That AWESOME moment when you discover a friend is into diapers too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I told this story already a lot of times , but my sister, her boyfriend and I where all sitting in a hot tub one night and we began talking about the weird stuff we like to do so I brought up my diaper thing and to my surprise my sister's boyfriend piped in that he too liked to wear diapers and ordered dippers from Bambino's and also had a sippy cup. Lnow my sister had already new I liked diapers and baby things since middle school, but this was the first she heard that her own boyfriend liked it too. I really do believe it is more common than we think, just most of us are not participating online and are probably just lurking at all of our posts. That what i did for a long time.

kik91 said:
Hai guys!!!

So, you won't believe this!!!

As you might have read in my last thread, I told about 15 friends and my cousins about me being AB/DL. So there is my cousin. He is not my cousin by blood, he is cousin of my cousin, but we have known each other since he was little so we refer each others as cousins. So he's younger than me, he's 18 years old. However, we have very similar personalities. He's into art and videogames and movies, so am I.

I felt really comfortable telling him about my ABDL side. He took it pretty well. Like, reaaaally well. But something odd happened, he always asked question about it. Like, "hos is it going with your infantilism? Do you feel more open now that you're out a an ABDL?" And things like that. Not being obvious but also not being subtle.

Yesterday he told me his "secret". Ever since he was 10 years old, he's been curious and wanted to wear diapers! He even confessed he uses towels to simulate a diaper. So when I told him, he was relieved and also happy that he found someone like him. He kept the secret for months, but he was really open yesterday.

I promised the next time we saw each other, probably in December, I would get him a couple of diapers so he can try them out. I offered to go the movies in diapers and he looked eager!

He's brought up the topic again today, and i told him that he's okay talking about it with me. He looks happy to finally tell someone this. And what better than a "family" member? He told me he's grateful to have me and that he's anxious for our diaper time.

Isn't that awesome?!

Nice! I recently had something like this happen in my life, too; One of my close friends revealed to me that she was into being a little, but it was disturbing her because her husband is against it because he thinks that it's only a sexual thing that he thinks is "freakish and wrong". He lacks understanding of it, and doesn't want to understand. So because of this, she's mortified of him finding out that she wants to explore that side of herself. She asked me what she should do, so I told her that she should do what makes her happy. So she then requested that I help her to embrace her little side, so I went and got a diaper from my stock and showed it to her, at which she blushed wildly for a moment then layed down on the bed so I could diaper her. I helped dress her in her footie pjs (that I gave to her around 2 years prior), and I gave her a paci to use. About half an hour in we took a nap, her falling asleep laying on my chest, me stroking her hair gently. Around half an hour later, we got up and she wanted to go get some food, so we went (where else?) to Wal-mart... with her still dressed up like a little! Surprisingly, not very many odd looks were given (it is Wal-Mart, after all; all manner of people shop there). Almost an hour after we got back from the store, she actually peed herself without warning me first; I realized it when I recognized her blankly focused stare at nothing coupled with a cautiously shallow rhythmic breathing pattern. Thankfully, she has a child's bladder anyway, because Certainty's don't hold an extreme amount, but it was enough for her. Afterwards, she looked up at me and blushed again, to which I just smiled and said "Does baby feel better now?", to which she blushed even harder as she clutched her plushie and nodded shyly. After telling me she wanted to stay in it for a while and doing so, I changed her and cleaned her up, I changed her back into her big girl cloths and got her ready for her husband to come pick her up. To him, none of this happened, but between her and I, it was a special time for us to remember. *sigh* All in all, the day was really peaceful, blissful, and carefree. And that's what a good daddy should always strive for for their little ones.

I was a little uncomfortable about the whole 'going behind his back' thing, as he's as close a friend to me as she is, and I don't want anything to break that friendship. But the only one that doesn't understand is him, so he needs to find the understanding himself before he can be okay with it, and that's fine. In due time. Until then, we'll just go about things as they are.

From a deeply psychoanalytical viewpoint, the desires to care for, or be cared for, stem from an inherent lack of that part of your growing up, or from a need to recreate the environment in which one can mentally regress or revisit the better times in their childhood when things were better for them. That's basically the gist of infantilism at its root, but then again, everybody here at ADISC already came to terms with that, haven't they? ;)

I hope my experience with my friend can offer you some ideas of what you can do with your cousin to better his first time. A checklist of things to have at the ready just in case he decides to go through with the AB part after all:
Footie pjs
Super soft blankie - I recommend velvet or microfleece.
Plushie or stuffie - inquire as to his favorite character(s) that would be on the market as plushies.
Pacifier - "NUK 5" is my personal choice, as I find that baby sizes are too much effort to keep in without focusing on them.
bottle (optional) - enlarge the hole in the nipple ever so slightly to increase flow slightly, otherwise it's just tedious to empty.
powder, oil, wipes, etc. - you never know. "Be prepared." -- Boy Scouts of America.

Anyway, that's enough from me for right now. Good luck. *fingers crossed for you*

Cheers mate,
Alaester Nikolai Modern.

