Stupidity Oops

BabyHailey1977

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So every week I go into get allergy shots. Today it’s snowing and windy so I decided to wear a long sleeve shirt. I was feeling feminine this morning so I wore a princess pink diaper and my bra with breast forms. Otherwise, I was presented as male. Problem is that I forgot that my shots are in my arms and I was wearing a long sleeve.

So I had to pull my arms out to get the injections. The person saw my pretty bra and my diaper. All she said was that it was cute. I was still embarrassed.

Reactions: BabyAshtonMarie81, Chrissie, geka and 4 others
Why would you be embarrassed as the reaction of the individual that provided you the shot reacted so kindly?

I profess to not understanding the sissy side, but would hope that such a reaction would have been received with a bit of joy, as in an otherwise cold World that is not true.

May you continue to receive such kindness.

Reactions: KBoy, Seasonedcitizen and BabyHailey1977
Edgewater said:
Why would you be embarrassed as the reaction of the individual that provided you the shot reacted so kindly?

I profess to not understanding the sissy side, but would hope that such a reaction would have been received with a bit of joy, as in an otherwise cold World that is not true.

May you continue to receive such kindness.
I appreciate you!

I am very happy that it was a positive response. She’s the one that had a negative response before. So with her, it’s always a crap shoot.

The other woman who gives the injections is totally aware of me and is sweet as can be.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Seasonedcitizen and Edgewater
BabyHailey1977 said:
So every week I go into get allergy shots. Today it’s snowing and windy so I decided to wear a long sleeve shirt. I was feeling feminine this morning so I wore a princess pink diaper and my bra with breast forms. Otherwise, I was presented as male. Problem is that I forgot that my shots are in my arms and I was wearing a long sleeve.

So I had to pull my arms out to get the injections. The person saw my pretty bra and my diaper. All she said was that it was cute. I was still embarrassed.
You brightened up their boring day.

Reactions: PaddedPonyboy and BabyHailey1977
despite positive or negative feedback is it appropriate for a medical personnel to comment on a persons attire?

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy and BabyHailey1977
regardless of the properness of the response, I do wish more people were kinder in regards to this than judgmental.. it feels good sometimes to hear an affirming repose.

Reactions: OnePiece and BabyHailey1977
Sprint3473 said:
regardless of the properness of the response, I do wish more people were kinder in regards to this than judgmental..
At the risk of going off-topic, I wish more people were kinder, period. What's so hard about that? :(

Reactions: ianwee and BabyHailey1977
SparkyDog said:
despite positive or negative feedback is it appropriate for a medical personnel to comment on a persons attire?
I think you could tell I was nervous and was trying to help me relax. I didn’t mind it at all, and appreciate her effort.

littleFeathers said:
At the risk of going off-topic, I wish more people were kinder, period. What's so hard about that? :(
People love to let their own insecurities guide them.

BabyHailey1977 said:
I think you could tell I was nervous and was trying to help me relax. I didn’t mind it at all, and appreciate her effort.
I understand that
but wouldn't it be the policy among the staff to not comment on a persons clothing, race or body etc
if a male medical person said to a female patient cute bra all hell would break out just as a female medical person were to say to a male cute underwear

Thankfully didn't happen with you & were ok with the situation just seems like the rules & policies at this clinic are one comment away from disaster 🤔

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
glad they were kind and professional! no need to feel ashamed, they were under your clothes, and medical professionals see people's underwear all the time!

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Back