Suppositories - Never done it before... how does it feel in a Diaper and what do you have to do?

Littleman12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Can someone explain to me how it all works? What it's like and what the clean-up is like and how long it takes?
If anyone has a recommended step-by-step guide that would be helpful.

Reactions: oldskool, Edgewater and jonny77
For operating instructions, I would recommend you read the directions on the box or container the suppositories come in. There are two main types of suppository, glycerin and bisacodyl. Glycerin is hyperosmotic, which means it draws water into your bowels. Bisacodyl is a stimulant, and works by stimulating the muscles in your bowel. The result is generally the same, it will strongly convince whatever is in there to come out. Cleanup will be very similar to a normal BM. For glycerin, there will likely be an increased amount of mucus during and for a while after. You may also find the remnants of undissolved glycerin suppository in your diaper. Bisacodyl, in my experience, will usually be completely dissolved with a bit of oily residue left over. You can also experience cramps for quite a while afterwards, as it will continue working your muscles even after you have expelled. As always, good luck, have fun, and most importantly play safe. Always follow ALL the directions on the box and consult a real doctor if you are unsure or run into problems.

Reactions: jonny77, Edgewater, DinoFrant and 6 others
TheAbodge said:
As always, good luck, have fun, and most importantly play safe. Always follow ALL the directions on the box and consult a real doctor if you are unsure or run into problems.
+1 to playing safely. Regular disruption of your... regularity... can have significant consequences. This message brought to you by my fiercely self-sufficient uncle, his colostomy bag, and his living nightmare.

But, if you use them infrequently, they are generally safe. Follow the directions, don't overdose, and don't overuse. And yes, it will affect you for at least a few hours. You should probably have more than one diaper on hand and a few hours where no one is sniffing around you.

Even better than playing recreationally... would be to use this medicine for it's intended purpose. If you find yourself plugged up, THEN have fun getting unplugged. And remember to stay hydrated when you're playing with your bodily functions.

Reactions: Edgewater, jonny77, TigerDL and 1 other person
Bisacodyl will start moving things very quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater and jonny77
There's also fiber supplements like metamucil. It may take a day or 2, but will produce a nice mess. And for some reason, the mess will be easier to clean. I remember when I took metamucil, the messes from it were easier to clean.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater and jonny77
Have you ever had a colonoscopy? Remember the stuff they gave you to clean you out? You drank it with a lot of water and several hours later you have exploding runny diarrhea for several hours. I have thought it would be interesting to try that at least once. I know I am past due for a physical and am also due for colonoscopy so if he orders it I think I will wear a diaper during the cleansing phase and see what it's like and see if the diaper can handle it! Could be really fun or it could be really disgusting or it could be both!

Pantyman said:
Have you ever had a colonoscopy? Remember the stuff they gave you to clean you out? You drank it with a lot of water and several hours later you have exploding runny diarrhea for several hours. I have thought it would be interesting to try that at least once. I know I am past due for a physical and am also due for colonoscopy so if he orders it I think I will wear a diaper during the cleansing phase and see what it's like and see if the diaper can handle it! Could be really fun or it could be really disgusting or it could be both!
Products for coloscopy prep (PEG) are the heavy artillery of laxatives. As far as I know, they are meant to be used under medical supervision only, because there is a risk of desequilibrium in your electolytes and so.
Definitely not something to try "just for fun" at home.

@Antientmariner , I agree : eating a LOT of fibers beforehand does wonders. With a reasonably efficient suppository, that should do the trick (or even without. I don't think one could hold it for hours anyway).

Have fun, but please play safe 😇

Last edited:
Reactions: jonny77, Edgewater and theancientmariner
friendlyArm said:
Products for coloscopy prep (PEG) are the heavy artillery of laxatives. As far as I know, they are meant to be used under medical supervision only, because there is a risk of desequilibrium in your electolytes and so.
Definitely not something to try "just for fun" at home.

@Antientmariner , I agree : eating a LOT of fibers beforehand does wonders. With a reasonably efficient suppository, that should do the trick (or even without. I don't think one could hold it for hours anyway).

Have fun, but please play safe 😇
Yes I agree! That's why I said if he orders it when I do a physical that I would take advantage of it and use a diaper to contain it.

They also have the liquid glycerine ones as well. I usually use those as they work pretty quick. I use the pedialax ones and they seem to work just fine for me.

Reactions: DBabygirl2, Edgewater and jonny77
I'm thinking about trying this as well. Hopefully I'll be ok with it.

Reactions: Edgewater
I personally like the liquid glycerin ones…

Reactions: jonny77 and Edgewater
So I've done suppositories lately. I use 2 at one time. I wear rubber gloves to insert and I have an anal bead type thing that I used to push it further sense I'm a big girl. I then put on my diapy and wait. The mess takes like an hour to start but it's like a soft poop rather than like an enema which was everywhere. The suppositories can be cleaned by wipes if you want. I cleaned up with wipes and then shower after.

Maybe you have heard parents talking about their babies having a "Blow-Out."
An adult blow-out using an adult diaper will be the same thing.
Assure you have the private time and a clear run for the bathroom as there is always the possibilities of coming out of all opens of your diaper.
Most people will not experience that level of blow-out, but many will deal with some level of expelling with force.
A flooding, high-flow of pee does not come close to expelling with force.
With luck your experience will be on the mild side. But assure you have the time!
I have a family member that from time to time has to use this kind of product and I am speak from a third party position.

Reactions: jonny77
I'm gonna try it. Sounds like y'all seem to be recommending the glycerine ones 🤔 Thanx for y'all feedback.

Reactions: iluvdps2 and Edgewater
It hurts … I don’t like the cramps.

WarriorPrincess said:
So I've done suppositories lately. I use 2 at one time. I wear rubber gloves to insert and I have an anal bead type thing that I used to push it further sense I'm a big girl. I then put on my diapy and wait. The mess takes like an hour to start but it's like a soft poop rather than like an enema which was everywhere. The suppositories can be cleaned by wipes if you want. I cleaned up with wipes and then shower after.
Super cool idea. Ive been into enemas lately and wanna play/explore other similar things. Where did u buy the suppositories? Why two at a time?

Make sure to get plenty of fiber for a few days beforehand, and plenty of fluids.

When you feel you need to go... gently insert one dulcolax.

Enjoy the uncontrollable explosion into your diaper within 30 minutes.

I first tried one at a movie I went to about twenty years ago. I was the only one there so I went to the restroom and inserted about halfway through the movie. 20 minutes later I nearly overloaded my doubled white 6 tape Attends. It simply isn't something you can hold for long.

But... aftereffects can remain for several hours, so only do when you have the day to let things settle!

cbofunfun31 said:
Super cool idea. Ive been into enemas lately and wanna play/explore other similar things. Where did u buy the suppositories? Why two at a time?
I got them at walmart. And I didn't know if 1 would be enough for the mess I wanted. So I used 2 lol

I love using them but i use 2 suppositories every month max. Its about being vulnerable and helpless to your own body, just like a toddler. laying on a changing table or mat is the best when inserting a suppository into your butt. I use a rectal thermometer to push them in further and take my temp at the same time. enjoy it

Reactions: DBabygirl2, jonny77 and Edgewater
Back