The Lion Guard Pull Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet

Found the 4T-5T size in a Target near me. Documented them same as before, same link as before on Imgur:
http://imgur.com/a/CVvGG/

It looked like they had the Palace Pets ones in stock as well in all three sizes.

We'll I didn't get the chance to use it but even with moderation they fit very nicely and stayed on me overnight. As for absorbency I'll have to do after I get back from my vacation next week. Also if anyone finds and or buys any of the nite time please post pictures.

Last edited:
[video]https://m.facebook.com/video_redirect/?src=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fv%2Ft42 .1790-4%2F13932421_832218300212779_892480454_n.mp4%3Fefg %3DeyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9%26oh%3D7e2f205 e6d9ee47ab9cb0756575fec80%26oe%3D57A5638E&source=misc&id=10153756088356935&__tn__=F[/video] once again I'd love to see the Miles asap

I have a strong feeling that they're about everywhere now as the past week I seen them most recently found them in a WalMart in Adrian,MI

Has everyone found them yet? Also any word on the nite time

I did see the Lion Guard ones at a local Walmart, not sure about the Palace Pets or nighttime ones.

I finally got a pack of the Lion Guard ones and they fit so well! I can bend and move and not worry about the sides coming undone.

I'm glad everyone's found them ��. I hope yall have fun with them. Btw absorbency isn't that good wearing but I have used it three times and have stood up well

As much as i hate wallmart i took a venture there today (dressed in my Publix finest (you southerners will laugh at that one)) and I found them there. Had to stop myself from buying all the packs they had.

Kyler said:
As much as i hate wallmart i took a venture there today (dressed in my Publix finest (you southerners will laugh at that one)) and I found them there. Had to stop myself from buying all the packs they had.

I almost did the same thing when I saw them at my store too. I had to tell myself to just get one pack because I don't have much room left in my stash.

Can someone post pictures of the new Palace Pets pull ups please? so i can see what the designs look like!

Same for the Miles from Tomorrowland if possible please

WP_20160815_001.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

WP_20160815_003.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

WP_20160815_005.jpgWP_20160815_001.jpg

The Walmart website still shows the Cars design Pull-Ups.
No Lion Guard design Pull-Ups on the Walmart website yet.

So the Lion Guard design Pull-Ups are available at the store only?

I don't think so because Babies R Us show Lion Guard on their website it's probably just the stores getting rid of old stock first before they update the picture so their not false advertising the product and prints

WP_20160816_006.jpg Spotted again at a different Kroger today. The upside is that it's closer to walk to. I'll eventually buy them and do pictures like I did for the Lion Guard as these have been more harder to find info on.

I would like to please see the pull ups front and back if possible. Also how'd they'd hold up? I'm pretty sure for someone our age it probably will hold squat but for someone around the age range these are made for their probably pretty sturdy and hold alot.

Ok. Thanks for the review too. I'm planning on getting some soon and even though I just mainly wear I appreciate knowing they'd hold at least one adult wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back