Tabs for goodnites

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
this is not my petition but I think it could use some support there is a petition for change.org to put tabs on Goodnites here is a link

Tabs for goodnites

Attachments

• 1959983_1451287081771208_2017070643_n.jpg
    1959983_1451287081771208_2017070643_n.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Reactions: 12srepaid and littledreamers333
There been several parents been asking for tab diapers in the Goodnites sizes. Especially for the special needs children

Reactions: AJFan2020, furry121, TigerDL and 1 other person
Hopefully someday :D.

Until then, can confirm two-side strap velcro hold is rock solid and loop side soft on skin. Far better than the ones on pull-ups ;).

velcro and GN 04.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
KnappFlannel said:
Hopefully someday :D.

Until then, can confirm two-side strap velcro hold is rock solid and loop side soft on skin. Far better than the ones on pull-ups ;).

View attachment 76047
well sign the petition

They want to do it, I'm 99% sure, but they would then compete with the crappy products they make themselves and that are designed for special needs, and its not what they want, 2 different market overlapping, products for bedwetting are nicely made and work really well, but product for incontinence targeted for special needs, they don't really care about what kind of product they do since no matter what, they will still sell them, since 99% of people that need theses kind of products would rarely complain about them since they are ashamed that they need them.

If Goodnites wants to make such a product, they really should do it. Screw the overlapping of products.

If it wasn't for Goodnites, I seriously doubt other companies would have stepped up to the plate, to make such a product for older kids & teens. At least in North America.

Last edited:
Reactions: AJFan2020
dpcare said:
well sign the petition
No chance of that. It's a boundaries thing. adisc might be our own thing, but I don't have kids with special needs or who would benefit from this change -- which is the clearly intended parental audience.

If you were to start a petition representing the fetishists, littles, and diaper lovers of our community, I'd strongly consider signing.

Last edited:
I'd like to see them do it, because then drynites would probably get the same in a few year which would be great

Reactions: TigerDL, dpcare and 12srepaid
I signed the petition. Because older kids with disabilities is a top priority to me, even if I dont have any kids.
I was a kid with disabilities, and I was a bedwetter, and had occasional daytime accidents too.

Reactions: TigerDL and dpcare
Wouldn't tabs on Goodnights take away from the attempt to look more like "regular underwear" though?

Reactions: CodyBaby
The tabs on the side may take away the underwear like look but it will help immensely with special needs children. That won’t change the grown up kid designs that still make them look like underwear and the low rise discreetness of them either. the Korean GoodNites have tear away sides and they look like they work perfectly. So I’m for the tear away sides.

The velcro option like on the Korean Goodnites. would be a very good choice.

I don't think anybody is suggesting to change Goodnites into a tabbed diaper. But instead, have another product line under the Goodnites brand. Doesn't Huggies make pull-ups for babies?

Keep the underpants, but also make a diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, CodyBaby, dpcare and 1 other person
12srepaid said:
The velcro option like on the Korean Goodnites. would be a very good choice.

I don't think anybody is suggesting to change Goodnites into a tabbed diaper. But instead, have another product line under the Goodnites brand. Doesn't Huggies make pull-ups for babies?

I believe you're correct

12srepaid said:
I don't think anybody is suggesting to change Goodnites into a tabbed diaper. But instead, have another product line under the Goodnites brand...

Ah, I see. Yes, I think that would be alright. I was just remembering that when I was a kid my fragile psyche would have just about broken apart if the "Goodnites are supposed to be just like your daytime underwear!" line became less believable.

I´ve always preferred tab-style diapers, precisely because of the eternal advertising of Goodnites / Pull-Ups: "They look and feel like real underwear"... so being a diaper lover, that´s precisely the one thing I don´t want. Nonetheless, I think that Goodnites need to keep their stretchy sides because they´re aimed for kids who look for a "non-babyish" solution to manage their bedwetting with independency, and tab diapers not only complicate independency, they also ARE as babyish as it gets in children´s eyes. Perhaps the move to keep everyone happy would be to produce larger sizes of regular Huggies diapees.

DinoFran said:
I´ve always preferred tab-style diapers, precisely because of the eternal advertising of Goodnites / Pull-Ups: "They look and feel like real underwear"... so being a diaper lover, that´s precisely the one thing I don´t want. Nonetheless, I think that Goodnites need to keep their stretchy sides because they´re aimed for kids who look for a "non-babyish" solution to manage their bedwetting with independency, and tab diapers not only complicate independency, they also ARE as babyish as it gets in children´s eyes. Perhaps the move to keep everyone happy would be to produce larger sizes of regular Huggies diapees.
Or offer the same kind of tabs that was on Huggies convertibles (I think they are still a thing, I think their new names is Huggies SlipOns, but I can't confirm if they still have tabs on the side), the tabs are there but its still a pant like underwear, if you want to use it like a diaper, you have to rip the sides of the pants and then the tabs are used like on any normal diapers.

Reactions: DinoFrant, TigerDL and 12srepaid
DinoFran said:
Like I emphasized earlier. This is not to take away from Goodnites Underpants, but to make another product for the same age group.
I personally wish Goodnites was around when I was a teen.

Reactions: TigerDL
12srepaid said:
Like I emphasized earlier. This is not to take away from Goodnites Underpants, but to make another product for the same age group.
I personally wish Goodnites was around when I was a teen.
Precisely the age group targeted by Goodnites will be utterly disinclined to wear them if they associate the brand to babyish products; I mean, there´s a reason why the Huggies logo is not even printed on the package. That´s why I thought that a better approach would be to produce larger sizes of their existing diapees and leave the Goodnites brand as is.

say,,, no tabs on the goodnites. Because I expect that the same thing will happen with the ( Pampers etc ).
That they get smaller and smaller. And fit worse :mad:

Back