Telling Someone You’re A Bed Wetter?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Has anyone had to tell someone that you wet the bed when you were a teenager or adult? I was curious about what it’s like to tell a friend or girlfriend that you actually wear diapers to bed because you wet the bed. How did they take it? Shocked? Maybe made a little fun of you but in a friendly way.

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Yes. If your bed wetting is more than just occasional, it’s obviously going to come out Sooner or later. Starting in any relationship I ever had, I would tell them as soon as it became evident that it was more than casual. You don’t really come out and say “by the way, I’m a bedwetter” I used to start with, I have some significant nocturnal bladder issues and go from there.

How about you?

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and PadPhilosopher
Approach the subject casually as opposed to a deep dark secret you’re ashamed of. Whomever you’re telling will sense your attitude and react similarly. In a half dozen or so “confessions” I’ve not had a single negative reaction. The response has been some “how often”, “how long” curiosity questions and that’s it.

Reactions: diaperdude and PadPhilosopher
I've told a couple people on a case by case basis
trip with someone
spending night at someone's house

but generally I keep that information to my self

if your relationship is getting more serious aka spending nights together it's probably best to inform your SO before your first sleep over

iampadded said:
Yes. If your bed wetting is more than just occasional, it’s obviously going to come out Sooner or later. Starting in any relationship I ever had, I would tell them as soon as it became evident that it was more than casual. You don’t really come out and say “by the way, I’m a bedwetter” I used to start with, I have some significant nocturnal bladder issues and go from there.

How about you?
I’m not a bed wetter but it was something I was curious about

I told a woman right off the bat before we slept together. She was perfectly fine with it. We were together for about 4 months but I broke it off for other reasons.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
not a topic that is common or comes up outside of doing a sleep over in close quarters. in those situations of sharing sleeping quarters lor like a beach or mountain rental we just let those who don't know know of my additional needs. haven't had any negative experiences, but than i wouldn't be sharing sleeping quarters with anyone i didn't truly know and trust. i do let hotels, resorts, and crise ship staff know so they are aware there will be extra trash and that if they provide it mattress protection on the bed is best just in case. Hospitality industry is always helpful.

My friend growing up and I bonded over bed wetting. He told me that he still wets sometimes and I told him that I did too even though I had stopped having accidents by that point. I peed the bed on purpose a few times when he stayed the night but played it off as an accident. I know that is wrong but I just wanted to see his reaction to it.

I have a friend who's son wet the bed into young adulthood, and I asked her about mattress protection. I was prepared to answer why I would ask about such a thing, so when she inevitably did, I just laid it out matter-of-fact. She was totally cool with it, and has even offered to get a plastic mattress cover for her guest bed in case I visit overnight. And she's cool with me wearing not just diapers, but middle clothes when I visit. She and her husband don't participate in any way, rather they're just laid back about it :)

Be honest and respectful and things like this typically go fine.

across the board from when i started dating around 16 until now in my 20s…if it was gonna get serious and not just some fun then i’d tell them…

first experience telling a girl as a straight guy…

when i was 16 and she was 18 at the time met at a beach and had a summer thing…a cute blonde girl that had a little brother who was 13 at time, her brother was cool though, family came from money like we did so he had loads of video games we’d play all the time which at the time annoyed tf out of my girlfriend lol she felt ignored

well anyway one night, the first night she ever came over to stay the night and i said hey can i tell you something and she was like yeah and i said “sooo i actually still wet my bed” and she was like oh like wet dreams? that’s normal for boys…then i said no like pee im actually still a bedwetter and she put her hand up to her mouth to cover a laugh which made me blush and at that point i wasn’t sure if it was over but a second later she asked…”so is it those goodnites big kid pull-ups or plastic sheets?, my little brother has both”

i was floored, she outed her little brother for being a bedwetter and it answered how she even new what goodnites were.

but i said oh umm goodnites and she smirked said it’s fine my little brother still does it too she giggled bc back then we wore the exact same pull-ups 💀

after we fooled around she said, well better go put those pull-ups on! i don’t wanna get peed on and we fell asleep

we stayed together over the summer until she moved away out of state for college, once though she had me wear them for her as like a just for fun thing when she was over…she said i looked cute in them and we ended up making out with me wearing them and just a tshirt on my bedroom floor when my parents were at work. haha

TLDR:

point 1

i think this one and like two other experiences DEFINITELY contributed to me being a DL

point 2

depending on your looks, your demeanor, how you carry yourself, the situation, the girl/guy telling someone has never been bad for me, except one time when a girl laughed and told her friend.

don’t be afraid.

i actually had a super hot tinder date and fun experience even so you just never know.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, ChristianDiaperLover, NabePup and 3 others
When I was a senior in high school I came down with mononucleosis. I got very sick and slept most of the time, so I wore a diaper full time. My girlfriend came over to see me and at times. When I knew she was there I was there I was very careful to cover up but sometime when I did not know she was there she must have seen that I was wearing a diaper. When I got better and was able to go out, she said that I bet you are glad to get out of diapers. I was shocked because I did not know that she had seen it. I stammered around and said yes. She then asked why I had to wear them.

