Stuffie collection!

LittleKero

The most adventurous camper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
These are all the stuffies I have right now, but I want to get more!1000000214.jpg
My stuffies are Pooh Bear, Bedtime Bear, Dare to Care Bear, True North Bear, Patterson the Moose and Wally the Whale!
Pooh is the oldest there, so he makes sure that all the others get along and stay friendly when I have to go away.

• Love
Reactions: ABdrew, chickpea, babyamelia and 9 others
Love the big moose. I have a much smaller moose and his name is, Moose.

Reactions: chickpea, LaLoneDigi, TeeMousy and 2 others
Do you have a picture of Moose? I wanna see!

I just got this Shiba Inu. I don’t know what I’ll call him, maybe Shibe :ROFLMAO:image.jpg

I have a large bear that I can take a picture of when I get back home. I think it’s also time to extricate my stuffed dog, Dog, from my parents house next time I get the chance. I picked him out when I was less than a year old.

• Love
Reactions: chickpea, LaLoneDigi, TeeMousy and 3 others
@Sealander I just watched

Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One

If you need a guy, let me know!

For refrences, I have exricated my Paddington Bear from my Mom's house that I won from a dentist office like jar random lottery when I was probably 7. I used to wear his shorts sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: TeeMousy, Sealander and KBoy
Sealander said:
I just got this Shiba Inu. I don’t know what I’ll call him, maybe Shibe :ROFLMAO:View attachment 121357

I have a large bear that I can take a picture of when I get back home. I think it’s also time to extricate my stuffed dog, Dog, from my parents house next time I get the chance. I picked him out when I was less than a year old.
It's so cute!

Reactions: Sealander and LaLoneDigi
LittleKero said:
These are all the stuffies I have right now, but I want to get more!
My stuffies are Pooh Bear, Bedtime Bear, Dare to Care Bear, True North Bear, Patterson the Moose and Wally the Whale!
Pooh is the oldest there, so he makes sure that all the others get along and stay friendly when I have to go away.
I love the care bears, especially the rainbow one in the middle! Here are some of my stuffies:

DSCF3522.JPG

The beige bunny on the left is Benny, I sleep with him in my arms every night. 🥰

• Love
Reactions: chickpea, babyamelia, Sealander and 5 others
LilPaddedBunny said:
I love the care bears, especially the rainbow one in the middle! Here are some of my stuffies:

View attachment 121369

The beige bunny on the left is Benny, I sleep with him in my arms every night. 🥰
I love how big those bunnies are! I especially love your big tiger! 🥰🥰

Reactions: chickpea
20231023_072214.jpg

Todo list:

24" Grumpy Bear Care Bear
24" Mimikyu
24" Slowpoke
18" Sleeping Squirtle
18" Sleeping Bulbasaur
18" Sleeping Pichu
18" Sleeping Jigglypuff

Some kind of organization plan because this isn't working. 🤣

Thinking some kind of tiered shelving with netting cause these are huge and heavy so normal stuffy hammocks won't really work and it's too much weight smooshing the bottom on those zoo tower things.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleKero, BlueDude, chickpea and 7 others
LittleAndAlone said:
Those are pretty awesome, but did you catch them all yet? :ROFLMAO: The one on the right doesn't look like any evolution of Rattata I've seen... the sleeping Eevee is really cute though! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
LilPaddedBunny said:
Those are pretty awesome, but did you catch them all yet? :ROFLMAO: The one on the right doesn't look like any evolution of Rattata I've seen... the sleeping Eevee is really cute though! 🥰
Only like a thousand more to go. 😵‍💫

• Haha
Reactions: Rusher
LittleAndAlone said:
I only like the original 151. At least they made more sense and were based off of animals for the most part. When they started resembling ice cream cones and weird contraptions that make no sense I lost interest lol.

LittleAndAlone said:
With that many stuffies, you could just use them all as a big soft bed!

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
LittleKero said:
I love how big those bunnies are! I especially love your big tiger! 🥰🥰
I got them all from Jellycat.com. The 20" bunnies are my favourite, they're just the right cuddle size for an adult! The white one in the back is much bigger. The large tiger is so big the tail almost touches the ground when I hold her in my arms lol. Definitely makes me feel little!

Here is a better picture of the big tiger. That's a full size couch and she's over half the length of it if you don't include the tail!

DSCF3425.JPG

• Love
Reactions: chickpea, TeeMousy, LittleKero and 1 other person
LittleKero said:
With that many stuffies, you could just use them all as a big soft bed!
download.jpeg

Goals.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ozzy4605
I have a jellycat bunny named flopsy that relative to my size perfectly.

I'm more of a purist, it's my only one, and the only one I ever want. I'd feel like I was cheating if I got another!

Jellycat is goated btw.

I can't believe I have never heard of jellycat before! Now there are more I want! Aaagh!
Also, I saw this HUGE teddy at Costco and it was so big I would have no way to keep the thing anywhere, but I still want it 😭

I had to tell my friends to stop buying me stuffies. I have no room for them, but I don't like boxing them up. They should always be on display in case someone needs to cuddle them!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sealander and LittleKero
LittleKero said:
These are all the stuffies I have right now, but I want to get more!View attachment 121350
they are so cute

Reactions: LittleKero
Back