Tell me your craziest real-life story!!!

DaBone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
What is the craziest/strangest thing that has ever happened to you or a friend? (can be based on something within the realm of the community or not)

I have a ton of crazy stories because I'm crazy. One includes my college friend and I using a Ouija board and calling a full figured ghost which passed through us. But my craziness started when I was young.

When I was 11, I was staying the week with a friend who was a year older than me. His mother had rented a beach house on the Jersey Shore and she was supposed to be watching over us but she was Sicilian Mafia and she left us alone for much of the week as she was running a horse in northern New Jersey. I was good at betting on the games on the boardwalk and I easily won armloads of cigarettes and we'd sell them to people on the beach for half price. We spent the money on a lot of things which included pea shooters.

We would put a whole bunch of peas in our mouths and then blast unsuspecting adults. So there was a man in a phone booth and when he opened the door leaving, we blasted him in the face. It was then that he showed us his badge. Yeah, he was an out of uniform cop. He arrested us and put us in the back seat of his police car. He grilled us and wanted to know where our parents were. Mine were on the other side of the states and my friend's was in N. New Jersey. It turned out he was a really nice guy as he let us go and told us not to do it again. The kicker was that he didn't even take our pea shooters from us.

dogboy said:
I have a ton of crazy stories because I'm crazy. One includes my college friend and I using a Ouija board and calling a full figured ghost which passed through us. But my craziness started when I was young.

When I was 11, I was staying the week with a friend who was a year older than me. His mother had rented a beach house on the Jersey Shore and she was supposed to be watching over us but she was Sicilian Mafia and she left us alone for much of the week as she was running a horse in northern New Jersey. I was good at betting on the games on the boardwalk and I easily won armloads of cigarettes and we'd sell them to people on the beach for half price. We spent the money on a lot of things which included pea shooters.

We would put a whole bunch of peas in our mouths and then blast unsuspecting adults. So there was a man in a phone booth and when he opened the door leaving, we blasted him in the face. It was then that he showed us his badge. Yeah, he was an out of uniform cop. He arrested us and put us in the back seat of his police car. He grilled us and wanted to know where our parents were. Mine were on the other side of the states and my friend's was in N. New Jersey. It turned out he was a really nice guy as he let us go and told us not to do it again. The kicker was that he didn't even take our pea shooters from us.
Holy hell dogboy did you guys go right back to shooting random pedestrians with your pea shooters?

My high school class was so NOT a class act. One guy calls those yellow square papers you can stick on stuff, " stick up notes". Difference being, if you hand the bank teller a paper that reads " this is a post it" you don't get a new bracelet from security!!! Another student, cut the cable for little electric light of a microscope. Plugged in. Pop! Bell rang, i left for next class, heard later he just stayed put. V principle came to door. Boy got up, other doorway had superintendant. Kid started waving scalpal in front of him! Yeeeeaaah, my class. Years of joy to be with.

Well I can’t share the exciting ones.. But I think this one will do nicely. My oldman had a friend who everyone called “Frank” and jokingly one day at work the oldman bet him 500 bux he couldn’t swim around Lake Union (sea), he never expected to say ok after all it was the middle of winter, but he did agree LOL. Not long after Frank did indeed swim it.. He finished got out of the water, collected his cash, got in his car and later told us he sat there almost 2 hours warming up. I still cannot believe he did it.. (He was not harmed and that is not his name)

Last edited:
Reactions: moorey
When I was a teenager we’d used to have BB gun fights, basically all of us teens from the neighborhood would show up to the culdesac with our BB gun and go into the woods and find and shoot each other
I once shot my cousin in the rear with his pump BB rifle he was hiding in the bushes by the main door to the house and I made a cat meow and pulled the trigger he jumped out and ran around the yard, his mom said that he should have never tried to scare me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: moorey
Back