand why these diapers sweat while others like Animooz and TryAgains don't.

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL and ABDElsa
PlastiBrain said:
How to remove the cloth backing without any damage to the plastic underlayer? Is it sorta like Goodnites?
I don't think you can tbh. I think they just fell apart after prolonged wearing.

• Sad
Reactions: PlastiBrain
Mehrabad98 said:
I don't understand why these diapers sweat while others like Animooz and TryAgains don't.
How can a Diaper Sweat? Wouldn't you be the one sweating because the thick material is making you feel hot? 🤔

ABDElsa said:
How can a Diaper Sweat? Wouldn't you be the one sweating because the thick material is making you feel hot? 🤔
it's the wetness permeating the plastic and ending up on the outside

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, JulestheFloof and ABDElsa
Back