Suppose, your diaper is full. What do you do? (My Embarassing diaper story)

Diapers3451 said:
My roommate only allows me to walk around the house in only t-shirt and a diaper No pants she says it’s easier for to do diaper checks and change me. But honestly I do something different each time. Earlier today I peed 2 times and my diaper didn’t sag until I pooped. My roommate changes me she doesn’t mind but I walked around the house with a dirty diaper getting the attention of my roommate then she went to get a new pamper and wipes then grabbed my arm and led me to the couch. Then I poured water in my diaper again so I can get changed again.

you are so lucky :)

Diapers3451 said:
My roommate only allows me to walk around the house in only t-shirt and a diaper No pants she says it’s easier for to do diaper checks and change me. But honestly I do something different each time. Earlier today I peed 2 times and my diaper didn’t sag until I pooped. My roommate changes me she doesn’t mind but I walked around the house with a dirty diaper getting the attention of my roommate then she went to get a new pamper and wipes then grabbed my arm and led me to the couch. Then I poured water in my diaper again so I can get changed again.
You are so lucky! My roommate always complains about the smell if I mess.

alwayz said:
Sounds like a real dilemma! I would ask to go to the car to retrieve my bag, and change when I can. I have had a similar situation, I was coming home from work and had to stop at the market for a few things; I knew where they were located. My diaper was very wet, but hadn't leaked so I thought I could get what I needed and be on my way home. As I was walking around the store, I had to pee again. I cannot hold my urine and soon the pressure and pain started and the urine started to flow - down my leg and on the store floor!
I also had a leak in a store once. But the only difference is that I didn't pee inside the store. The diaper just leaked on its own

Topex said:
I think just at some point or another we all push the limits a little too hard and then learn from our mistakes. Natural consequence of being human
I cannot deny that. I have learned a lot from these leaks and accidents. And I have learned how to handle these situations with more confidence now.

LittleJ123 said:
It really Depends on what you're wearing (pun intended ;)). A light diaper or pullup like Assurance or Depends will need a change sooner than a Dry 24/7 or an Abena M4 if you know what I mean. I have a lighter daytime diaper that I typically wear, and I can usually only hold about 4 moderate wettings into it. When I wear my NothShore Supreme diapers however, I can hold more than twice that and even more, but I usually end up changing by that point because the diaper is heavy and would probably be noticed in public. I don't know what kind of diapers you typically wear, but NorthShore Supreme diapers are great quality for the price. If in your situation with a NorthShore on, I probably would've wet once more because It probably would have been fine, but that's just my two cents.
Unfortunately, northshores are not available here.

Back