The Immobilizer

unitzero1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hope this is in the realm of sanity. Literally cannot walk 'normally' with this colossal waddle wear. Weighs 21 Ib, over 18 feet of fleece. I have reached the limit on the size and scale of what I'm willing to do, for now...

Attachments

• om1.jpg
    om1.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 102
  • om3.jpg
    om3.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 101
  • om5.jpg
    om5.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 108
  • om7.jpg
    om7.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 103
  • om10.jpg
    om10.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, WillFord384, DPLuvAB and 2 others
Lemmy guess… dry clean only?

6ED48E44-9D4A-4D17-B9F0-7AFD443A7E1F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, BobbiSueEllen, WillFord384 and 6 others
Wow, I literally had to hold back howling laughter at that. When beanbag chairs attack? lol

Don't get me wrong... I'm impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, DPLuvAB, Deleted member 57387 and 2 others
Thud Bowl!!!

Bearcatz said:
Wow, I literally had to hold back howling laughter at that. When beanbag chairs attack? lol

Lol, It does look like one. I had to hone in the measurements to get the thiccness right.

😯😮😲o_O😳o_O😖😲😖😲😵‍💫🔆

Just wow! I mean... sure... umm... yeah... okay...
If it does something for you fantastic, i gotta applaud the work that must've gone into it but... just... yeah... mind successfully blown.
Bearcatz said:

Lol I was thinking the 3rd pic (om5) looks like miss pacman ate the pill and has chased him down, back the the middle you go.

Reactions: unitzero1
On a side note, I've heard of 24 hour suitable diapers, but this thing could last a fortnight.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and unitzero1
Belarin said:
On a side note, I've heard of 24 hour suitable diapers, but this thing could last a fortnight.
If only there was such a thing.

Belarin said:
😯😮😲o_O😳o_O😖😲😖😲😵‍💫🔆

Just wow! I mean... sure... umm... yeah... okay...
If it does something for you fantastic, i gotta applaud the work that must've gone into it but... just... yeah... mind successfully blown.

Lol I was thinking the 3rd pic (om5) looks like miss pacman ate the pill and has chased him down, back the the middle you go.
Thank you for the good laugh!

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and Belarin
I’m just imagining all the ways I would tweak my back with that…

blaincorrous said:
I’m just imagining all the ways I would tweak my back with that…
It's mostly in the legs.

Dare I ask… have you used it?

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
PCS said:
Dare I ask… have you used it?
No it's not something you can *use* it's like a waddler or in this case an immobilizer. But wearing a Tykabkes I have use that in junction with this monstrosity.

If by chance you are walking on the top of a hill and stumble, with that thing you will not manage to stop rolling before you reach the flat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, BobbiSueEllen and unitzero1
JoeRelax said:
That's a once a year diaper, just imagine the absorbency, it must be through the roof.🤩🤩🤩 50,000 mL capacity, love it.🤩
Remember somebody posted that drawing of a 14" thick diaper? This was my real world take, except it's not really absorbent, I'm working on that, maybe.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Just a quick size comparison. The pink on is absoultely massive, eaisly 15 pounds of poly fill.

Attachments

• comp1.jpg
    comp1.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 19
  • comp2.jpg
    comp2.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: WillFord384 and Jonnythepony
Back