Texas Furry Fiesta 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'mma be there for Sunday for sure.

Although, I'mma shoot for Friday and Saturday, though I have no con experience, so. x3

Last edited:
Cereal said:
I'mma be there for Sunday for sure.

Although, I'mma shoot for Friday and Saturday, though I have no con experience, so. x3

It's fun. You'll enjoy it. No experience needed.

Its sooo close Squeeeeeeeee

Everyone have fun. Stay cubby. Go 24/7 and have a ball.

Thank you for posting this, Mattew. It was super duper helpful in getting all the information and PM's out for the cub events. <^.^7

He beat me to the punch. Was gonna.

Awww! Well, you're super duper helpful too, kiddo! <^.^7

No way I'll be able to make it, but this event sounds super legit. I'm not a fur but I love cosplay, art, and would love to develop out a fursona (so maybe I am a fur? lol). Anyway, this sounds like something that if someone can attend they definitely should.

I've been twice and its incredible. Love playing spot the cub. And they usually have story night where they read the cubs stories and have juice and snacks. They usually have a inappropriate children's book too. So much fun. Very cub.

Cereal said:
Thank you for posting this, Mattew. It was super duper helpful in getting all the information and PM's out for the cub events. <^.^7

Awe. Thanks.

Howdy all from TFF. All is well. I think we had an ADISC meet last night. Eulogy, Near, FruitKitty, FluffyFluffers, little2Roo, myself, & 3 others. More coming later today.

...I need coffee very badly. I don't wanna get out of this bed.

But yes. Lots of cub activies. There's more cub panels this year. Story Time, Under the Jungle Gym (cub Q & A), & even The Cub Corral (being told it'll be a daycare type thing. Not sure if I'll want to participate in it. But could be fun)

Hey all, I'm here with Mattew and my first convention EVER! What a great experience. I'm meeting so many people and looking forward to all the panels today. And yes, this cub is 24/7 for the Con. Also, Mattew has convinced me I need a Tail, which I'm sure I will procure today.

Ps- Mattew, get your butt out of bed and come down to the lobby. Im drinking coffee there now.

Yeah. I'm pretty much dying now. But glad you're all having fun.

Oceltot said:
Yeah. I'm pretty much dying now. But glad you're all having fun.

:-(

You'll be ok

What a day yesterday was! And what a day ahead! I was so busy yesterday I can't even cover all the stuff I did in this post. Significantly, I bought my first custom made Tail (a tiger tail that the dealer airbrushed to the exact pattern I wanted for my Little2Roo). I also spent a lot of time in the Cub Hub as well as the panel the Cub Corral. Got to meet more ABDL/Cubs than I've ever met in my life.

Oh, and a group of us Cubs (like 10!) went out to eat at a place called Texas de Brazil. It's a meat buffet where they literally bring skewers of meat to your table continuously and you get to try them all. Thank goodness we tigers are carnivores - man I got stuffed!

Anyway, looking forward to another busy day today. Wish me luck.

The baby food taste test thing was so yucky. X3

Have fun, kiddooooos!

Cereal said:
The baby food taste test thing was so yucky. X3

Have fun, kiddooooos!

I didn't even try that one. My jaw hurt so bad from the bottle drinking contest. Slow flow bottles...nope.

Mattew said:
I didn't even try that one. My jaw hurt so bad from the bottle drinking contest. Slow flow bottles...nope.

Y'all worked on those bottles for so long. It was so funny from the audience's perspective. X3

You laughed at our pain? :p

Lol glad your having so much fun .
At least you got something out of that bottle.
Binkie's there nothing to get out.

Bottle drinking contest? Matty? What happened exactly. Confuzzled kitten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back