Tena Noir - a recommendation!

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My partner doesn’t identify as DL but not only does she have zero problems with me wearing nappies, she will sometimes wear them herself for fun.

She is mildly autistic but super intelligent. She remembers that she sometimes used to wet her night nappy on purpose as a child and liked doing so. She still likes the sensation of wearing and wetting now.

She isn’t keen on wearing child-themed nappies, however, (whether AB/DL or actual, some of which actually fit her) and prefers products that are made specifically for adults.

She surprised me recently by putting some Tena Noir Silhouette Plus in the shopping trolly without saying anything.

When getting ready for bed she just put a pair on, gave me a twirl and said “do you like them?” Cue massive turn on.

They felt very thin and I wondered whether they would actually work. She said “I’m going to wet myself now if that’s OK?” Needless to say I had no objections. She gave them a full on gushing.

To my surprise, they held a full wetting without any leaks whatsoever.

I was amazed that something so thin would hold up like that.

They’re also black on the inside too, which I’ve not seen before with other black products.

Reactions: ChocChip, Lewis Badger, CommanderCrayfish and 5 others
Wow, that actually sounds like sexy lingerie for partners of ABDLs. Just add a black lace nursing bra.

Reactions: sbmccue
they are designed for mild to moderate incontinence so your partner either ha a small bladder or her bladder wasn;t fullm they will not hold the average 600ml flood.
and you can always gt her medical style nappies, white, blue or green (never seen any other colours. when I'm away from home I use Vivactive whicj i know from experience will hold at least 2 floods or a flood and a bowel accident without leaking.

PCBaby said:
they are designed for mild to moderate incontinence so your partner either ha a small bladder or her bladder wasn;t fullm they will not hold the average 600ml flood.
and you can always gt her medical style nappies, white, blue or green (never seen any other colours. when I'm away from home I use Vivactive whicj i know from experience will hold at least 2 floods or a flood and a bowel accident without leaking.
I’ve seen purple

Reactions: PCBaby
PCBaby said:
and you can always gt her medical style nappies, white, blue or green (never seen any other colours)

All these colours are available in Germany (nothing photoshopped here, original pictures from a shop website), although some of these colour are specific to certain sizes. Personally, I would never wear yellow ones. If I want my diapers yellow, I see to it myself. And of course, the properties of these diapers differ a lot. The right purple in the first line and the left blue one in the second are quite good for their price.

Purple-seduction-doublePC_1280x1280.jpg
2124-01-1_1280x1280.jpg
9563-01-1_1280x1280.jpg
lcft6311-1_1280x1280.jpg
9568-01-1_1280x1280.jpg
lcft6221-1_1280x1280.jpg
10227182-1_1280x1280.jpg
10227153-1_1280x1280.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PCBaby
Unfortunately i dodn't get a choice of when my nappy front indicates I'm wet or the colour change.

Reactions: SAPexpanded
Thanks! Yes, she’s particularly fond of the Seguna purple ones, which are very similar to the Formacare X3.

Where can the orange and yellow ones be had?

PCS said:
Thanks! Yes, she’s particularly fond of the Seguna purple ones, which are very similar to the Formacare X3.
Where can the orange and yellow ones be had?
They are Segunas in small and large, respectively. Unfortunately, if the purple ones fit her, the yellow and orange ones probably won't.

PCS said:
My partner doesn’t identify as DL but not only does she have zero problems with me wearing nappies, she will sometimes wear them herself for fun.

She is mildly autistic but super intelligent. She remembers that she sometimes used to wet her night nappy on purpose as a child and liked doing so. She still likes the sensation of wearing and wetting now.

She isn’t keen on wearing child-themed nappies, however, (whether AB/DL or actual, some of which actually fit her) and prefers products that are made specifically for adults.

She surprised me recently by putting some Tena Noir Silhouette Plus in the shopping trolly without saying anything.

When getting ready for bed she just put a pair on, gave me a twirl and said “do you like them?” Cue massive turn on.

They felt very thin and I wondered whether they would actually work. She said “I’m going to wet myself now if that’s OK?” Needless to say I had no objections. She gave them a full on gushing.

They’re also black on the inside too, which I’ve not seen before with other black products.
Wow! I wish we had Tena Silhouette here in the US, but Kimberly-Clark has the rights to the "Silhouette" name with their Depend Silhouette line, which isn't nearly as good.

PCS said:

I still don't like black nappies, but it's cute that your partner used to wet her nappy on purpose when she was little.

Back