Struggling With Sleeping Diapered

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So I’ve recently tried sleeping with my diapers on and sometimes it goes well but most of the time I can’t get sleep. I haven’t been able to wear a diaper the whole night yet. My problem is I get way to horny when I’m wearing and sleeping with one on my mind can’t help but think about diapers all the time! I usually end up cumming in my diaper then I take it off. I really want to wear them at night. Anyone who solved this type of problem? Maybe it just takes time but I hate being horny in bed.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and Deleted member 74582
You just have to stick it out (NO, not that way you sick freak!) I used to have the same problem when I was new to diapers. We've all had that problem with unwanted boners.

• Haha
Reactions: ShyBoo81, Tomtomthedl, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
I think it’s mainly familiarity. If you wear more during the day it’ll be less exciting at night. And the more you wear at night the more normal it will feel.

If you do masturbate I recommend just keeping it on.

Reactions: LittleLeahx, LittleEllsOAB, TeeMousy and 1 other person
Let it become normal, and it loses its stimulating sensations. If you release, don't remove the diaper; keep wearing it during that time when your excitement will naturally be lower, and that will help to normalize it. What you've been doing so far sounds like it has been unintentionally reinforcing the connection between diapers and sexual excitement. I recommend never intentionally having a sexual release into a diaper, as any time you do, it reinforces the connection.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperman95, TeeMousy, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
I barely get sleep boners in diapers anymore, age 36. Sometimes I have to take off the diaper,
something else that makes me remove my diaper at night is if its too hot under my comforters

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I find it difficult to sleep in a brief style diaper. A pull up I think is much more comfortable

Reactions: DamianTheAngel
It happens. If functionality isn't a concern, I'd probably wear something that fits a bit more loosely or isn't as thick. That way, you're less likely to be distracted.

It’s def gonna take consistency and some
Sleepless nights.

Reactions: LittleEllsOAB
I don’t sleep with mine on.

Sealander said:
I think it’s mainly familiarity. If you wear more during the day it’ll be less exciting at night. And the more you wear at night the more normal it will feel.

If you do masturbate I recommend just keeping it on.
I agree because then you are more likely to sleep. Easier to sleep after sex/self sex.

InvestigativePhilosopher said:
I recommend never intentionally having a sexual release into a diaper, as any time you do, it reinforces the connection.
Yeah right! Lol try and stop it.

• Haha
Reactions: messydiaper and Sealander
Unfortunately only time will fix this. If you want to wear to bed you just have to power through. You're experiencing new sensations. As a life time wearer it does get better
You can take care of the "problem" and then diaper afterwards but you might also find you then don't want to wear
ull get there one day
but are no insider secrets or shortcuts

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, Sealander and PadPhilosopher
I was 14 when I started sleeping in Pampers...and yes, they were actual Pampers! Four diapers made one me-sized diaper. Wearing diapers really tickled back then so I'd just finish The Tickle...of course, I'd be tired when that was over so I'd tuck it back in, sleep...once I got into the pattern of waking up and feeling a snug, soft, cuddly diaper on my bottom that smelled like Pampers wafting to my nose as I stirred to consciousness, the more desirable it became...and the easier sleep came when diapered. I miss those days...and my Pampers. :cry:🤗🧸🍼🥰

Reactions: messydiaper and chamberpot
Nowididit said:
Yeah right! Lol try and stop it.
I haven't in years. :)

SparkyDog said:
You can take care of the "problem" and then diaper afterwards but you might also find you then don't want to wear
Essentially, I found that I could either gain sexual pleasure from diaper wearing OR I could have them be a reliable way to relieve myself when it suits me, and not always feel like I'm about to explode waiting for the bathroom. The two are in conflict, as the OP observed. Taking care of "the problem" in a way that doesn't involve a diaper is advisable if one wants to wear a diaper as a diaper, not a sexual stimulator.

The struggle can be real. at times I'll wake up due to being wicked hot and uncomfortable and will kick off my diaper, may end up wetting the bed but I don't mind that at all.. oh ya enjoy your hard problem while you can because sooner or latter it won't be there for you.

Reactions: CLPP and BobbiSueEllen
Yeah, as we age, the drive lessens. I found that wearing in bed often greatly lessens the sexual desire so if you want to wear in bed, you just have to keep doing it until it becomes routine.

• Love
Reactions: WBxx and BobbiSueEllen
Or don't wear to bed. For me diapers are sexual, so when I was younger I either knew I was going to bed sexually aroused or I put on a diaper and relieved things so to speak, and then usually slept without a diaper on from that point on.

I am currently sexually aroused by diapers, but now I just put them on knowing that and I go to sleep. And I wake up that way. And if I wet the bed it's even a bigger sexual turn on, and in the mornings, I lie awake with stiffness contemplating my situation.

That's why I identify as a DL.

Diapers are just part of life for me. Now I have Low T battles at 47. I have been taking shots for almost 5 years now. Plus I have been married going on 29 in March so it is hardly an issue it once was. The more you wear the more they become normal underwear. wear them 24/7 or at least over the weekends. I would love too lay them down for just a week or two but that is never going to happen.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and BobbiSueEllen
ChristianDiaperLover said:
Anyone who solved this type of problem? Maybe it just takes time but I hate being horny in bed.
As said (several times) above: Wearing more often and becoming acclimated is probably a big part of it.

Another thing you might try (if you haven't already) is getting a onesie or a sleeper that makes it a little more difficult to get at your diaper. I got my first onesie about a year ago, and being snapped in down there had such a huge impact. I immediately felt this calming sort of resignation, like "Ok, I'm a toddler now, and I'm not undoing those snaps and taking that diaper off until it needs to be changed." It was a small physical barrier, but a large mental one. I don't often sleep in diapers, and I've struggled with it in the past, but my first sleep in both a diaper and a onesie was so nice.

Reactions: lucaD, ChristianDiaperLover and BobbiSueEllen
Back