Taiwan

Schwanensee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello to anyone who clicked on this!

No, I am not trying to start a debate about the political situation in east asia - I merely wanted to start a thread about my new (temporary) home.

About a month ago, I moved to Taipei, the capital of Taiwan, to study Mandarin Chinese for about a year. It's been pretty great so far, the weather has even cooled down a bit so I'm not melting every time I go outside. The food is awesome, as expected, though this being the first time I have to decide on all of my own meals I seem to have gotten myself a bit of a nutrient deficiency - the fingernails on my thumbs are growning out with a bit of a horizontal groove, which the internet tells me is probably a sign of malnutrition. Guess I'll have to try and find a few more healthy food options and locate one of those famous fruit markets (fruit is healthy, right?).
Generally, Taiwan has a ton of street food: Dumplings, pancakes, pastries, barbeque, beef noodle soup, and so much else. Turns out that while most of those are not high in calories, they are low in fresh vegetables. Dang it. There's also the famous bubble tea, but thanks to my lactose intolerance that remains a rare treat. An alternative to that which I absolutely adore is green tea with fresh apple pieces, lime and passion fruit. That can really fill you up though, I barely need lunch after having one of those. It's a summer drink, but I'm hoping it'll stay in shops a little while longer before the winter drinks come in.

I'm wondering: Do we have any taiwanese ABDLs on here? I did some cursory research, but haven't found much information on the taiwanese scene. A friend of mine who has connections to a shop for ABDL gear over here said that most of the scene is online and that there don't seem to be any munches or anything...there are some facebook groups, but my Chinese isn't good enough to follow any discussion on there yet.

I actually got a sewing machine, so I can continue that hobby, yay! Usually this would be where I talk about all the cute little clothing that I've made, but so far I stuck to more practical stuff. I immediately upon coming here managed to rip one of the three jeans I brought and thanks to my body shape I have a hard time buying pants over here, so not I'm trying to build a proper trouser pattern (I made a prototype for one pattern and it's heading in the right direction, but it will need to be wider if I want to use denim). Sadly there's a distinct lack of cute patterned jersey here, so when I eventually get around to making Little stuff I'll have to get creative. Jersey in general is a bit odd here - most of it is super thin and fragile, which is not what I want to work with. I found one (1) roll of jersey in a quality that would please me, and it was black. Me no wants a black onesie, no no. There are more than enough cute cottons for potential frilly dresses, but alas, I don't wear that many dresses. Maybe I'll make one for winter, just for shits and giggles.

I welcome any and all questions about my current home, and if any of you are from Taiwan: Please please please say hi! I would love to meet someone from the community here.

Reactions: Lyokodl
Hi Schwanensee, I'm native Taiwanese :)
If you want to find Taiwanese from here, I think this is a bad idea.
What? You say why I'm here? Well...ADBL culture is popular outside Taiwan (maybe not but almost is "underground").
So I sometimes will go to Reddit or ADISC surfing some posts like now.
BTW
I'm a DL in Taiwan.
I think because of culture and environment most ADBLs in Taiwan choose active online, and keep two or more identity make this secret don't leak.
I don't know how western country people think, but in Taiwan many people "living in others eyes".
So if you want to wearing diaper or be like baby you may under huge pressure.
Finally, nice to meet you :)

When you visit another country you have to aware of the social norms and taboos. There are probably a few ABDL people but they are deep in the closet. Stop and see a doctor and find out if you have a clinical or a diet problem.

Glucose said:
Hi Schwanensee, I'm native Taiwanese :)
If you want to find Taiwanese from here, I think this is a bad idea.
What? You say why I'm here? Well...ADBL culture is popular outside Taiwan (maybe not but almost is "underground").
So I sometimes will go to Reddit or ADISC surfing some posts like now.
BTW
I'm a DL in Taiwan.
I think because of culture and environment most ADBLs in Taiwan choose active online, and keep two or more identity make this secret don't leak.
I don't know how western country people think, but in Taiwan many people "living in others eyes".
So if you want to wearing diaper or be like baby you may under huge pressure.
Finally, nice to meet you :)

Hello, nice to meet you too! Yeah, I had guessed that everything is a bit more underground here...this culture doesn't seem overly open to what is "different". I was just wondering. I'm not gonna go around dressed and acting like a baby either, whether it be in my home country or here, but Germany still has munches or events out of the public's eye.

Seasonedcitizen said:
When you visit another country you have to aware of the social norms and taboos. There are probably a few ABDL people but they are deep in the closet. Stop and see a doctor and find out if you have a clinical or a diet problem.

That's why I asked on here, so I can be aware of the situation. Like I said, everything else I found was in Chinese, which is not my strong suite

Im from south east asia , namely singapore and i find that most south east asian or asia as a whole do not have an abdl scene even though abdl very much exist and there are actually quite a number of them but it's usually hidden , maybe cus of culture or asian mindset i dunno , i am kinda shy myself if i were to asked to meet a fellow abdl i may not want to show up.

Last edited:
Sgdlboy said:
Im from south east asia , namely singapore and i find that most south east asian or asia as a whole do not have an abdl scene even though abdl very much exist and there are actually quite a number of them but it's usually hidden , maybe cus of culture or asian mindset i dunno , i am kinda shy myself if i were to asked to meet a fellow abdl i may not want to show up.

For some reason I had imagined with all of the cutesy clothes and accessories that one can buy here that this would be ABDL heaven. Like, as a girl, I feel as if I could blend in quite nicely in a Little outfit. It's probably a different story when you're a guy, but in women's fashion I see so many shirts with disney characters, floofy skirts, hoodies with ears...it's a shame most of these things don't fit me.

Not looking to resurrect old posts, but I just wanted to add on to this.

I’ve lived in Taiwan for going on 7 years now, and the ABDL scene really is nascent. Things seem to start in fits and bursts then immediately die off.

An example is the DDLG/Ageplay theme night at Any-Bar back in 2018. I met a lot of great people there including a now very good friend and former playmate. The highlight was bringing a pack of SuperDry Kids, grabbing the mic, and inviting everyone to come take some. That’s a great way to make friends! Sadly, Any-Bar hasn’t had an ageplay night since then, and the group I met has drifted apart or moved abroad (they were more into spanking anyway).

Another time, someone created a proper ABDL-themed party in a rented out sex dungeon (I think this was summer of 2019). We had fun, diapers galore, etc, but it hasn’t happened since.

It would be great to try and start an ABDL language-exchange munch or have one more ABDL night. I’m planning to return to America next summer, so the clock is ticking. If you’re still in Taiwan, or if any of these other posters are interested, let me know.

Thanks for sharing! I hope you were able to take care of the issues you shared about back then. And I hope you enjoyed your time in Taiwan. It’s a wonderful country. :)

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl
Back