summer is comming and it light clothing time, and your diapers ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
they may chase you out of the adult pool if you turn up with a swim diaper on

I usually wear shorts and a T-shirt that is tucked in to not expose the diaper I have to be wearing to not make a mess. Other then that I really make no effort to hide the diaper which are always plastic backed because they tend to not break down with my activity level actually.

Right on, same with me Rob110.

bambinod said:
they may chase you out of the adult pool if you turn up with a swim diaper on

I would just conceal it which is easy enough to do actually. Since they tend to not strip search people at swimming pools for a reason after all I can conceal a swim diaper rather easily. In order to avoid having a accident I just use the toilet before I go in(I can make it to the toilet sometimes). I never stay in the water for more then 30 minutes to avoid ruining the water as I'm able to set things up to avoid making a mess(with great difficulty but it is feasible). It's rather hard to have a accident when there's no waste in me in the first place anyways last I checked so I tend to slightly dehydrate myself 4 hours ahead of time then remove all the waste from me then go into the water. While I do have severe urge incontinence as well as infrequent fecal incontinence I rarely have fecal accidents because all I have to do is not have any kind of loose stools and I can handle that end of things anyways(no pun intended). I actually have a friend whose parents let me do this in their pool and they know I don't mess around with that actually(again no pun intended).

BordercollieTrigger said:
I wear bulky cargo shorts. I had buy size 42 to hide my padding and it just fits with 4 inserts.

FOUR inserts? You must walk like Stay-Puft

PrincessBella said:
Goodnites under a dress is pretty much a blessing!
Shorts aren't really too accommodating in my opinion.

Oh definitely! The right dress or even skirt/skort can be very forgiving :)

I have to also agree that most (short) shorts are totally out of the question. :D
You don't realize how small a pair of your shorts really is until you try to pull them up over even a thin diaper!

Also most low rise "hip hugger" jeans don't even come close. LOL!

Where I live it's hot and humid the high for temperatures gets into the 90's and low 100's daily so I don't wear them out in the summer but I do in bed at night in the cool AC.

Winter here in Australia, can where whatever

Finally got some decent weather today after days of rain. And it was warm, quite warm to say the least and I decided for my weekly Saturday night pub visit to wear just a long tshirt, my rather well used cargo shorts, and an Always Discrete pullup. I was comfy, I was happy, my friends were not the wiser, and I just love the feel of those "Discrete's" for public wearing. They are such an awesome pullup to wear.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

tall2826 said:
Where I live it's hot and humid the high for temperatures gets into the 90's and low 100's daily so I don't wear them out in the summer but I do in bed at night in the cool AC.

Ditto that.

Too hot where I live. I get sweaty in them anyway.

For me, 24/7 in disposable diapers, so only loose fitting basketball shorts for me in the hot and humid weather.

Onesie and xl pants and shirt when I go outside, onesie whene I'm home.

Aww yea I love that to. I've actually got s couple of baby style shorts already!! Got them from misslorainex on eBay

I don't wear outside in summer, too hot but I wear at home under cargo shorts or If I am alone nothing but a Tshirt and pampers :eek:

Yeah, too hot to wear tape-up diapers out and around during the summer. I wear a 24/7 or North Shore Air Supreme at home with just a t-shirt. Sometimes when I go out to hear some live music or meet up with a few friends for a pint or two, I'll slip on an Always Discreet pull-up with a booster pad but that combination is pretty limited capacity-wise.

Baggy shorts and the same diapers (dry 24/7) as the rest of the year. I tend to stay out of the heat and avoid sweating anyway so thick diapers are not an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back