Texan Adult Babies

Htwnabdl said:
You would be shocked how few are public in Houston. Very conservative area.
I think that there are a lot of abdls in Houston. Just maybe most are worried about what others will say or do? Idk what it is. Maybe we could all talk about it to try and figure things out so we can have play dates etc or even meet in vanilla with pampers underneath?

Houston area

I have lived in Texas, both in Houston and lake worth. I lived in greens point in Houston and off jacksboro hwy in lake worth, behind the Albertsons at the corner of jacksboro and boat club. I miss the weather and the braums restaurant/ market.

Reactions: Scott729
I do have a furry babyfur chat for Houston

2229Alli said:
San Antonio here
Hi,I am in SA also and am newly single.Would love to get to know anyone in the area.Looking for friends to eventually meet who accept and understand DL and sissy lifestyles.

Reactions: OriginalWetone, Diprs2 and Scottie37
tobid03 said:
North Texas. If you're a true Texan, you know where this is. ;)
Oklahoma?

• Haha
Reactions: OriginalWetone and legojoker88
DavidNixon said:
Oklahoma?
Nope. I’m definitely still within the borders of the republic of Texas. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TexasToast11
KenworthW900b said:
I have lived in Texas, both in Houston and lake worth. I lived in greens point in Houston and off jacksboro hwy in lake worth, behind the Albertsons at the corner of jacksboro and boat club. I miss the weather and the braums restaurant/ market.
I am in the white Settlement area. I know lake worth well

Austin here. :3

Reactions: Needdiscipline
San Antonio, TX

Reactions: Shannon1024 and Diprs2
Mckinney

Longview, TX

Reactions: Littletxbaby and binkyb
Near Longview

Reactions: landingxray and binkyb
Used to live in north Texas most of my life up until a couple of years ago, might well be moving back soon too...idk

Back