Last edited:
I had a similar experience. A guy I knew through grade school and high school turned out to be a DL as well. I saw him on an abdl site. Anyway, we hung out a few times in diapers, changed each other, etc. It was awesome! I'm glad you found someone else with the same interest!

vaanatffxii said:
Nice! I recently had something like this happen in my life, too; One of my close friends revealed to me that she was into being a little, but it was disturbing her because her husband is against it because he thinks that it's only a sexual thing that he thinks is "freakish and wrong". He lacks understanding of it, and doesn't want to understand. So because of this, she's mortified of him finding out that she wants to explore that side of herself. She asked me what she should do, so I told her that she should do what makes her happy. So she then requested that I help her to embrace her little side, so I went and got a diaper from my stock and showed it to her, at which she blushed wildly for a moment then layed down on the bed so I could diaper her. I helped dress her in her footie pjs (that I gave to her around 2 years prior), and I gave her a paci to use. About half an hour in we took a nap, her falling asleep laying on my chest, me stroking her hair gently. Around half an hour later, we got up and she wanted to go get some food, so we went (where else?) to Wal-mart... with her still dressed up like a little! Surprisingly, not very many odd looks were given (it is Wal-Mart, after all; all manner of people shop there). Almost an hour after we got back from the store, she actually peed herself without warning me first; I realized it when I recognized her blankly focused stare at nothing coupled with a cautiously shallow rhythmic breathing pattern. Thankfully, she has a child's bladder anyway, because Certainty's don't hold an extreme amount, but it was enough for her. Afterwards, she looked up at me and blushed again, to which I just smiled and said "Does baby feel better now?", to which she blushed even harder as she clutched her plushie and nodded shyly. After telling me she wanted to stay in it for a while and doing so, I changed her and cleaned her up, I changed her back into her big girl cloths and got her ready for her husband to come pick her up. To him, none of this happened, but between her and I, it was a special time for us to remember. *sigh* All in all, the day was really peaceful, blissful, and carefree. And that's what a good daddy should always strive for for their little ones.

I was a little uncomfortable about the whole 'going behind his back' thing, as he's as close a friend to me as she is, and I don't want anything to break that friendship. But the only one that doesn't understand is him, so he needs to find the understanding himself before he can be okay with it, and that's fine. In due time. Until then, we'll just go about things as they are.

From a deeply psychoanalytical viewpoint, the desires to care for, or be cared for, stem from an inherent lack of that part of your growing up, or from a need to recreate the environment in which one can mentally regress or revisit the better times in their childhood when things were better for them. That's basically the gist of infantilism at its root, but then again, everybody here at ADISC already came to terms with that, haven't they? ;)

I hope my experience with my friend can offer you some ideas of what you can do with your cousin to better his first time. A checklist of things to have at the ready just in case he decides to go through with the AB part after all:
Footie pjs
Super soft blankie - I recommend velvet or microfleece.
Plushie or stuffie - inquire as to his favorite character(s) that would be on the market as plushies.
Pacifier - "NUK 5" is my personal choice, as I find that baby sizes are too much effort to keep in without focusing on them.
bottle (optional) - enlarge the hole in the nipple ever so slightly to increase flow slightly, otherwise it's just tedious to empty.
powder, oil, wipes, etc. - you never know. "Be prepared." -- Boy Scouts of America.

Anyway, that's enough from me for right now. Good luck. *fingers crossed for you*

Cheers mate,
Alaester Nikolai Modern.

Thanks a lot!! Yeah, I can imagine the experience wasn't that good hiding from her husband. To be honest, I have to hide it from his parents too. But it's okay, we all have experience on that and he's old enough to make his own decisions. Thanks for the tips! He used to like Sonic when he was a kid, maybe a Sonic plushie to him!! I really want him to have a nice time, you know, first time is always the most meaningful...

kik91 said:
Thanks a lot!! Yeah, I can imagine the experience wasn't that good hiding from her husband. To be honest, I have to hide it from his parents too. But it's okay, we all have experience on that and he's old enough to make his own decisions. Thanks for the tips! He used to like Sonic when he was a kid, maybe a Sonic plushie to him!! I really want him to have a nice time, you know, first time is always the most meaningful...

Cool! Sonic is one of my favorite "WB Kids" Saturday morning cartoons from my childhood. Tails was my favorite character. You may still want ask him what his favorite character was if you don't already know. It's not like it's a surprise or anything that you're gonna do this for him, so I'd recommend asking him for some input on the things he likes, some specific instances that he'd like to happen, and the like. But proceed slowly and carefully, and treat him like a wild deer; if you spook him, you may never get him back.

Anyway, I hope this helps. Buona Fortuna, and have fun.

Cheers mate,
Alaester Nikolai Modern.

P.S. I'm gonna level up soon to EC; Can I friend you so we could stay in contact?

vaanatffxii said:
Cool! Sonic is one of my favorite "WB Kids" Saturday morning cartoons from my childhood. Tails was my favorite character. You may still want ask him what his favorite character was if you don't already know. It's not like it's a surprise or anything that you're gonna do this for him, so I'd recommend asking him for some input on the things he likes, some specific instances that he'd like to happen, and the like. But proceed slowly and carefully, and treat him like a wild deer; if you spook him, you may never get him back.

Anyway, I hope this helps. Buona Fortuna, and have fun.

Cheers mate,
Alaester Nikolai Modern.

P.S. I'm gonna level up soon to EC; Can I friend you so we could stay in contact?

Umm, what's EC? of course you can friend me!!

kik91 said:
Umm, what's EC? of course you can friend me!!

EC is Established Contributor (green name tag)

Ohhhhhhh wow!! Nice!! Thanks computerProgrammer!! If ANY of you want to message me as friend or anything, I'll be delighted!!

computerProgrammer said:
EC is Established Contributor (green name tag)

DC is Distinguished computerProgrammar
TC is Top computerProgrammer

Snivy said:

Lol, yes, all of the special colors are because we program computers. I guess that is true for me, maybe that is how I got here....who knows.

Tyger said:
Lol, yes, all of the special colors are because we program computers. I guess that is true for me, maybe that is how I got here....who knows.

moooooost likely =P

Snivy said:

yea.. I'll get DC some day. maybe.

I wish that I had a friend that I could tell about my DL side, but none of my close friends would approve. I'm not being paranoid, I just know them really well.

That's really cool! I just recently got one of my friends into ABDL after he read a fan fiction I wrote. It's so exciting to find other people who are into it, especially when you're the one who triggers it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back