The luxury of having an ABDL store in Toronto

Calix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
While I don't go too often, it's great to have options as a diaper lover beyond ordering online. In Toronto, there's a great store, "Universal Diapers" run by a nice man that has ABDL diapers in stock alongside clothing and accessories. The majority of the store serves legit babies but he definitely knows the ABDL market and stocks accordingly. Has anyone else had the opportunity to visit this gem?

Reactions: TheDideeboy, Cubdl, AndyPandy and 3 others
I don’t live in the east end anymore but I did have occasion to visit a few times and was very impressed by what they had.

I had a few colleagues that lived near there so I always felt like I could be caught at any moment.

I go a couple of times a year. I’m lucky to be just a short drive from Healthwick as well. Also Glen Erin pharmacy carries some as well. The greater Toronto area is well padded.

Reactions: AndyPandy
Well, the good news for me is, Toronto is just over an hour's drive from my home.
The bad news?
Unfortunately, my Toronto is on the Western shore of Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia !!
(Oh well, we can't all have local Toronto ABDL shops).
{Now, back to on line ABDL shopping - only].

• Haha
Reactions: Subtlerustle and sinceiwassmall
Calix said:
While I don't go too often, it's great to have options as a diaper lover beyond ordering online. In Toronto, there's a great store, "Universal Diapers" run by a nice man that has ABDL diapers in stock alongside clothing and accessories. The majority of the store serves legit babies but he definitely knows the ABDL market and stocks accordingly. Has anyone else had the opportunity to visit this gem?
I love that store and the owner is so chill!! Definitely worth the drive from Bowmanville 🤩🤩

Back