Thank You 🩷

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
I just wanted to thank you guys for the kindness you've extended throughout my time here on ADISC.
It seems exceptionally rare to find an online ABDL community such as this, where you feel welcomed and receive support and encouragement.
I think what makes it extra special is that we share something in common that is not only socially unacceptable but also demonized and falsely misrepresented in society.
I think that being ostracized, misunderstood, and having been met with cruelty within society has created a type of bond between the ABDL community.
I didn't start out intending to be involved in ADISC because I assumed I would, no doubt, encounter the same awful experiences I've had in other ABDL communities. I stand corrected.
It started out with just a question and, once the encouragement started pouring in, I noticed something seemed vastly different than all the other ABDL communities I've experienced.
I felt no pressure, wasn't bombarded with unwanted explicit, graphic images or nasty messages, and I've been respected here. While I hold no judgement for those who do have kinks, it has been a breath of fresh air not having what I'm not asking or looking for overwhelming my posts and inbox.
I truly appreciate you guys, and I've enjoyed getting to know some of you here! Hopefully I get to know more of you! 🩷
*hugs*
ShyGirl 🫣🥰

giphy.gif
giphy-1.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: sbmccue, BenNevis, Eclectic and 7 others
I couldn't agree more, it's people like you, who really make adisc special. I want you thank you as well. 🌹💐

Reactions: sbmccue, Edgewater and Deleted member 39193
Fraggle said:
I couldn't agree more, it's people like you, who really make adisc special. I want you thank you as well. 🌹💐
Daw, thank you! 🥹 Love and hugs to you! 💕

Reactions: Fraggle, PaddedRita, Edgewater and 1 other person
I agree, too. This forum is so different. So much respect is afforded to everyone. Hugs back at 'ya!

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, Blekyss, Deleted member 39193 and 2 others
Aww. Glad you've dived in so wholeheartedly, @ShyGirl91. (I don't know about all this "shy" business though. It might need revisiting at some point, LOL.)

I was nervous and confused when I joined, and I don't think I even knew what I wanted, but obviously something worked because I can't seem to leave! I guess I just didn't realize how much this part of me needed to socialize, and I'd bet a lot of us were like that. You spend your whole childhood hiding something and you get to a point where letting it out is the most unnatural-seeming thing possible. What a relief that there are a few "little" corners of the internet where it's safe and even rewarding to do that.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, diaperdude, lilbabyjooce and 3 others
Cottontail said:
Aww. Glad you've dived in so wholeheartedly, @ShyGirl91. (I don't know about all this "shy" business though. It might need revisiting at some point, LOL.)

I was nervous and confused when I joined, and I don't think I even knew what I wanted, but obviously something worked because I can't seem to leave! I guess I just didn't realize how much this part of me needed to socialize, and I'd bet a lot of us were like that. You spend your whole childhood hiding something and you get to a point where letting it out is the most unnatural-seeming thing possible. What a relief that there are a few "little" corners of the internet where it's safe and even rewarding to do that.
You may be right about revisiting the "ShyGirl" name! Heh! In reality, I'm very reserved and feel extremely socially awkward. However, being behind a screen with sufficient time to word things that don't sound awkward to me, along with how amazingly friendly the ADISC community has been, I quickly became more relaxed and at liberty to open up a bit! 🩷
Talking with others in person when I don't know them is incredibly hard for me--not because I'm not friendly but because I have terrible social anxiety. 😱
Yes, I remember what it was like having no one to talk to about all of this. It was very lonely and I seriously thought I was alone until I was in my 20's!
I'm glad you've stuck around! I've enjoyed reading your posts and comments! 😊 You are a very kind and talented person!!

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, Cottontail, Blekyss and 1 other person
Thank thee for thy sincere words and gratitude demonstration, thou'rt great too and we need people like thee to keep this working! 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 39193, Edgewater and ShyGirl91
Hemix said:
Thank thee for thy sincere words and gratitude demonstration, thou'rt great too and we need people like thee to keep this working! 🥰
Thank you! 🥹🥰 xx

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 39193, Edgewater and Hemix
Thank you for the kind words.

I have always felt and attempted to return the favor for the help I got 10 years ago when I joined. So when I see questions or concerns that I have experience to share the understanding needed for self acceptance I hope that my advice is helpful.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and Edgewater
I know I have loved so many of your forum topics and you do bring joy to me in so many of them. Keep posting and here’s a big teddy bear hug 🧸🤗 only not so furry from yesterday, because I had a test at the hospital and they shaved my chest. I didn’t read anything in the paperwork about that. 😳🫣 but it’s all good.

Reactions: BenNevis, Deleted member 39193 and Edgewater
The true reason this place is just so wonderful is all the IC folks!
Nope!! Its the mass of wonderful individuals here that care enough about each other!
But, let us not forget our Admin Staff that keeps the peace!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: diaperdude, BenNevis and Deleted member 39193
ShyGirl91 said:
I just wanted to thank you guys for the kindness you've extended throughout my time here on ADISC.
It seems exceptionally rare to find an online ABDL community such as this, where you feel welcomed and receive support and encouragement.
I think what makes it extra special is that we share something in common that is not only socially unacceptable but also demonized and falsely misrepresented in society.
I think that being ostracized, misunderstood, and having been met with cruelty within society has created a type of bond between the ABDL community.
I didn't start out intending to be involved in ADISC because I assumed I would, no doubt, encounter the same awful experiences I've had in other ABDL communities. I stand corrected.
It started out with just a question and, once the encouragement started pouring in, I noticed something seemed vastly different than all the other ABDL communities I've experienced.
I felt no pressure, wasn't bombarded with unwanted explicit, graphic images or nasty messages, and I've been respected here. While I hold no judgement for those who do have kinks, it has been a breath of fresh air not having what I'm not asking or looking for overwhelming my posts and inbox.
I truly appreciate you guys, and I've enjoyed getting to know some of you here! Hopefully I get to know more of you! 🩷
*hugs*
ShyGirl 🫣🥰

View attachment 109221
View attachment 109222

Your so right ShyGril91 !! 🥰

Reactions: Edgewater and ShyGirl91
you are very welcome. This is a good place

Reactions: Edgewater and ShyGirl91
Back