That was interesting

Peesalot

I love cross dressing - the more often, the better
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
My wife went to bed about an hour ago which means I've been lounging in my recliner with my panties, stockings, and nighty on for about 45 minutes. She just emerged from the bedroom saying she couldn't fall asleep. She came in the living room, walked to within 3' of me to get a book she's been reading, and went back to the bedroom. I'm glad we have the understanding that so long as I don't intentionally, and obviously, cross dress in front of her it's all good. This isn't the first time this has happened and it likely won't be the last. The nice thing is I don't need to apologize nor do I need to make any awkward attempts to cover up. What good would it do? I wish my panties had been visible as she might have liked to see the contrast of the dark blue panties and the light blue nighty. The first picture is what she saw and the second picture is what I wish she had seen just to know I'm fashion conscious. :ROFLMAO: BTW, these are L'eggs thigh highs I'm wearing. I've found them to be quite reliable at staying up. The lace thigh highs with the silicone to hold them up simply don't stay up all that well so I always use garters with them.

20210924_233412.jpg 20210924_233437.jpg

Reactions: piper23, ScarletRoseRapier, Diaper44 and 2 others
Hopefully she will come around one day

Well, I suspect she has had another sighting. Today was rather busy and I wasn't able to bathe until very late this afternoon. Knowing I wouldn't be going back outside, I decided to put my bralette on beneath my oversize golf shirt. In checking it out in the mirror, I decided I should button the bottom button of the 3 on the V neck to make sure she wouldn't see the bralette. We sat down to supper and spent a good half hour talking. After I got up from the table I walked by a mirror and realized one of the cute little straps (see picture) intended to accentuate one's boobs was quite visible as it had shifted. If I was wondering whether or not she was aware I had ventured into bras, I am no longer wondering. There is no way on earth she could have missed it. But, as has been my experience, she didn't say one word about it.

bralette.jpg

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier, Seasonedcitizen and SalemRose
The ongoing saga continues. I had some shopping to do today (it's a 20 mile drive to where we can shop); so, after I bathed, I got dressed. Beneath my golf shirt, slacks, and socks were my blue lace bralette (with silicone inserts), matching garter belt with knee highs, and panties. I was gone for several hours. We always go out for dinner on Friday nights with 2 widows - one of which is 1 year younger than me. The other is 98 years old. Anyway, I returned home from shopping about 2:30 pm and, realizing we would be leaving for dinner at 5:30, I remained in the clothing I had worn shopping. Thus, I spent the rest of the afternoon at home with my wife while wearing my lingerie. I wore it all to supper and still have it on. Basically, I've had this lingerie on since about 10:30 am and have enjoyed my day quite a bit. While we were eating dinner I so wanted to tell the widow that's my age that I thought her blue nail polish was a perfect match to my bralette and garter belt. But, of course, I didn't because I would have hated for my wife to spend the rest of her life in prison after murdering me. :ROFLMAO: The weather has cooled down enough that I wore a windbreaker (the ladies all had coats on). Thus, none of what I was wearing was in any way noticeable to others unless my wife may have picked up on what I was wearing at home this afternoon. I doubt she did.

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier and Seasonedcitizen
Back