The beauty that is a woman

stinkape

Don’t worry be happy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Women to me are just a wonderful work of art, their body lines flow like a silk cloth floating on a soft breeze , gentle curvatures as though created by a masters brush strokes . Soft voices relaxing and feminine flowing like a timeless melody of love and grace. Creatures of different shapes, personalities. Some strong , some weak and some broken but all to me have that soft core sometimes hidden away like a jewel for safe keeping and at other times on display for all to see it’s brilliants .
This is what a woman is to me and there attraction I can’t resist.
Men, more rugged and chiseled still reflecting some soft features that strongly and sharply blended together like knots , exteriors easily and complimentary captured in stone as the statue of David

Each sex has their own attributes, attract-ability and form but it is the female that draws me in and for that I must say even some of those that were once but not quite male. I can’t say not in the same way, with some women you would never know. In the end it’s only skin and hormones that really make us who we are .

I know we have a number of folks on this site from the LGBTQ community. How do you feel about the sex that attracts you the most is it mainly just one .
Men to me have certain attractive qualities but not in the sexual way as that of a woman.

I saw a movie one time I can’t remember the name but the line I remember the most was

“ It’s only skin”

Reactions: Woncrinklz, BigAl2, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
stinkape said:
Women to me are just a wonderful work of art, their body lines flow like a silk cloth floating on a soft breeze , gentle curvatures as though created by a masters brush strokes . Soft voices relaxing and feminine flowing like a timeless melody of love and grace. Creatures of different shapes, personalities. Some strong , some weak and some broken but all to me have that soft core sometimes hidden away like a jewel for safe keeping and at other times on display for all to see it’s brilliants .
This is what a woman is to me and there attraction I can’t resist.
Men, more rugged and chiseled still reflecting some soft features that strongly and sharply blended together like knots , exteriors easily and complimentary captured in stone as the statue of David

Each sex has their own attributes, attract-ability and form but it is the female that draws me in and for that I must say even some of those that were once but not quite male. I can’t say not in the same way, with some women you would never know. In the end it’s only skin and hormones that really make us who we are .

I know we have a number of folks on this site from the LGBTQ community. How do you feel about the sex that attracts you the most is it mainly just one .
Men to me have certain attractive qualities but not in the sexual way as that of a woman.

I saw a movie one time I can’t remember the name but the line I remember the most was

“ It’s only skin”
God does magnificent work! Just think how beautiful Eve was before she suffered the degradation of the effects sin had on her, Adam, and the world and entire universe. I often think of the grandeur and beauty that still remains in our world and universe after man’s sin brought about their degeneration, and how spectacular it must have been prior to effects of Adam’s original sin. Women are a wonder, not only in their external beauty, but their internal challenges and beauty as well. For me women in a knee length summer dress has always been more attractive than these women showing nearly everything and leaving nothing to my imagination. In my opinion many of these women are publicly showing things that they should be reserving for their husbands.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, BigAl2 and KittyninjaW
Evolution is funny sometimes.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and BigAl2
I’m looking for one to be my Proverbs 31 woman.

Reactions: KittyninjaW, Zeke and BigAl2
Humans can be beautiful, or to the contrary. But I enjoy the sculptures your words created in my mind. No doubt.

I'm bisexual so I match your remarks on both men and women. Obviously physically they offer very different things but I'm drawn to soft roundness in both genders. To the point that my Mistress is genderfluid and has mixed features of both sexes.
Moving to personality; I do like the vulnerability of women and also the ferocity they have when pushed. With men I like the protective and in some ways the possessiveness they have over thoes they love.
Of corse there are many cross overs which makes the individual unique. I'm more attracted to an individual than a stereotype.

Back