stuffie identification?

gigglesquiggles

The Binky Boy!!!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
hello please help! im looking for someone who can identify this plushie here!!! her name is Baaphie and i need to have backups of her for if she gets lost!!! ;;; her back is a zipper, shes about16 inches, can fit into bab clothing, and is made of artificial wool i think?
m91811424302_1.jpg
m91811424302_2.jpg

she has no tag or other identifier ;;;

Reactions: oldskool
I dont understand the point of your question.

It's really cute. I think what the OP is asking is if any of us can say something like "Oh, that's Fisher-Price" (or whatever) so that they can look for and buy a backup. Makes sense to me. :geek:

Sorry, don't know sheeps. Once had a buddy doll, striped shirt, hard plastic face, overalls. Currently i have a plushie puppy, cute off white w floppy ears 😊

I tried a google image search based on your picture and got some close results but nothing I can say for sure is the same lamb.

Give it a go and see what you can find1699313549448.png

GiggleSquiggle said:
is made of artificial wool i think?
It's what's known as 'sherpa fleece'.
It could be a one-off, made locally by a crafter or suchlike. Etsy.com has loads to rummage through, and Amazon also have some.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
It is hard to match a stuffed that you care about so much. Especially if it an older one with no tag on it. I have the same problem with my favorite stuffed. He is a puppy that I have had for over 30 years. My wife has worked hard for over 15 years of our marriage to find one just like him, but has never found one. She found one that is close, and I love him the same. I wish you the best on your search, and I hope you find one.

Back