Sunkiss Pink Diaper (held up well)

messydiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Because it's Saturday and I'm not working, I changed out of a wet Rearz from overnight use and chose to put on a pink Sunkiss I got from Amazon a few months back for recreational wear.

I intentionally wet in it a few times and it was holding up well. I was in my office at home and felt like I had gas. Only it wasn't gas and I uncontrollably filled the Sunkiss with liquid #2. I am so glad I was at home and that my wife wasn't in the room. I was able to go into the bathroom and change immediately.

As my name suggests, I do enjoy a messy diaper, but not that kind of messy diaper. Wow. I'm glad I decided to wear for fun today because had I not been wearing a diaper that would have been one big clothing mess to clean up.

And a big thumb's up to the Sunkiss product. The mess I made was really well contained, and since I never sat down clean up wasn't too terrible.

• Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2, PaddedPonyboy, Jorelaxed and 3 others
Thank goodness you were wearing and that the diaper held-up to the load!!
There are far to many diapers that would have full failed and with great luck the Sunkiss was not one of them!
Good Choice in diapers there!!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and messydiaper
i'm glad it did its job! it sounds like it's a really good brand! glad you ended up being okay in the end, too!

Reactions: Edgewater and messydiaper
messydiaper said:
Because it's Saturday and I'm not working, I changed out of a wet Rearz from overnight use and chose to put on a pink Sunkiss I got from Amazon a few months back for recreational wear.

I intentionally wet in it a few times and it was holding up well. I was in my office at home and felt like I had gas. Only it wasn't gas and I uncontrollably filled the Sunkiss with liquid #2. I am so glad I was at home and that my wife wasn't in the room. I was able to go into the bathroom and change immediately.

As my name suggests, I do enjoy a messy diaper, but not that kind of messy diaper. Wow. I'm glad I decided to wear for fun today because had I not been wearing a diaper that would have been one big clothing mess to clean up.

And a big thumb's up to the Sunkiss product. The mess I made was really well contained, and since I never sat down clean up wasn't too terrible.
I’m glad you didn’t leak. The pink Sunkiss diapers are good bc they hold a lot but not as expensive as others. That’s why I buy them 😁

Reactions: Edgewater, messydiaper, Kayleigh and 1 other person
This is a good thread to drop a related question: Does anyone know if the case of these Sunkiss Masterpiece diapers is discrete? Sometimes they will ship in a box that displays exactly what is inside and I have no faith in Amazon caring.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
Alastair said:
This is a good thread to drop a related question: Does anyone know if the case of these Sunkiss Masterpiece diapers is discrete? Sometimes they will ship in a box that displays exactly what is inside and I have no faith in Amazon caring.
I can only say that one pkg of Sunkiss was shipped from Amazon discreetly. I don't know about a case. I don't think I would hesitate to order a case I assume they would be shipped discreetly.

Reactions: Edgewater and Alastair
These are shockingly well priced by the case, maybe I'll go this route next time I want some pink diapers. The look essentially like a mega max.

Alastair said:
I think my case shipped in the mfg. packaging. However it only had the brand name a something like “4 bags of 10” or something like that.

You can also opt for Amazon packaging or “This item is a gift” option for discrete packaging. It doesn’t cost any extra.

Alastair said:
They are discreet

Reactions: messydiaper and Edgewater
Back