Testing for dribbling.

lilshelly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I am not sure but as of late i feel like i am wetting myself when I am not diapered. Is there a way to find out if i actually am? If i wear a diaper it will absorb what little will come out.

Reactions: Dandelion
Just wear multiple layers (4?) of light grey underwear and you’ll see the results reasonably easily. On a dry patch you can use a dripper and see how many drips (on a dry spot) you are getting compared to the time you started wearing the undies in the test.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed and lilshelly
wear a thin guard or pad. Weigh it before you put it on and weigh it when you take it off. If it changes by more than a gram or two, you are leaking.

Reactions: MaxxH, Pino, lilshelly and 1 other person
EcoIncon said:
wear a thin guard or pad. Weigh it before you put it on and weigh it when you take it off. If it changes by more than a gram or two, you are leaking.
Or sweating?

Reactions: EcoIncon
IcyBlue said:
Or sweating?
That's what I thought. However when I dont wear even when it's cold I feel damp. Wearing a pad or pullup removes that feeling.

Hate to say it, but the nose knows. Wear regular underwear at home and if you sense wetness, apply the sniff test.

Is it randomly through the day or shortly after using the bathroom?

IcyBlue said:
Or sweating?
To get more than a gram or two that would be a pretty serious case of schweddy balls... ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: IcyBlue and CheshireCat
AUG168 said:
That's what I thought. However when I dont wear even when it's cold I feel damp. Wearing a pad or pullup removes that feeling.
Love wearing pull ups and panties or pantyhose over them.

Take some Azo, available over the counter. It's a pain reliever for the bladder, and it turns turns your urine a bright orange. Any leakage will be immediately obvious.

Reactions: dogboy and CheshireCat
Back