Not open for further replies.

Wuggle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I’m thinking I want to try and go to teddycon next year, but I know almost nothing about it. Can you guys help me? When do I need to buy tickets, where is it usually held, how long does it run for, how much does the whole thing typically cost, including travel, hotel, food, souvenirs etc., what kinds of activities and vendors usually show up, and what else should I know that I didn’t ask? Thanks everyone!

Have you looked at the Teddycon website? http://teddycon.org/home

It doesn't answer all your questions but it is the place to start.

I can't help with your questions as I have never gone but I do hope I will be able to attend at some point in the future.

Yeah, I saw that. It’s a start but is very vague.

Wuggle said:
I’m thinking I want to try and go to teddycon next year, but I know almost nothing about it. Can you guys help me? When do I need to buy tickets, where is it usually held, how long does it run for, how much does the whole thing typically cost, including travel, hotel, food, souvenirs etc., what kinds of activities and vendors usually show up, and what else should I know that I didn’t ask? Thanks everyone!

I went last year and am going this year... so I'll try.
You want to buy tickets and most importantly book the host hotel as soon as ticket sales open. Current attendees get first dibs to buy in a presale while at the con, then it opens to all.

I had my hotel and ticket bought before I even left the con..
It's held in eastern Pennsylvania near Allentown/reading.
It officially runs from 3p Thursday to noon Sunday. There are small events Wednesday night like a pre con dinner and a Canadian room party... so if you show up Wednesday, you will likely have something to do.

Tickets are in the range of $100, rooms are about $90/night... travel depends on where you come from, there is a regional airport nearby.

There are vendors with diapers, clothes, pacifiers, bottles, etc.... I'd say everybody takes credit card too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

diapernh said:
I went last year and am going this year... so I'll try.
You want to buy tickets and most importantly book the host hotel as soon as ticket sales open. Current attendees get first dibs to buy in a presale while at the con, then it opens to all.

I had my hotel and ticket bought before I even left the con..
It's held in eastern Pennsylvania near Allentown/reading.
It officially runs from 3p Thursday to noon Sunday. There are small events Wednesday night like a pre con dinner and a Canadian room party... so if you show up Wednesday, you will likely have something to do.

Tickets are in the range of $100, rooms are about $90/night... travel depends on where you come from, there is a regional airport nearby.

There are vendors with diapers, clothes, pacifiers, bottles, etc.... I'd say everybody takes credit card too.

That’s very helpful, thanks! About what time of year do tickets generally go on sale?

Well the con is the first half of October, and they sold out in march. So I'd say be prepared to purchase before thanksgiving.

Okay, mental note made, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back