I started to lie but decided to tell her the truth about my bedwetting. I thought it would scare her away, but she stayed with me.

Reactions: goodnites, NabePup, Lyric and 2 others
Ive had to tell plently people over the years about my incontinence amd nappies. I had 1 girl, who lived my estate and she always liked hanging round with me. She was always asking about my nappies and looking to see if she could see them. I remeber thinking she was weird at the time. Now i wonder if she has a kink for nappies now.

Soggy247 said:
Ive had to tell plently people over the years about my incontinence amd nappies. I had 1 girl, who lived my estate and she always liked hanging round with me. She was always asking about my nappies and looking to see if she could see them. I remeber thinking she was weird at the time. Now i wonder if she has a kink for nappies now.
I’m thinking you’re on to something.

Soggy247 said:
what age were y guys

I didn't developed bedwetting until I became violently ill at the age if 34 (git suck 6 weeks prior to my 34th bday) and initially because of how mortifyingly embarrassing this was (picture a 5'7" 232 chiseled man capable of bench pressing in excess of 500lbs, lifted every other day for 2.5/3hrs for years 100% drug/supplement free) who out of nowhere can't stand, walk or control his urine, especially at night.

The short story is I had to learn how to laugh at myself and NEVER mislead/lie to a medical professional again. Never did have any issues due to my wetting. When hospitalized, nurses will offer their useless, paper diapers and I'll show them That I brought enough for at least 2 full days, by which time I expected family members to be able to bring me more supplies, clothing, a fan (I NEED a fan on to sleep...even when freezing with jackhammer shills, it can't be blowing on me but must be running!) and though it was a hard pill to swallow, today I tell everyone who's a close part of my life when necessary, say I am sleeping over a friends (though all of my friends know of my problems) or a cousin's house who is unaware. It always turns into a long discussion but again, never anything bad.

To date I've had 3 people mistreat me/make inappropriate comments. ALL were fucking Dr's! Believe me...I may not be what I used to be physically, but mentally I am 10x as strong and still LOVE a good fight!

Reactions: Subtlerustle
goodnitesboy24 said:
across the board from when i started dating around 16 until now in my 20s…if it was gonna get serious and not just some fun then i’d tell them…

first experience telling a girl as a straight guy…

when i was 16 and she was 18 at the time met at a beach and had a summer thing…a cute blonde girl that had a little brother who was 13 at time, her brother was cool though, family came from money like we did so he had loads of video games we’d play all the time which at the time annoyed tf out of my girlfriend lol she felt ignored

well anyway one night, the first night she ever came over to stay the night and i said hey can i tell you something and she was like yeah and i said “sooo i actually still wet my bed” and she was like oh like wet dreams? that’s normal for boys…then i said no like pee im actually still a bedwetter and she put her hand up to her mouth to cover a laugh which made me blush and at that point i wasn’t sure if it was over but a second later she asked…”so is it those goodnites big kid pull-ups or plastic sheets?, my little brother has both”

i was floored, she outed her little brother for being a bedwetter and it answered how she even new what goodnites were.

but i said oh umm goodnites and she smirked said it’s fine my little brother still does it too she giggled bc back then we wore the exact same pull-ups 💀

after we fooled around she said, well better go put those pull-ups on! i don’t wanna get peed on and we fell asleep

we stayed together over the summer until she moved away out of state for college, once though she had me wear them for her as like a just for fun thing when she was over…she said i looked cute in them and we ended up making out with me wearing them and just a tshirt on my bedroom floor when my parents were at work. haha

TLDR:

point 1

i think this one and like two other experiences DEFINITELY contributed to me being a DL

point 2

depending on your looks, your demeanor, how you carry yourself, the situation, the girl/guy telling someone has never been bad for me, except one time when a girl laughed and told her friend.

don’t be afraid.

i actually had a super hot tinder date and fun experience even so you just never know.
Did the girl ever mock u abt it? Did she tell her friends or her brother so that way u could bond with him over something else other than video games? :ROFLMAO: I told my ex that I wet until I was 8 and she told me that her brother wet until he was 7 but she did mock me in a playful way.

Last edited:
Reactions: CptKirk
Back