Survey/Study about ABDL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudentSmith

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi, I’m a student with a bachelors degree in psychology and I have been a member of the ABDL community for a long time now, which sparked in me the desire to start this project.

I have organized a study/survey about ABDL, both as an attempt to get the community to know itself better and for me to practice for my upcoming masters' thesis.
I intend on using my knowledge of statistical analysis, psychology and psychometrics to, hopefully, produce this study with a high degree of scientific validity.

If you could, please answer the questionnaire in the link below to help out. It only takes 5 minutes :)

Link: https://forms.gle/fiiGAqqSjP4Dew9s7

If you have any questions you can comment them below.
Thank you very much for reading and helping. I deeply appreciate it :)

Reactions: TigerDL
StudentSmith said:
Hi, I’m a student with a bachelors degree in psychology and I have been a member of the ABDL community for a long time now, which sparked in me the desire to start this project.

I have organized a study/survey about ABDL, both as an attempt to get the community to know itself better and for me to practice for my upcoming masters' thesis.
I intend on using my knowledge of statistical analysis, psychology and psychometrics to, hopefully, produce this study with a high degree of scientific validity.

If you could, please answer the questionnaire in the link below to help out. It only takes 5 minutes :)

Nice survey, But I have one issue. My Father died when I was a baby and I had to answer No, Never to all the childhood questions on the Father side. It might be useful to ask if the parent was around when the recipient was growing up (same would apply to divorces where one parent basically abdicated their relationship). Ignoring both of these situations may skew your analysis.

Im sorry to hear that and I thank you for your feedback. I have decided to terminate this study but i will take into account your feedback for a future study.

StudentSmith said:

Due to concerns being raised regarding the scientific validity of this study and its ethicality, I have decided to stop collecting answers permanently. All previously data will be deleted. I hope to, in the future, present a properly thought out study to the community, and I apologize for any concerns I may have caused.

Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back