Tena plus

Nappyman87

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Currently using tena plus large mist say what a nappy for holding wees I used to prefer attends as a day nappy would still use but these tenas are amazing

Nappyman87 said:
Currently using tena plus large mist say what a nappy for holding wees I used to prefer attends as a day nappy would still use but these tenas are amazing
I love Tena maxi active, got to be plastic backed 🤪

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
I'll try them next the wife chose these ones for me

Nappyman87 said:
I'll try them next the wife chose these ones for me
Do you need to wear or is it just because you like to. I just love wearing nappies

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
I just love wearing nappies also

Nappyman87 said:
I just love wearing nappies also
Is your wife ok with you wearing nappies, my wife knows, but wants nothing to do with it

Yeah my wife knows she's OK with it she knows it turns me on so she uses it to her advantage

Nappyman87 said:
Yeah my wife knows she's OK with it she knows it turns me on so she uses it to her advantage
Haha sounds great. Do you wear often?

warmfeeling said:
Haha sounds great. Do you wear often?
Yeah evryday

Reactions: warmfeeling
I wear tena maxi large shaped pads or attends level 10s with net fixing pants during the day and tena maxi slips at night with Mylesta nylon waterproof pants

Last edited:
I was wearing pants but they leaked so my wife suggested these and went with is and bought them ideal having village pharmacies with less people to see lol

Nappyman87 said:
I was wearing pants but they leaked so my wife suggested these and went with is and bought them ideal having village pharmacies with less people to see lol
I don’t wear that often, I do look forward to wearing though, just love the feeling

Tena active fit Ultima for me, with plastic pants and sometimes a booster liner too. Also love wearing cloth nappies. For a long time I wore Terry squares pinned on at night but in last few years I found Snuggleblanks who make custom shaped Velcro fastening adult cloth nappies which are so comfy, thick, really absorbant and quite baby like. For night time they are the best

I use the Tena ultra for day time. I like them.

Back