The New ConfiDry 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a new case I hope they are the green tapes but I always use 2 strips of Ducktape any ways to keep the diaper tighter longer when dry. Even if they had not changed the tapes I would still buy the Dry 24/7s.

Duck Tape is the only way to go!:thumbsup:

I agree fully with your assessment - ConfiDry 24/7s regardless of the tape.

--John

Kenn said:
I've had it with 24/7. I will probably go with Rearz next.

They're amazing. Huge fan of the Inspire. They're expensive but I don't need a stuffer for overnights.

- - - Updated - - -

DLMunky said:
I would buy a case from XP while they are on sale but I don't want the old tapes, they don't work for me and I hate having to use packing tape.

Have you tried clear duct tape? I don't care for packing tape either, it's hard to use without the tape dispenser, but clear duct taper you can tear easily and it holds up just as well.

I use six 4" strips of it every diaper to basically weld myself in overnight. One below the lower tape to snug up the leg hole, one above the top tape to draw it in around the waist so I don't have to use a belt, and one vertically to seal the gap between the two tapes, repeat for other side. It works great and you won't be getting out of that diaper without considerable effort.

- - - Updated - - -

Kenn said:
So 24/7 is once again off of my list, on another thread Bouncyboy reported that Rearz Inspire has the same tape-popping problem, NorthShore will not manufacture an intermediate size....what is a DL to do?

The Rearz have never popped on me, but then again, I reinforce the tapes just in case, because no diaper is going to be perfect every time. The Rearz has a nice landing zone, though. I only had one tape ever break and it must have been flawed somehow because it came off in my hand while I was fastening it. A little clear duct tape solved that.

Ok opened my new case and they are still the blue taped versions, but no worries I still use Ducktape :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back