Talking

LilJellybean

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Other
I don’t know why but I wanna talk but have no one to talk to so someone DM me I’m bored 😅

Reactions: immp and PaddedRita
Howdy, feel free. I’m what you call a regressionist. I’m an ab that has a little that identifies as a 2 to 3 year old toddler. I’ve had a fairly traumatic life and find that when I regress, I find myself in a stress free environment. My regression doesn’t last very long as I know in reality, it’s not reality, but it does allow me peace and safety. It took me a long time to accept my littleness if you will. If your interested, please feel free to message me.

Reactions: LilJellybean
Still here🤣

Reactions: PaddedRita
nuwaa muaa nyuaa kuwaa chu tsu mikka!

Hii

Anyone?

• Wow
Hi back

Reactions: LilJellybean
Whatcha doing

Taking it easy today. Holding my bear in the coolness of the ac. Thinking it’s about lunch time

hi im still awake at 2am in the morning i shouild be sleeping

Same

bigbaby said:
hi im still awake at 2am in the morning i shouild be sleeping
So why aren’t you sleeping then😅 and don’t get in trouble

i hade a ice coffie early on tonight just chilling with spongebob coffie and me doint mix but i love ice coffie i get a burst of energy

I’m home alone hehehe. Bperfect time to get into trouble. Now what can I do with Cabela ice cream. Lmao

A
bigbaby said:
i hade a ice coffie early on tonight just chilling with spongebob coffie and me doint mix but i love ice coffie i get a burst of energy
Ahh the classic me addicted to coffee

Naughty2yrold said:
I’m home alone hehehe. Bperfect time to get into trouble. Now what can I do with Cabela ice cream. Lmao
Gotta love auto correct. That was suspose to be vanilla ice cream

Naughty2yrold said:
If u have a cgl I feel sorry for u😅

Naughty2yrold said:
Gotta love auto correct. That was suspose to be vanilla ice cream
🤣🤣

when i was young i was told i couildent drink coffie or anything with red in it like suger turns out i hade adhd or something so i bounce around still get the effect good for gameing bad for sleep takes hrs for it to wear off time i go to bed couild be 5 am

I
LilJellybean said:
If u have a cgl I feel sorry for u😅
do but she’s not here. Maybe make a mess in the kitchen and try to look and act innocent. But it usually doesn’t work. And as she says I’m about due for a good otk bare bottom session with her

Back